Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1039. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 20, 2017, 04:58:53 PM
thanks for the ICO MineXcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
June 20, 2017, 04:48:06 PM
Bittrex will be after 2 weeks of test net.

Bittrex haha. Is that the first exchange, because is the one and only... Congratulations. Big bounty following.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 20, 2017, 03:30:15 PM
WAIT AND SEE ON JUNE 22 2017
I HOPE SUCCESS..
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
June 20, 2017, 02:22:46 PM
Minexcoin INFO

1. We have converted BTC to MNX for all investors.
2. Shares of bounty campaign will be converted to MNC on June 22.
3. Release of Minexcoin and MinexBank will be on June 22.

Thank you for participation!
https://minexcoin.com/

Beautiful I receive same mail ,Thank you for info team,you are great and very professional.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 20, 2017, 12:47:22 PM
This test net, any more details?
Hello.
Soon will be detailed information how to work with Minexbank.
minexcoin.com
June 20, 2017, 12:06:30 PM
Minexcoin INFO

1. We have converted BTC to MNX for all investors.
2. Shares of bounty campaign will be converted to MNC on June 22.
3. Release of Minexcoin and MinexBank will be on June 22.

Thank you for participation!
https://minexcoin.com/
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 11:54:07 AM
Where can I buy it?

now ico closed, buy at exchange soon
If you would like to buy it wait for MNC to be in Bittrex exchange, after the 22nd which has been previously discussed, by the team ...

I hope dev full will register its points in bittrex.wait until the 22nd of june

Everyone is hoping to see this token at big exchanges from the very first day it will be released. I am sure behind the scene Dev has contacted different exchanges and Bittrex included as that is hot right now. It will be huge success after collecting good amount to get listed at Bittrex somehow.
Have patience to redeem your Giveways converted into coins, as the same developer said will be recognized by Bittrex after 2 weeks of network test. I advise you not to go around spreading news without the confirmation of Dev. Day 22 will happen only the distribution of its giveway, it may be that until there already has some exchange, but the Bittrex when reaching the Minexcoin goes to the moon!

But it looks like it will not wait 2 weeks during the 22nd fitting date when the distribution is done by the team, so I hope the team can speed up to decide where to start the exchange, at least the Bittrex exchange ..
It's always been expected, if later minexcoin can enter bittrex as soon as possible, I'm sure it will happen
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
June 20, 2017, 10:11:01 AM
Where can I buy it?

If you would like to buy it wait for MNC to be in Bittrex exchange, after the 22nd which has been previously discussed, by the team ...

Everyone is hoping to see this token at big exchanges from the very first day it will be released. I am sure behind the scene Dev has contacted different exchanges and Bittrex included as that is hot right now. It will be huge success after collecting good amount to get listed at Bittrex somehow.
Have patience to redeem your Giveways converted into coins, as the same developer said will be recognized by Bittrex after 2 weeks of network test. I advise you not to go around spreading news without the confirmation of Dev. Day 22 will happen only the distribution of its giveway, it may be that until there already has some exchange, but the Bittrex when reaching the Minexcoin goes to the moon!

But it looks like it will not wait 2 weeks during the 22nd fitting date when the distribution is done by the team, so I hope the team can speed up to decide where to start the exchange, at least the Bittrex exchange ..
Activity: 130
June 20, 2017, 10:05:16 AM
Where can I buy it?

Activity: 403
June 20, 2017, 10:00:18 AM
Waiting for coins to market, I hope to UP at first Grin
June 20, 2017, 09:41:57 AM
Where can I buy it?

Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 20, 2017, 09:37:52 AM
Where can I buy it?

Buy at Bittrex soon.
Activity: 462
June 20, 2017, 09:36:03 AM
Where can I buy it?

June 20, 2017, 09:08:32 AM

Can not wait 2 more days to see the total MNC that I get from the bounty that I follow, and will I wait for another great exchange in 2 weeks ??
Merit: 254
June 20, 2017, 08:58:45 AM
My investments are already converted to MNC shares. Thanks Minexcoin.

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 20, 2017, 06:25:03 AM
This test net, any more details?
minexcoin.com
June 20, 2017, 06:16:44 AM

June 20, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

minexcoin.com
June 20, 2017, 05:34:54 AM
So on 22nd of June together with bounties Minexbank also will be released ? This is my understanding from how much I succeeded to read and put to together. Because it was announced some portion of funds will be released when the Minexbank is available.
Yes. You are right.
Jump to: