Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 145. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
October 02, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
Inflection of Bitconnect pinks who have spread FUD in this thread went down when Minex announced CSOB for  bank name. Grin Now having cards in our hands is just a matter of a few days.
True, like I wrote before, they lost their job after MNX news about bank.

If I am ultimately proven wrong, I will have no qualms about admitting it and falling on my sword.

But, just because they released the name of the bank doesn't mean they're still not dodgy as fcuk for doing another ICO.

Namely the one you are currently shilling where Junior has collecting millions of USD supposedly where his daddy, who is also the current CEO of your dear

Minexcoin is collecting a share of the 8% reserved for the advisors.

Roll Eyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301
October 02, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

MINEXPAY SIGNS A CONTRACT WITH ČSOB BANK!

We are pleased to announce that we’ve made a deal with ČSOB bank for the first MinexPay cards.

ČSOB is one of the largest commercial banks operating in the Czech Republic since 1964. This bank has enhanced its considerable experience with openness towards forward-thinking technologies such as blockchain.

We are glad that ČSOB will be covering the banking side of MinexPay services.

More news is coming up, stay tuned!

Yes this is what we need. Now show us that your cards work. When they work the community will do their job and spread the news like wildfire.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 06:16:42 AM
https://i.redd.it/9jhncraxmqp11.png

We are pleased to announce that we’ve made a deal with ČSOB bank for the first MinexPay cards.

ČSOB is one of the largest commercial banks operating in the Czech Republic since 1964. This bank has enhanced its considerable experience with openness towards forward-thinking technologies such as blockchain.

This is amazing news can't wait for more news which are coming.... The milestone and timeline of the launching of the card
Activity: 142
Merit: 32
October 02, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
great mnx team
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
October 02, 2018, 06:04:54 AM
Inflection of Bitconnect pinks who have spread FUD in this thread went down when Minex announced CSOB for  bank name. Grin Now having cards in our hands is just a matter of a few days.
True, like I wrote before, they lost their job after MNX news about bank.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 02, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
Oooh my got! I am from the Czech Republic and I personally use CSOB bank - the biggest and the best bank in the Czech and Slovak Republic!!!
It is so amazing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 05:53:20 AM
i wish i was here

sadly i bought mnx at 20USD T_T

But there is no proof you really picked this coin on that high price during FOMO. There are so many people who bought this at more higher price I hope this will make comeback if there will be smooth release.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

It's very amazing to see this announcement about CSOB bank and This fact is confirmed Minexcoin systems are working well and This project will reach a new stage to dissolve all bad runors from FUDers for the past weeks .
October 02, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

fair enough.

Now we finally have the name of the entity that's willing to put their neck on the line for your project.

Let's see how things pan out....

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Why is there no VISA logo on your banner adverts?

Huh
October 02, 2018, 12:11:13 AM

When you order a MinexPay card, we kindly ask you to provide some information and supporting documents to prove your identity.

Only an utter fool would part with his money and ID without having any concrete evidence as to which bank is backing those cards.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
October 02, 2018, 12:08:10 AM
Minexcoin is real close of winning first round to get listed on exchange https://txbit.io/Coin only 5 days left. don't forget to vote guys
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 06:29:42 PM
If this team go MCOs steps they could shill about card a year more, and then rebrand it again! I can't believe what people are buying these days.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
This was posted to the medium article last week

We’ll be ready to reveal the name of the bank later this week

i've been supporting minexcoin since ico but i am getting sick of these unfilled promises
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
October 01, 2018, 03:06:27 PM
A Guide to MinexPay’s KYC and AML/CFT Procedure

As the blockchain industry is becoming more mature, the trust between the clients and the service providers is shifting to a higher level. For example, the KYC (Know Your Client) and AML/CFT (Anti-Money-Laundering and Counter-Financing Terrorism) procedures have become an integral part of mindful blockchain businesses. MinexPay is no exception.

When you order a MinexPay card, we kindly ask you to provide some information and supporting documents to prove your identity.

We have chosen Sum&Substance as the official KYC/AML solution provider to establish a smooth and intuitive procedure. This way you can rest assured that all the data you provide is encrypted and safe.

Read the full guide in our Medium.
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
October 01, 2018, 01:01:12 PM
Team isn't just going to show their private legal documents to you

You people are to demanding for proof.
Just wait until cards ship. You'll then have all the proof you need.
And then you can make your own purchase if you had doubts

Nobody asked for legal documents you ignorant  shill. Just proof they have partnered with a bank, Naming the Bank is not a legal document

Seriously, are you really that dumb not getting my point? Let's say you know the name I bet you'll then be whining about proofing that the bank in question has a partnership and try poking holes in it. Investing in crypto requires some faith and guts. Any online only investing oppertunity does. Anybody could name a random name and say they partnered with them. The only real proof is the physical working card. So relax and just wait for it to arrive

You have same the IQ and mindset as the people who thought bitconnect would last forever, same exact logic as those people. Good luck with your Faith and guts strategy.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
Team isn't just going to show their private legal documents to you

You people are to demanding for proof.
Just wait until cards ship. You'll then have all the proof you need.
And then you can make your own purchase if you had doubts

Nobody asked for legal documents you ignorant  shill. Just proof they have partnered with a bank, Naming the Bank is not a legal document

Seriously, are you really that dumb not getting my point? Let's say you know the name I bet you'll then be whining about proofing that the bank in question has a partnership and try poking holes in it. Investing in crypto requires some faith and guts. Any online only investing oppertunity does. Anybody could name a random name and say they partnered with them. The only real proof is the physical working card. So relax and just wait for it to arrive
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
October 01, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

Can anyone show where MinexPay was mentioned by Reuters?

Also  do you have any official documentation that shows that you are indeed linked and approved by VISA?

All the so called crypto cards that have advertised this have proven to be utterly fraudulent.

You should already have the paperwork if you are using their logo.

Thanks.

There will be some good news updated before Cards releasing out and I think Minexcoin has got an advertising contract on this media so they have the right to do so . If you want to know , just wait for a while to see this fact .
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 11:21:03 AM
I heard mnx have a class 2 bank license, minexsystem is itself going to be a bank supported by a 3rd party. I hope its true. And mastercards will be deployed first, thats a sure news

Activity: 142
Merit: 32
October 01, 2018, 10:53:35 AM
they wanted to announce the partnership between Wednesday and Friday now we have Monday the price falls again. rebuy guys Grin
Jump to: