Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerSource.net and Black Arrow products - CUSTOMER SERVICE WARNING! - page 2. (Read 11200 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
I've requested a refund for an order placed in November 2013 that has yet to be ship.  I've given them a ten business day deadline before I begin the process of filing a small claims suit.  Has anyone compiled a list of pertinent Minersource information that they would be willing to share?  I'm looking for names, address, and contact information mostly.

Thanks!

Chad

I'd also like the same details. Possibly a group action against them?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I've requested a refund for an order placed in November 2013 that has yet to ship.  I've given them a ten business day deadline before I begin the process of filing a small claims suit.  Has anyone compiled a list of pertinent Minersource information that they would be willing to share?  I'm looking for names, address, and contact information mostly.

Thanks!

Chad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Same here.  Waiting for my pre-order since April 15 and no updates or answers to my email inquiries from Minersource.  I will also see about the legal options in terms of a small claims court.  In addition I recommend people who are dissatisfied file claims and leave reviews at the BBB.  here is the direct link to Minersource which already has a "C" rating on the Denver, CO BBB website:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/find-business/name/Miner+Hosting+LLC/80207/

Great! Everyone file a complaint until they send the refunds.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I have had zero issues with Minersource during this Black Arrow fiasco and they are nothing but trying to help find a solution, I am a part of the group buy with Marto and minersource.

Too bad that is not the case for some in that gb with Marto. Problems seem to be growing and growing. As is the usual pattern. More than a few people get screwed over. Then a spate of people come to the forums and defend Technobit yet there are still outstanding issues with refunds going back nearly a year as well as some dirty deals with AMT that still need to be check out. Caveat emptor on all three. Do not buy from any of them you could be become the next person with a Customers Service complaint that goes on unresolved.

There are plenty of other options out there. Steer clear of these people.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Okay Cool, I also sent a complaint. Starting to feel a bit better about this whole mess.

I think what irks me the most is that despite all the trouble with BA and the late shipping, Minersource has kept selling other newer and faster gear to people. I'm stuck in limbo without any cash or mining power, and all the while these guys are raking in the dough.  Angry
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Same here.  Waiting for my pre-order since April 15 and no updates or answers to my email inquiries from Minersource.  I will also see about the legal options in terms of a small claims court.  In addition I recommend people who are dissatisfied file claims and leave reviews at the BBB.  here is the direct link to Minersource which already has a "C" rating on the Denver, CO BBB website:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/find-business/name/Miner+Hosting+LLC/80207/

Qeu
Activity: 120
Same here, waiting on a cheque Dan Murtha promised to sent on 22th of July, asked for an update after 3 weeks (now 2 weeks ago), and they will not even respond anymore besides the automated "your request has been received". Disgusting, this minersource company. Guess there's nothing left but filing at the FTC an their local attorney's office.
I don't think I'll be able to file a small claim as I can't really afford the court fee's and I wouldn't be able to travel to the local courts in Colorado. I am going to see if there are any class action lawsuits underway that I could join in.
I've tried twice now to get a refund and both times they just say they are too close to shipping to do any refunds. I am playing with the idea of a small claims case but am very unfamiliar with the legal system so I don't know if I really want to get into that. 

As far as the units go those of us who stuck with em to the end are very screwed cause these things are basically expensive paper weights. ROI was dead and gone long ago on these things.

http://www.courts.state.co.us/Forms/SubCategory.cfm?Category=Small

All the info is here. Don't let them get away with what's rightfully yours

Thanks for the link I'm going to go ahead and submit a claim.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
I've tried twice now to get a refund and both times they just say they are too close to shipping to do any refunds. I am playing with the idea of a small claims case but am very unfamiliar with the legal system so I don't know if I really want to get into that. 

As far as the units go those of us who stuck with em to the end are very screwed cause these things are basically expensive paper weights. ROI was dead and gone long ago on these things.

http://www.courts.state.co.us/Forms/SubCategory.cfm?Category=Small

All the info is here. Don't let them get away with what's rightfully yours

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Update?
Don't believe there will be any, he didn't log in for 2 weeks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
When did you pay for your order?
Activity: 59
So I received my tracking number for both X1s, which delivered on Monday.

One of them is working great, but the other one blew its psu immediately upon initial startup - in spectacular fashion, I might add. Not much for sparks, but a lot of smoke...

MinerSource was great about dispatching a replacement right away, which I already received; however, now that this one has powered up, I see it's throwing about 97%+ hw errors - I've tried all the available clock speeds and this is as good as it gets - about 97% hw errors at max of 75-80GHS.

I have opened another ticket with them to report this machine, as it's completely unusable at this point.

So far, it looks like they did get machines out the door, but I am far from impressed.

EDIT [ADD]: this machine also runs 20 degrees hotter than the one sitting beside it.
UPDATE: I'm starting to feel a little anxious again, as I haven't seen or heard anything from MinerSource since getting off the phone with them...

Delays and bad information from a manufacturer are one thing -- lies directly from one of the "founders" will be quite another.  I'm giving them until the end of the week to make some tracking numbers appear for my machines, or my case gets sent to their Circuit Court. It's sitting on my desk, drafted and ready to go...

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Your taking my view the wrong way dude...........  Roll Eyes

I'm just being realistic,you waited till they were shipping to ask for a refund,why did you wait Huh  Was there a miracle going to happen Huh

Did you think BlackArrow was going to give massive free stuff to compensate Huh

I really hope you come out ok on this debacle......but it was pretty obvious that BA was going to be really late & not offer a decent compensation package  Roll Eyes

If you read these forums at all & use the info from the other late ASIC makers,you should have seen this coming  Sad

I'm not very smart,my drinking & drugging took a BIG toll on my sense's  Cheesy

But I got smartened up from my dealings with......BFL & Avalon & with BlackArrow recently.....I will NEVER preorder again  Cool

Minersource is only doing what BA allows them to do,in response to refunds..........I'm pretty certain of this.........I could be wrong & hope I'm not.

Good luck in getting your money or your miner,I have only the best of wishes for you & everyone in this mess!!!!!!

I do apologize for being uptight with you Unacceptable. I admit, fighting with MinerSource and dealing with all that does have me a little short-fused, so I wasn't in the mood to be called dim on here...

In my own defense, I will say I waited so long because they kept claiming progress in their "updates" and I believed they would make things right; however, what changed this week was BA's announcement of the X2 -- that pushed me over the edge. That's when accepting something that was shipping WAY late and without parts I need for my own business (LCDs on stand-alone miners for non-technical people I help get into mining) -- I saw that as an insult, so I said I didn't want them -- then, when their initial response was WAY less than professional (which I now know how that happened and who was allowed to respond), it just threw fuel on my fire. That's why I waited until the 6th to request the refund, then went to 1000MPH on them.

All said, I have had a productive conversation with one of the founders of MinerSource and, while I won't divulge specifics about any solutions (NO, I'm not getting ANY special treatment), I will say that I am holding off on any additional action, for now. I will say that I believe they are honestly stuck in the middle of US and BA right now and they aren't getting much help -- I do believe what I've been told and I do think the solutions are coming down the pike that WILL BE WORTH SAVING THE RELATIONSHIP FOR.

Miners should be going out the door continually now until the backlog is cleared, so I should have my miners SOON (as should everyone else) -- then I've been promised that MinerSource will be figuring out additional compensation, once the dust settles -- the ideas that were mentioned to me WILL BE WORTH THE TROUBLE.

So, I'm standing down for now.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Your taking my view the wrong way dude...........  Roll Eyes

I'm just being realistic,you waited till they were shipping to ask for a refund,why did you wait Huh  Was there a miracle going to happen Huh

Did you think BlackArrow was going to give massive free stuff to compensate Huh

I really hope you come out ok on this debacle......but it was pretty obvious that BA was going to be really late & not offer a decent compensation package  Roll Eyes

If you read these forums at all & use the info from the other late ASIC makers,you should have seen this coming  Sad

I'm not very smart,my drinking & drugging took a BIG toll on my sense's  Cheesy

But I got smartened up from my dealings with......BFL & Avalon & with BlackArrow recently.....I will NEVER preorder again  Cool

Minersource is only doing what BA allows them to do,in response to refunds..........I'm pretty certain of this.........I could be wrong & hope I'm not.

Good luck in getting your money or your miner,I have only the best of wishes for you & everyone in this mess!!!!!!

You didn't quote me correctly "but you shouldn't have waited so long........no one should have  Roll Eyes "

ANYONE who waited this long to ask for a refund,well,ain't too bright........sorry  Sad

This was all too BFL'ly to me back when they announced the delay,so I got out ASAP,you should have too,as well as everyone else.

I do feel bad for you,but I'll say it again,you waited way too long to pull out  Sad

Hope you get your money back out of this fiasco,I truly do & I hope others learn from this as well.Best of luck!!  Wink

So you want to insult someone just because they believed in a company that they bought from before -- giving the benefit of the doubt that they'd ship what they sold? You call me not bright... You don't even know me. At least I know the laws that exist and how to fix my problems.

I didn't create this post to get insulted by you, I did it to help make others aware of the tactics MinerSource is pulling to avoid delivering customer service.  Read it again -- REQUESTING A REFUND IS MY LEGAL RIGHT UNTIL THEY SHIP ME SOMETHING.

You appear to be one of few that didn't believe what they've been posting for months -- you're either psychic, or just a cynical asshole... either way, I'm glad you got your money back.

EDIT: I want to point out that I requested my refund on July 6th, 2014 -- this sets that date in stone, so any shipping that occurs afterwards will be seen as unauthorized in the courts eyes. Once I made my request, that was that.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I've bought S1's & little Gridseeds from minersource & have had a great experience!!!

I have ordered from them before, as well, and was perfectly satisfied. I also engaged them in this situation professionally and politely -- in fact, I simply asked for them to credit me what I paid for these so I could buy a device I wasn't going to need to build -- my original offer had me sending them more money to cover the costs of additional shipping.

They gave me some bullshit answer about not being possible because Black Arrow had shipped the miners to them. That has nothing to do with me. I bought from MinerSource, not Black Arrow. MinerSource hasn't shipped me anything. Their smug answers piss me off.

I'm tired of hacks like this spinning up mining gear businesses, taking money from independent miners to get rich quick, then turn into college business students when things go sideways. I'm tired of having companies lie and misrepresent what they're selling.

All they need to do is refund my money. I don't want the X1s they are about to send because it's not what I ordered. They have not shipped them yet, so they have nothing to lose.

It's that simple, but they apparently want to go a different way.

You didn't quote me correctly "but you shouldn't have waited so long........no one should have  Roll Eyes "

ANYONE who waited this long to ask for a refund,well,ain't too bright........sorry  Sad

This was all too BFL'ly to me back when they announced the delay,so I got out ASAP,you should have too,as well as everyone else.

I do feel bad for you,but I'll say it again,you waited way too long to pull out  Sad

Hope you get your money back out of this fiasco,I truly do & I hope others learn from this as well.Best of luck!!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: