Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1134. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
April 22, 2017, 02:50:59 PM
This nice little project seems to have reached a point of acceleration in support! Also very eager to see the ICO launched XD
Here is my belief to join Bounty Minexcoin, and invest my funds for this ICO ...

That would be awesome, Already done that and participating actively to promote the project and help in any way I can !
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 22, 2017, 01:28:26 PM
is this coin will be mineable?

yes, it 's minerable with CPU, GPU but it's not available for mining now. if you want to mine this coin then you must wait until the ICO launching finished it's about nearly one month starting from now.
thanks for that information as im also checking if this coin can be mine and how profitable it can be, but upon reading your reply better
to wait for the ico to be finished before pool will start to open, will keep following this thread until ico ends.
Activity: 143
April 22, 2017, 12:15:20 PM

yes, it 's minerable with CPU, GPU but it's not available for mining now. if you want to mine this coin then you must wait until the ICO launching finished it's about nearly one month starting from now.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
April 22, 2017, 10:50:13 AM
This nice little project seems to have reached a point of acceleration in support! Also very eager to see the ICO launched XD
Here is my belief to join Bounty Minexcoin, and invest my funds for this ICO ...
Activity: 251
April 22, 2017, 09:36:07 AM
Activity: 232
April 22, 2017, 08:47:47 AM
Activity: 122
April 22, 2017, 08:46:02 AM
Wow .. This is a fantastic achievement on followers on social media Twitter, has gained 1500 followers, to participate in the gift of this project, for social media ...

I can not wait to see this project launch ICO in the coming days, and I will make sure to invest my funds for this project ...

Yes, it's just only a short time , Minexcoin project has collected more 1,500 followers on twitter page and it still increases more followers everyday.
I wish Minexcoin project will get a good result in the future.
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
April 22, 2017, 08:33:23 AM
Wow .. This is a fantastic achievement on followers on social media Twitter, has gained 1500 followers, to participate in the gift of this project, for social media ...

I can not wait to see this project launch ICO in the coming days, and I will make sure to invest my funds for this project ...
get 1500 follower With a short time it's amazing but I think.... ah sudah lah

I hope this project will be success
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 22, 2017, 08:09:00 AM

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 22, 2017, 07:53:19 AM
About mining Minexcoin,

is the algorithm Open Source?

will it include the miner software or will it be appart. Will you also "challenge" the dev community to create some?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
April 22, 2017, 07:31:08 AM
Rebranding of MineCoin takes place with recoiling of ICO and Bounty Campaign
Minexsystems, initiated by Blockchain has rebranded their payment system to MinexCoin during the introduction of the second round of ICO.
The Development team behind MinexSystems rebranded “MineCoin” to “MinexCoin”, a payment system introduced by Kyiv-based Blockchain. With the upgradation of website, a bounty campaign can be relished as the second stage of its cryptocurrency ICO loom up.
Users will be able to learn more about the company’s whitepaper, read terms and conditions of latest Campaign and enjoy assortment of features on this new website. Personal accounts of users on earlier website  http://www.minecoin.org  will be transferred to new website http://www.minexcoin.com.
May 15, 2017 will be the beginning of  second stage of the MinexCoin’s ICO presale rambling till June 13th, 2017. Investors can purchase a part of total available 150000 MNC at a discounted price during the pre-sale.More
Thank you very much for the useful information you share.

The company and the project will do very well if the advertisement is well done. the project team and we investors have a lot of duty.  Wink

Good Luck.. Smiley
Activity: 434
April 22, 2017, 03:38:37 AM
Rebranding of MineCoin takes place with recoiling of ICO and Bounty Campaign
Minexsystems, initiated by Blockchain has rebranded their payment system to MinexCoin during the introduction of the second round of ICO.
The Development team behind MinexSystems rebranded “MineCoin” to “MinexCoin”, a payment system introduced by Kyiv-based Blockchain. With the upgradation of website, a bounty campaign can be relished as the second stage of its cryptocurrency ICO loom up.
Users will be able to learn more about the company’s whitepaper, read terms and conditions of latest Campaign and enjoy assortment of features on this new website. Personal accounts of users on earlier website  http://www.minecoin.org  will be transferred to new website http://www.minexcoin.com.
May 15, 2017 will be the beginning of  second stage of the MinexCoin’s ICO presale rambling till June 13th, 2017. Investors can purchase a part of total available 150000 MNC at a discounted price during the pre-sale.More
Activity: 121
Merit: 92
April 21, 2017, 12:37:13 PM
we have a nearly month to launch ICO project . I want to know how much for 1 MNC? How many ways of deposit for this project ? Is it only BTC deposit or / and Altcoins such as :ETH, DASH, LTC...?
Activity: 187
April 21, 2017, 11:26:08 AM
Any updates to the bct bounties yet for this week?  #minexcoin.com
Activity: 455
April 21, 2017, 10:08:46 AM
Congrats so far on the marketing, doing a very good job.  It's picking up some serious momentum.
Activity: 284
April 21, 2017, 09:02:14 AM
Can't wait for this ICO. Watching this thread for further updates now.  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 20, 2017, 05:39:52 PM
Shares for bitcointalk threads translations are calculated. Don't forget to check! Thanks for participating!

Thank you very much, for the whole minexoin team  #minexcoin.com
You are welcome.
Thank you for the support of the project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
April 20, 2017, 05:07:21 PM
Shares for bitcointalk threads translations are calculated. Don't forget to check! Thanks for participating!

Thank you very much, for the whole minexoin team  #minexcoin.com
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 20, 2017, 04:50:51 PM
Hello dev
I have sent a translation of Whitepaper Indonesia via email Please check  Wink
Thank you!
We will check it tomorrow!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream