Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1136. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 18, 2017, 09:51:41 AM
Shares for bitcointalk threads translations are calculated. Don't forget to check! Thanks for participating!
minexcoin.com
April 18, 2017, 06:51:51 AM
Will there be a miner available using Mars by June 15? There are no other crypto's using this IBM developed algo so it is not possible for miners to plan and support the coin on opening day without this.

Are there any plans for the team to develop a Mars miner? Perhaps you should offer a significant bounty for its development.

Can you please answer this question?  I am curious myself.

Thanks
As you probably noticed, we've carefully approached to the promotion campaign. For the best marketing, the beta version of the client, which will contain a wallet and a miner, will be opened to a public access one week before the end of the ICO.
Follow our news and good luck. Wink
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
April 18, 2017, 01:26:14 AM
Will there be a miner available using Mars by June 15? There are no other crypto's using this IBM developed algo so it is not possible for miners to plan and support the coin on opening day without this.

Are there any plans for the team to develop a Mars miner? Perhaps you should offer a significant bounty for its development.

Can you please answer this question?  I am curious myself.

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 17, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
hi!

my bounties for Activity on BitcoinTalk forum and Creation of topics on other forums and maintaining their activity still pending

Dont worry. All shares will be calculated. Thank You that helps  to promote Minexcoin idea!

ah okey thank you..
anyway do you have a plan to enter big exchanges? Grin Grin
minexcoin.com
April 17, 2017, 06:50:49 PM
hi!

my bounties for Activity on BitcoinTalk forum and Creation of topics on other forums and maintaining their activity still pending

Dont worry. All shares will be calculated. Thank You that helps  to promote Minexcoin idea!
Activity: 491
April 17, 2017, 06:12:43 PM
Exciting. Will invest and mine when available. Do please let us know the mining availability and difficulty at the time. Thank you.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2017, 06:07:02 PM
hi!

Activity: 619
Merit: 352
April 17, 2017, 05:09:49 PM
Announcement:  Grin

We will not participate in the ICO. However, we plan to add and will be trading Minexcoin inside the markets as long as it is compatible with our systems.
NovaExchange Plans to trade Minexcoin
NovaExchange News stay up to date
This is a good signal for the team. I think the project has all chances to become successful.
minexcoin.com
April 17, 2017, 04:36:06 PM
This project will be a success. Volatility of a coin is a one big problem in crypto world. When will the next ICO be?

Thank You. ICO begins on May 15.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
April 17, 2017, 02:56:18 PM
This project will be a success. Volatility of a coin is a one big problem in crypto world. When will the next ICO be?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
April 17, 2017, 02:49:55 PM
The concept is good and gives the right instructions for everyone, this is good news dev ..
minexcoin.com
Activity: 632
April 17, 2017, 02:37:52 PM
Announcement:  Grin

We will not participate in the ICO. However, we plan to add and will be trading Minexcoin inside the markets as long as it is compatible with our systems.
NovaExchange Plans to trade Minexcoin
NovaExchange News stay up to date
Nice, It will be great to have as many exchanges as possible!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 17, 2017, 01:34:50 PM
I can see many posts on social media channel (twitter and facebook) talking about the minexcoin project . it proves that Dev and minexcoin team are working very well on this project and if all things said in the roadmap , I believe this project will get a very good result in the future.

Their twitter bots and spam robots are posting uniformized tweets about this shit ico, trying to take advantage of, and inconvenience my followers. Some of bullshit tweets and talks have already been reported to administration. Cheeeesus bums and warped noobs are still listening to, and following bots and marketing accounts on twitter.
At least entrust the team to eradicate bots that are on social media, which has hurt many parties from real accounts, at least the team has a solution to this ..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 17, 2017, 01:25:33 PM
his coin will be big in future Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 17, 2017, 01:22:23 PM
watching this. will wait for further technical details
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 17, 2017, 01:00:30 PM
How about the development of ico ? is there the latest news . I want to ask you about btc collected . At least how btc that must be to collect
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
April 17, 2017, 10:15:27 AM
I can see many posts on social media channel (twitter and facebook) talking about the minexcoin project . it proves that Dev and minexcoin team are working very well on this project and if all things said in the roadmap , I believe this project will get a very good result in the future.

Their twitter bots and spam robots are posting uniformized tweets about this shit ico, trying to take advantage of, and inconvenience my followers. Some of bullshit tweets and talks have already been reported to administration. Cheeeesus bums and warped noobs are still listening to, and following bots and marketing accounts on twitter.
Activity: 187
April 17, 2017, 09:57:37 AM

Ya, I love that they are keeping us up-to-date with information and updates so regularly!
Activity: 121
Merit: 92
April 17, 2017, 08:17:59 AM
Jump to: