Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1140. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 12, 2017, 11:14:49 AM
1000 followers in less then 2 weeks! We are growing very fast!!! Join Us!
https://twitter.com/minexcoin

minexcoin.com
April 12, 2017, 08:16:14 AM
Is the mining already available?
How to mine it?
Mining will available at 15/06/2017.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
April 12, 2017, 05:23:19 AM
Is the mining already available?
How to mine it?
minexcoin.com
April 11, 2017, 03:06:10 PM
Hi,

According to the "MineCoin on Blockchain & Bitcoin conference" (sept 2016), Minexcoin works as an hybrid by using PoW and PoS.

If so, this means that we will be able to mine the currency in both way.  Am I right?
As for PoW, you are absolutely right. You can mine a coin. As for PoS, there is a small inaccuracy. The fact is that we do not use PoS in its pure form. We compare the method of obtaining additional coins by participants of the system through the operation of "parking" Minexcoin. Simply, from the side, the operation of the "parking"  is very similar to the PoS and boils down to the fact that in order to get a certain amount of additional coins, you need to "lock in", "park" a number of coins in your wallet. And the algorithm Minexbank, will pay you a percentage for such an operation.
"Freezing" or "defrosting" coins in their wallet, each participant of the system, thus, helps stabilize the price of Minexcoin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 11, 2017, 09:35:37 AM
Hi,

According to the "MineCoin on Blockchain & Bitcoin conference" (sept 2016), Minexcoin works as an hybrid by using PoW and PoS.

If so, this means that we will be able to mine the currency in both way.  Am I right?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
April 11, 2017, 09:18:07 AM
Thank you!
Do not forget:
Online conference with Minexcoin developers on Friday 14, 04:00 PM (New York Time) Ask your question!

Looking forward to it!
minexcoin.com
April 11, 2017, 07:03:59 AM
Awesome video ! Can't wait to have the conference in a few days !
Thank you!
Do not forget:
Tomorrow online conference with Minexcoin developers at 04:00 PM (New York Time) Ask your question!
minexcoin.com
April 11, 2017, 07:01:26 AM
Hi Developer , please chek my pm that sent to you .
Thank You Smiley
We have check it.
Thank you for translation!
Good job Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
April 11, 2017, 06:24:23 AM
Hi Developer , please chek my pm that sent to you .
Thank You Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
April 11, 2017, 06:17:19 AM
Awesome video ! Can't wait to have the conference in a few days !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
April 11, 2017, 05:46:22 AM
See how Minexcoin team have presented idea on Blockchain Conference (September 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=65ZdeLksctY
stay see this vidio on youtube be enjoy progress  Wink
minexcoin.com
April 11, 2017, 04:41:38 AM
Hi dev just sign up for the conference on Friday  the 14th , i did compile the applications form and give my private email to you, what shell i wait for corfirmations r just it s ok like this?
Thank you! We will wait your questions Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 10, 2017, 09:54:38 PM
See how Minexcoin team have presented idea on Blockchain Conference (September 2016)

Promotion was start since 7 month ago. The dev is very serious to make this project goal, very proud to be part of this project.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
April 10, 2017, 09:01:45 PM
Hi dev just sign up for the conference on Friday  the 14th , i did compile the applications form and give my private email to you, what shell i wait for corfirmations r just it s ok like this?
minexcoin.com
April 10, 2017, 05:37:40 PM
I will like to ask the Minexcoin the minimum and maximum cap they are looking to raise from the ICO, also I want to ask if they have done pre-sale before now and if they have received any fund from any Angel investor
Thank you for your interest in the project!
From September to November 2016, we held a subscription company for Minexcoin. Before the beginning of this phase, we really dispatched One-page to venture investors and angel investors. As a result of this company, we collected about $ 650,000 (depending on the bitcoin rate), including from private investors, the block-chain community. These funds were aimed at developing a concept, working model, team selection, marketing, etc. To date, we can say that Minexcoin will be launched regardless of the results of the ICO on June 15, 2017. Our angel investors, as well as we count on min. 1000 BTC according to ICO results, since such a level will fix the original cost of 0.01 BTC / MNC, which basically assuages ​​our early investors. We will consider the ICO to be successful if we reach 5000-8000 BTC. This result will allow Minexcoin to start at a price of 0.05-0.08 BTC / MNC. On the other hand, such a starting price will lead to a review of the monetary policy of Minexbank, which, in turn, is likely to be negatively perceived by investors. Therefore, we see the optimal result of ICO in 2000-3000 BTC.
We would also like to note that we are still looking for an investor who would have filled the reserve fund Minexbank (approximately 1000 BTC) with assets in BTC. Otherwise, Minexbank reserves will be formed in the MNC, at a rate of approximately 2.5 million MNC.
Hopefully this can be done dev, !!

Do not doubt! Everything will be just like that!
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
April 10, 2017, 05:09:37 PM
I will like to ask the Minexcoin the minimum and maximum cap they are looking to raise from the ICO, also I want to ask if they have done pre-sale before now and if they have received any fund from any Angel investor
From September to November 2016, we held a subscription company for Minexcoin. Before the beginning of this phase, we really dispatched One-page to venture investors and angel investors. As a result of this company, we collected about $ 650,000 (depending on the bitcoin rate), including from private investors, the block-chain community. These funds were aimed at developing a concept, working model, team selection, marketing, etc. To date, we can say that Minexcoin will be launched regardless of the results of the ICO on June 15, 2017. Our angel investors, as well as we count on min. 1000 BTC according to ICO results, since such a level will fix the original cost of 0.01 BTC / MNC, which basically assuages ​​our early investors. We will consider the ICO to be successful if we reach 5000-8000 BTC. This result will allow Minexcoin to start at a price of 0.05-0.08 BTC / MNC. On the other hand, such a starting price will lead to a review of the monetary policy of Minexbank, which, in turn, is likely to be negatively perceived by investors. Therefore, we see the optimal result of ICO in 2000-3000 BTC.
We would also like to note that we are still looking for an investor who would have filled the reserve fund Minexbank (approximately 1000 BTC) with assets in BTC. Otherwise, Minexbank reserves will be formed in the MNC, at a rate of approximately 2.5 million MNC.
Hopefully this can be done dev, !!
minexcoin.com
April 10, 2017, 04:58:32 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
April 10, 2017, 03:03:58 PM
minexcoin.com
April 10, 2017, 02:53:51 PM
Hi sir ..
I joined Minexcoin signature, but I can not confirm if I am accepted in the signature, and it still looks pending in http://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/signin account ??

Could you please tell me ??
Check it now.
See, Connected thank you sir  Wink

Not at all  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
minexcoin.com
April 10, 2017, 02:35:29 PM

Jump to: