Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 143. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
They say a lot of things but dont deliver. So before someone from that bank confirms that partnership I would stay cautious.
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
October 03, 2018, 02:50:28 PM
Has anyone tried calling this bank to confirm the partnership? i would myself but don't speak the language. Boris has very little credibility.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
October 03, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
nobody knows in the bank about partnership with minexpay...

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/%C4%8Dsob-bank-partnership-the-roadmap-and-cards-shipping-update-8cc5a7372822

Probably you missed to read this update they revealed the name of bank but have patience they will share more details in coming days. They claimed ČSOB is biggest commercial bank operating from Czech Republic but this is big mystery how they will provide to that card.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 02:28:43 PM
nobody knows in the bank about partnership with minexpay...
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

Today, we are excited to shed light on some internal processes!

Let us present you a short-term roadmap with milestones for our crypto card project, MinexPay.
Whether you have already ordered your card, or are only planning to do so, this information will be useful for you:

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/%C4%8Dsob-bank-partnership-the-roadmap-and-cards-shipping-update-8cc5a7372822

That's so amazing , Dev and This is a very important thing to say that Minexcoin Team has worked very hard to complete the deal with Bank and cards and given out the roadmap for delivering cards and Minexpay platform clearly and this fact will dissolve all bad rumors and Fuders around here .
FUDers should shut up and collect more cheap MNX coins before going up into the sky .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2018, 06:55:16 AM
I also would like to say that is interesting update where we got exact date for delivery of most awaiting product. Good to know about the current partnership with a bank which name is not familiar with so many people I hope soon they will publish more details about this partnership too.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
October 03, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
Niceness Cheesy

THIS IS HOW YOU COMMUNICATE

Clear deadline and clear road map, it's better to stretch the deadlines a bit more and deliver before the deadline than extending it. I am glad they are improving.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Let us present you a short-term roadmap with milestones for our crypto card project, MinexPay.
Whether you have already ordered your card, or are only planning to do so, this information will be useful for you:

Good news cards shipping date has been announced officially by the end of current month all members who successfully complete the KYC process will get their cards. I hope after achieving this goal we will see this will start rising again.
Activity: 142
Merit: 32
October 03, 2018, 06:31:14 AM
Niceness Cheesy

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:26:51 AM
Jeff Burton(EA games) with Boris and part of MNX staff in MinexSystem office today.

This is probably better news that the previous one- revealing the name of the bank. He is an advisor or he is also the member of team?

Jeff represent EA Games, probably they will publish MNX game in USA

Glad you are back
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
October 03, 2018, 05:50:24 AM
Jeff Burton(EA games) with Boris and part of MNX staff in MinexSystem office today.

This is probably better news that the previous one- revealing the name of the bank. He is an advisor or he is also the member of team?

Jeff represent EA Games, probably they will publish MNX game in USA
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
October 03, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 03, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
October 03, 2018, 12:49:20 AM

your publicity is too poor to consider, its very easy to say scam to a project. But anyways, I dont care about Republia much since I am not an investor, and Im pretty sure every investor has its own DYOR thing. Even if you say Republia or Minexcoin is SCAM 1 Million times, nobody will listen to you coz we are not kids anymore to buy in your accusations.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, I definitely have your attention since you're taking the time to comment on every single one of my posts like a deranged stalker.

Wink Wink Wink

Kiss Kiss Kiss

lol, oh yeah, why not.. Coz I have enough time and nothing more to do while waiting for my parking to finish,  Wink Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
October 03, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

your publicity is too poor to consider, its very easy to say scam to a project. But anyways, I dont care about Republia much since I am not an investor, and Im pretty sure every investor has its own DYOR thing. Even if you say Republia or Minexcoin is SCAM 1 Million times, nobody will listen to you coz we are not kids anymore to buy in your accusations.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, I definitely have your attention since you're taking the time to comment on every single one of my posts like a deranged stalker.

Wink Wink Wink

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Designer
October 03, 2018, 12:27:19 AM
i buy at 30 $ and 4 dollar

It's not too long to see MNX at the price 30$ you bought before . Some FUDers were rented to make mess to this coin and it's possible to buy cheap MNX coins but if you buy many MNX coins at 3$ or 4$ so you can get very big profits after Card delivering and good updates released in this month .
Keep patient and hold your coins tightly .Don't become the weak hands.

Bitch.

Just because you are selling your ass for a few satoshis doesn't mean everyone's doing it.

All of the so called "FUD" made them reveal the name of the bank early.

You should be thanking me instead you cucks.

Anways, you're not in the clear yet.

They're still scamming you with Republia.

But you're too hooked on that hopium, ain't ya?

Roll Eyes

here comes the fudder again, lol, Minexcoin doesnt care about your fud dude, revealing the bank is part of the project early or delayed. But I also thank you for the cheap minexcoin price though,  Grin Grin

About Republia, have you ever bumped into their ann thread and rant there for being a SCAM?, coz telling republia a scam in this thread doesnt help.  Roll Eyes

You can take your thanks and shove them far up your arse .

There's no such thing as bad publicity

But you're stupid to figure it out.

Kiss Kiss

October 03, 2018, 12:12:59 AM

It's not too long to see MNX at the price 30$ you bought before . Some FUDers were rented to make mess to this coin and it's possible to buy cheap MNX coins but if you buy many MNX coins at 3$ or 4$ so you can get very big profits after Card delivering and good updates released in this month .

Bitch.

Just because you are selling your ass for a few satoshis doesn't mean everyone's doing it.

Roll Eyes

here comes the fudder again, lol, Minexcoin doesnt care about your fud dude, revealing the bank is part of the project early or delayed. But I also thank you for the cheap minexcoin price though,  Grin Grin

About Republia, have you ever bumped into their ann thread and rant there for being a SCAM?, coz telling republia a scam in this thread doesnt help.  Roll Eyes

You can take your thanks and shove them far up your arse .

There's no such thing as bad publicity

But you're stupid to figure it out.

Kiss Kiss
Designer
October 03, 2018, 12:01:33 AM

Bitch.

Roll Eyes

here comes the fudder again, lol, Minexcoin doesnt care about your fud dude, revealing the bank is part of the project early or delayed. But I also thank you for the cheap minexcoin price though,  Grin Grin

About Republia, have you ever bumped into their ann thread and rant there for being a SCAM?, coz telling republia a scam in this thread doesnt help.  Roll Eyes

October 02, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

Bitch.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

agree that the current market conditions are weakening, it is good that if you buy the token, it is better to be reduced until the price rises again and makes it so that the profit will also be obtained.
Jump to: