Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 149. (Read 166910 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 101
 New miners and finish website
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey coinscrow, I have my 3rd rig setup with rx 480's using your claymore eth miner doing dual eth and dcr.  On your site my eth shows correct but my dcr only seems to be showing half of what the miner in cmd says, it shows 2 gpu's for dcr but each gpu should show 420 with a total of 840.
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Site Side modification of config files.
wattman with profiles for each coin
Auto profit switching
watchdog
close miner if node is closed
if using fee based miner option to deduct the fee % in profitability calculation
as to algos basically add everything nicehash, miningpoolhub have which sgminer-gm, gateless gate, claymore, optiminer cover.

we should add a voting page to the site so that people can vote on what the next feature will be using a donation address.
I soon release the new v2.2Beta with WattTool, Watchdog and lot of new stuff..

NEED YOUR HELP!

What will be the next feature?

- Coin Algo (Node detect best profitable coin and set WattTool setting, configure rig to the best setting.. start mining.. after auto sell mined coins in exchange)
- Mobile Application (First on Android APK for testing, after IOS)
- New miners and finish website (Exchange, add Power consumption calculate total profit, etc.. etc..)

I say new miners and website, coin algo is pointless unless we have all the tools to run what is profitable.

Thanks Smiley keep up the great work!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
I soon release the new v2.2Beta with WattTool, Watchdog and lot of new stuff..

NEED YOUR HELP!

What will be the next feature?

- Coin Algo (Node detect best profitable coin and set WattTool setting, configure rig to the best setting.. start mining.. after auto sell mined coins in exchange)
- Mobile Application (First on Android APK for testing, after IOS)
- New miners and finish website (Exchange, add Power consumption calculate total profit, etc.. etc..)
Hey coinscrow, I wanted to post the question here in case anyone else had the same issue.  Love the site and tools, security concerns me a bit since all someone needs is a 6 digit api key to get to my page and could potentially stop my equipment, or worse since the exchanges are being integrated do something there.  I turned on google authenticator and since then I am not able to get back into my page, all tokens come across as bad tokens.  I tried first from a random computer, which is where I clicked the lockdown mode and could not get back in.  I then checked my phone which still had my page up and clicked logout and was not able to get back in there.  I thought I saw something that said you are only able to us GA and be logged in on 1 device, I know I still have the page up at home so not sure if that is what is preventing me from getting back in.  I know you have the 6 digit pin to get to the remote commands so that is definitely a good thing.

i will add 1 secure device and a simple login. I unlocked your account

Google Auth works perfect. If you scan the code and click the lock. (not refresh the page or you lock out yourself)

Ok, good to know so dont scan the code and wait to long between the scan and clicking lock
minerstat CEO
Hey coinscrow, I wanted to post the question here in case anyone else had the same issue.  Love the site and tools, security concerns me a bit since all someone needs is a 6 digit api key to get to my page and could potentially stop my equipment, or worse since the exchanges are being integrated do something there.  I turned on google authenticator and since then I am not able to get back into my page, all tokens come across as bad tokens.  I tried first from a random computer, which is where I clicked the lockdown mode and could not get back in.  I then checked my phone which still had my page up and clicked logout and was not able to get back in there.  I thought I saw something that said you are only able to us GA and be logged in on 1 device, I know I still have the page up at home so not sure if that is what is preventing me from getting back in.  I know you have the 6 digit pin to get to the remote commands so that is definitely a good thing.

i will add 1 secure device and a simple login. I unlocked your account

Google Auth works perfect. If you scan the code and click the lock. (not refresh the page or you lock out yourself)
Hey coinscrow, I wanted to post the question here in case anyone else had the same issue.  Love the site and tools, security concerns me a bit since all someone needs is a 6 digit api key to get to my page and could potentially stop my equipment, or worse since the exchanges are being integrated do something there.  I turned on google authenticator and since then I am not able to get back into my page, all tokens come across as bad tokens.  I tried first from a random computer, which is where I clicked the lockdown mode and could not get back in.  I then checked my phone which still had my page up and clicked logout and was not able to get back in there.  I thought I saw something that said you are only able to us GA and be logged in on 1 device, I know I still have the page up at home so not sure if that is what is preventing me from getting back in.  I know you have the 6 digit pin to get to the remote commands so that is definitely a good thing.
minerstat CEO
Awesome features are coming!

Great tool, best i ever seen. Almost everything there.
I going to donate you with, some beer price. keep up the good job.   Cheesy

Thank you!

Bittrex is done.
Coinbase and Kraken, later today.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Great tool, best i ever seen. Almost everything there.
I going to donate you with, some beer price. keep up the good job.   Cheesy
minerstat CEO
Awesome features are coming!

minerstat CEO
This is a very promising project, I am still seeing a bug on SC when dual mining. It only shows has from the first 3 GPU my actual is 1GH but on the site it is showing 600MH. Will be donating once I find my next solo eth block.

I sent you a DM.

Fixed, Now support Gh/s
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
This is a very promising project, I am still seeing a bug on SC when dual mining. It only shows has from the first 3 GPU my actual is 1GH but on the site it is showing 600MH. Will be donating once I find my next solo eth block.
minerstat CEO
@coinscrow, just sent you a donation, keep up the great work.  Wanted to add a few suggestions.

--ccminer for us nVidia guys, there are alot of different flavors so unsure how best to suggest which ones to add (I use ccminer tpruvot 1.8.4 for LBC)
--excavator for pasc, the sgminer-pasc does not work with my 6 nvidia card rig, only excavator
--bittrex since it has the ability to auto sell coins
--coinbase since it has api and has the ability with api to sell to banks/cards
--for multi coins with a specific miner, make it to where the switcher looks for a coin.bat, for example I mine ZEC/ZCL with ewbf.  I have a ZEC.bat and a ZCL.bat but with your setup it only looks for 1 start.bat in a miner folder

Thank you! I try to add all of your suggestions.

In a short time it's will be a very useful and multifunctional project. I can't wait to finish all of my ideas.
@coinscrow, just sent you a donation, keep up the great work.  Wanted to add a few suggestions.

--ccminer for us nVidia guys, there are alot of different flavors so unsure how best to suggest which ones to add (I use ccminer tpruvot 1.8.4 for LBC)
--excavator for pasc, the sgminer-pasc does not work with my 6 nvidia card rig, only excavator
--bittrex since it has the ability to auto sell coins
--coinbase since it has api and has the ability with api to sell to banks/cards
--for multi coins with a specific miner, make it to where the switcher looks for a coin.bat, for example I mine ZEC/ZCL with ewbf.  I have a ZEC.bat and a ZCL.bat but with your setup it only looks for 1 start.bat in a miner folder
minerstat CEO
Server memory size has been increased. Now you can add more than 12 rigs.

Dual-Mining support: DCR / SC (Full support with stats, revenue etc..)
Lots of bug and display error fixed.

I added a Watchdog service to node v2.2 Beta.  (I want to release on Friday)
If node detect you donated the project minimum 1$, auto turn on the watchdog function. (Auto restart miner if crashed).
Hey coinscrow, I have 2 rigs running currently, 1 of the rigs only has 1 gpu in it but on your site I show 6 for that 1 gpu rig, under total gpu's I have 12.  I thought maybe it was a cache issue so i deleted that rig and created a completely different name, still the same thing.

Please write me on the website bottom right corner. (chat window)
After i find out what cause the problem

Fixed, thanks for the prompt response coinscrow.  When you get a chance can you add excavator for pasc, the sgminer pasc does not work on my nvidia multi gpu rig
minerstat CEO
Hey coinscrow, I have 2 rigs running currently, 1 of the rigs only has 1 gpu in it but on your site I show 6 for that 1 gpu rig, under total gpu's I have 12.  I thought maybe it was a cache issue so i deleted that rig and created a completely different name, still the same thing.

Please write me on the website bottom right corner. (chat window)
After i find out what cause the problem
minerstat CEO
Love your work dude. keep it up
Sent some beer money to you in a minute.

Thank you! If you want new function/miner or seen any error. Just message me.  Wink

-Notification on android app when the miners hang
-Revenue on DCR/SIA dual mining

That's all i can think of right now. The rest are just great as it is.

Notification will be in the App.
I will add it later today for you. (DCR/SIA )

I just found that the hashing rate of DCR/SIA is totally off.
For example, It shows on the website 273 but it should be 3100. shares accept/reject is correct btw

I will check this too.
Jump to: