Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1138. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 15, 2017, 06:36:49 AM
Read it.
Here is a simple explanation about Minexcoin.

http://www.cryptosmile.com/2017/04/how-minexcoin-environment-works.html
Thanks to cryptosmile!
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
April 15, 2017, 05:45:57 AM
Online conference with Minexcoin developers begins in 30 minutes
 in Facebook. Join us! Link: https://www.facebook.com/minexcoin/

Congratulation online conference was done. This is a new promotion which can make people ask question to dev and team. Great idea.
Just wanted to wish good luck to the team and the developers.
I hope you will succeed Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 15, 2017, 12:24:50 AM

Congratulation online conference was done. This is a new promotion which can make people ask question to dev and team. Great idea.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
April 14, 2017, 09:52:26 PM

Promotion is very necessary for our project . you are doing your work well and this action will attract more investors to join our project.
I want to join the slack . Please send me the link slack . Thanks

There is no slack for this project but We can make discussion in this forum and It helps all members to watch all information about this minexcoin project. The promotions for this coin are very good to attract more investors coming.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
April 14, 2017, 09:15:19 PM

Promotion is very necessary for our project . you are doing your work well and this action will attract more investors to join our project.
I want to join the slack . Please send me the link slack . Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 14, 2017, 05:08:19 PM
What is the Mars algorithm? Why did you choose it?

Are there any other coins already using this or is Minexcoin the only one? Are there any mining tools available?

Thanks!
minexcoin.com
April 14, 2017, 02:40:55 PM

Activity: 143
April 14, 2017, 12:37:32 PM
how much premine minexcoin dev
and where minexcoin can open mine, this mean all people can mining minexcoin
after ico selling or when
Premining: 5 500 000 MNC
ICO (subscription + presale + bonuses): 2 700 000 MNC
Bounty: 300 000 MNC
MinexBank reserve: 1 500 000 MNC
Developers’ and advisors’ capital 1 000 000 MNC
Mining will be available immediately after the end of the ICO distribution on GPU

That's a great project I've ever seen until now. I can make a simple calculation like this : The total coin is quite low (just only 19 mil total MNC) and pre-mined MNC (about 7%/total MNC coins) and bounty is only around 1.58%/total coins . Morever we can mine this coin with reward 2,5 MNC with new algo so the inflation for MNC is very very low (lower bitcoin as I know) and this distribution is so fair and I believe that investing to this project will be totally profitable and I'm sure This project will be successful after ICO launching.
minexcoin.com
April 14, 2017, 11:20:48 AM
My Bitcointalk has been rejected.
What is the cause?
Hi!
First of all, you have to put a signature and then connect your bitcointalk account. Try it and send us your email by PM. Good luck Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
April 14, 2017, 10:46:53 AM
My Bitcointalk has been rejected.
What is the cause?
minexcoin.com
April 14, 2017, 10:03:20 AM
Premining: 5 500 000 MNC
ICO (subscription + presale + bonuses): 2 700 000 MNC
Bounty: 300 000 MNC
MinexBank reserve: 1 500 000 MNC
Developers’ and advisors’ capital 1 000 000 MNC
Mining will be available immediately after the end of the ICO distribution on GPU
Activity: 251
April 14, 2017, 05:37:06 AM
We are currently trying to expand Minexcoin sphere of influence in order to get that initial traction! let's keep up the good work!
Activity: 336
April 14, 2017, 05:01:17 AM

Good news sir. Still make promotion in another bitcoin news to make more people know this project. Still a long time to make peope interest with this program.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 13, 2017, 07:12:46 PM
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
April 13, 2017, 06:38:14 PM
Hi,

According to the "MineCoin on Blockchain & Bitcoin conference" (sept 2016), Minexcoin works as an hybrid by using PoW and PoS.

If so, this means that we will be able to mine the currency in both way.  Am I right?
As for PoW, you are absolutely right. You can mine a coin. As for PoS, there is a small inaccuracy. The fact is that we do not use PoS in its pure form. We compare the method of obtaining additional coins by participants of the system through the operation of "parking" Minexcoin. Simply, from the side, the operation of the "parking"  is very similar to the PoS and boils down to the fact that in order to get a certain amount of additional coins, you need to "lock in", "park" a number of coins in your wallet. And the algorithm Minexbank, will pay you a percentage for such an operation.
"Freezing" or "defrosting" coins in their wallet, each participant of the system, thus, helps stabilize the price of Minexcoin

Ok, I get that now.

Does time have an impact in the "parking" process and/or the amount of coin?

I mean, I put 1 Minexcoin in "parking mode" will I have the choice of the time that the coin will be in that state or is there a defined (minimum 1 year for example) or the algorithm will take both in the calculation process whatever the amount and the time of parking? (I hope this is clear...  Wink )
I'll try to explain. "Parking" is a kind of deposit, like a regular deposit in a regular bank. The difference is that if you open a deposit in an ordinary bank, then you automatically transfer your funds to the Bank. In the case of Minexbank, you are doing the same. Same options. You determine the amount of your funds that you want to place on the deposit, determine the placement period, and choose the interest rate that suits you more. In Minexbank you do not do the main thing: YOU DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO ANYONE. They continue to be kept on your wallet.
Example:
You want to "park" 10 MNC. For this,
1. You register with Minexbank.
2. Choose one of three available deposits from "daily", "monthly", "annual".
3. "Park" your coins in your wallet.

I can understand this deposit plan and it seems this project has got many new ways of funding deposit and I really like this project with flexible investment for every investors. I want to know about the mining algo (Mars) , it is new algo, isn't it? and which kind of miners for this algo such as CPU, GPU, ASIC...
We are testing a new algorithm, which has the working name "Mars". The main feature of this algorithm is the possibility of mining on a GPU such as Nvidia and AMD with the same functionality.

Has this already been used in cryptos? If so can u name what currencies utilize this algo. I and my chinese sibling are developing a hybrid chip consisting of broadwell-ep microcontroller and a high-density hdr ram stick speaking to each other via cellulite protocol. That is a newly designed processor-direct bus operating at 5K mhz. We will try to adopt ur new algo.
minexcoin.com
April 13, 2017, 06:04:51 PM
Do not forget:
Tomorrow online conference with Minexcoin developers at 04:00 PM (New York Time) Ask your question!
minexcoin.com
April 13, 2017, 05:51:00 PM
  Shares for weekly activity are calculated. Dont forget to check! Thank You for participating!
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2017, 05:08:07 PM
wow great project. i hope this ICO can succesfully sir.
minexcoin.com
minexcoin.com
April 13, 2017, 02:32:30 PM
Hi,

According to the "MineCoin on Blockchain & Bitcoin conference" (sept 2016), Minexcoin works as an hybrid by using PoW and PoS.

If so, this means that we will be able to mine the currency in both way.  Am I right?
As for PoW, you are absolutely right. You can mine a coin. As for PoS, there is a small inaccuracy. The fact is that we do not use PoS in its pure form. We compare the method of obtaining additional coins by participants of the system through the operation of "parking" Minexcoin. Simply, from the side, the operation of the "parking"  is very similar to the PoS and boils down to the fact that in order to get a certain amount of additional coins, you need to "lock in", "park" a number of coins in your wallet. And the algorithm Minexbank, will pay you a percentage for such an operation.
"Freezing" or "defrosting" coins in their wallet, each participant of the system, thus, helps stabilize the price of Minexcoin

Ok, I get that now.

Does time have an impact in the "parking" process and/or the amount of coin?

I mean, I put 1 Minexcoin in "parking mode" will I have the choice of the time that the coin will be in that state or is there a defined (minimum 1 year for example) or the algorithm will take both in the calculation process whatever the amount and the time of parking? (I hope this is clear...  Wink )
I'll try to explain. "Parking" is a kind of deposit, like a regular deposit in a regular bank. The difference is that if you open a deposit in an ordinary bank, then you automatically transfer your funds to the Bank. In the case of Minexbank, you are doing the same. Same options. You determine the amount of your funds that you want to place on the deposit, determine the placement period, and choose the interest rate that suits you more. In Minexbank you do not do the main thing: YOU DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO ANYONE. They continue to be kept on your wallet.
Example:
You want to "park" 10 MNC. For this,
1. You register with Minexbank.
2. Choose one of three available deposits from "daily", "monthly", "annual".
3. "Park" your coins in your wallet.

I can understand this deposit plan and it seems this project has got many new ways of funding deposit and I really like this project with flexible investment for every investors. I want to know about the mining algo (Mars) , it is new algo, isn't it? and which kind of miners for this algo such as CPU, GPU, ASIC...
We are testing a new algorithm, which has the working name "Mars". The main feature of this algorithm is the possibility of mining on a GPU such as Nvidia and AMD with the same functionality.
Jump to: