Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 150. (Read 166903 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Love your work dude. keep it up
Sent some beer money to you in a minute.

Thank you! If you want new function/miner or seen any error. Just message me.  Wink

-Notification on android app when the miners hang
-Revenue on DCR/SIA dual mining

That's all i can think of right now. The rest are just great as it is.

Notification will be in the App.
I will add it later today for you. (DCR/SIA )

I just found that the hashing rate of DCR/SIA is totally off.
For example, It shows on the website 273 but it should be 3100. shares accept/reject is correct btw
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO

Thank you! If you want new function/miner or seen any error. Just message me.  Wink

Notification will be in the App.
I will add it later today for you. (DCR/SIA )

Thank you! If you want new function/miner or seen any error. Just message me.  Wink

minerstat CEO

minerstat CEO
Any plans for auto switching algos and auto exchange?

I'm working on a auto exchange. What you mean about switching algos?

I put the hash of my rig, power draw and power price. and if any point any other algo for which i put the same info has better profitability to automatically start the new miner. Combined with auto exchange we will be able to convert any pool to nicehash type.  

So.. You put your rig in our system with your power price.. System do a calculate example whatttomine?
If the system detect you have got a better profitability coin at the moment the node auto switch to another coin with an auto exchange enabled?

Yes, put hash, power draw and power price for ethereum, xmr, zec, pascal(supported miners) .... and if the system detect that lets saym more then an hour any other coin is more profitable then closes the current miner and starting the corresponding to the more profitable coin. It needs to support different wattool profiles for different algos too for optimal use and profit. And all set to auto exchange to BTC the whole system will behave as nicehash.

I can do this after i finished the WattTool setting support with the new node. (I'm currently working on it)
I like it! Very good idea and very useful.. but it's not easy to programming so i think it will be a "Premium" feature.
It will be a "Gift" to every minimum 5$ Donation. I think it's correct.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

I put the hash of my rig, power draw and power price. and if any point any other algo for which i put the same info has better profitability to automatically start the new miner. Combined with auto exchange we will be able to convert any pool to nicehash type. 

So.. You put your rig in our system with your power price.. System do a calculate example whatttomine?
If the system detect you have got a better profitability coin at the moment the node auto switch to another coin with an auto exchange enabled?

Yes, put hash, power draw and power price for ethereum, xmr, zec, pascal(supported miners) .... and if the system detect that lets say more then an hour or more than 3-5%(preventing frequently switching algoss ) more profitable than any other coin is more profitable  then closes the current miner and starting the corresponding to the more profitable coin. It needs to support different wattool profiles for different algos too for optimal use and profit. And all set to auto exchange to BTC the whole system will behave as nicehash.
minerstat CEO

minerstat CEO

Hey buddy,
Make all those "Donator" words to "Donor"    Smiley Smiley
I am impressed with the progress!!
Awesome job

Wink
minerstat CEO
is it possible to add a power cost field for the revenue stats? or have a way to adjust it?

yes! i will add it for you.   Cheesy
linux version is coming after the windows version is stable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Hey buddy,
Make all those "Donator" words to "Donor"    Smiley Smiley
I am impressed with the progress!!
Awesome job
Activity: 108
is it possible to add a power cost field for the revenue stats? or have a way to adjust it?
Also, will there be a linux version in the planning?
CCMiner will be a nice addition. I love your client. Once I get everything setup, expect some donations coming in!
minerstat CEO
v2.1 IS Here!
- New supported client (Ewbf-Zec)
- New supported coins (Zcl/Dcr)
- Dual Mining Support (claymore-eth in package)
- Fully rewritten Node
- Improved Website Design
- Google Authenticator
- Poloniex Exchange (Trading API)
- Better Stability / Performance / Security

WITH CLAYMORE v12 ZEC MINER!

Not mandatory update, but recommended to everyone!

I need few more days to release WattTool support.

v2.2 with more miners and WattTool support (sorry for the delay).

Native IOS and Android application is coming SOON!

minerstat CEO
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
will buy you a coffee  Grin
minerstat CEO
Updated Claymore miner in the package to v12. Same download link.
Manual update: Just put the new files to the clients/claymore-zec/ (do not replace the start.bat file and the stats will work)
Jump to: