Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 144. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
October 02, 2018, 11:28:03 PM
i buy at 30 $ and 4 dollar

It's not too long to see MNX at the price 30$ you bought before . Some FUDers were rented to make mess to this coin and it's possible to buy cheap MNX coins but if you buy many MNX coins at 3$ or 4$ so you can get very big profits after Card delivering and good updates released in this month .
Keep patient and hold your coins tightly .Don't become the weak hands.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
October 02, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
It's ok news, it would be nice if the bank confirm that! There were promises about that cards long time ago now and we see contract with bank just now.

if the bank make a public statement about this
then MNX will have its spot light

Finally they reveal the name of bank and now we have to keep patience to get details about this partnership. Everybody want to know how this bank will facilitate the people and make possible to let that card working.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
October 02, 2018, 01:23:55 PM
Jeff Burton(EA games) with Boris and part of MNX staff in MinexSystem office today.

Activity: 142
Merit: 32
October 02, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
i buy at 30 $ and 4 dollar
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:36:07 AM
Im waiting for the fudder's comment about the bank's name.  Grin

I already commented you fucking twat.

Roll Eyes

nice. atleast now you admit that you really are a fudderGrin Cheesy

LMAO you got him there Cheesy Seriously it would be nice if we have some confirmation about this, not just petty talk.
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
October 02, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

Roll Eyes

nice. atleast now you admit that you really are a fudder.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 10:44:06 AM
It's ok news, it would be nice if the bank confirm that! There were promises about that cards long time ago now and we see contract with bank just now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
October 02, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
October 02, 2018, 09:50:44 AM
I have just seen your advertisement on the internet that you offer a cryptocard. Is that real?
They are not working now, right? When you approximately send them?
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
October 02, 2018, 09:43:52 AM
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
October 02, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

I totally agree with you. The way the communicate has to get better. I get that Minex wants to update the community with exciting news. But they have to think before actually announcing it. Because if you fail to deliver on promises it will only backfire. I just hope their newly hired PR firm will do a better job at communicating than they do.

On a side note still having doubts about this PR firm as their website does not look professional at all.

In my opinion, even hiring a PR firm still doesnt work this time, If minexcoin still doesnt have any working products yet. The time this project has fully developed and ecosystem works well, people itself will do the spread of word and even organized PR themselves. Smiley

It's good for now . This project has been accepted by a biggest bank in the Czech Republic and Minexcoin platform will become special and legal so MNX coin is the certain name which many investors will search and join it soon . A big party of MNX cryptocurrency is coming . Enjoy it now, Guys.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
October 02, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

I totally agree with you. The way the communicate has to get better. I get that Minex wants to update the community with exciting news. But they have to think before actually announcing it. Because if you fail to deliver on promises it will only backfire. I just hope their newly hired PR firm will do a better job at communicating than they do.

On a side note still having doubts about this PR firm as their website does not look professional at all.

In my opinion, even hiring a PR firm still doesnt work this time, If minexcoin still doesnt have any working products yet. The time this project has fully developed and ecosystem works well, people itself will do the spread of word and even organized PR themselves. Smiley

A PR firm helps with the public relations, meaning they should have a strategic communication process that builds a relationship between the company and the public. So in other words a PR firm should be helping Minex by communicating better with the public aka the community. Like you and many others have mentioned Minex are lacking communication skills. So it's the firms job to strengthen the bond between Minex and it's community by communicating properly. After that is done well, the community can grow nicely without any concerns and become a media channel itself by using word-of-mouth.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
October 02, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

Activity: 687
Merit: 301
October 02, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
Oooh my got! I am from the Czech Republic and I personally use CSOB bank - the biggest and the best bank in the Czech and Slovak Republic!!!
It is so amazing.

great info.

We are pleased to announce that we’ve made a deal with ČSOB bank for the first MinexPay cards.

Well done Minex team, this is a huge step forward. And I see the market reacted nicely to the news too Wink

More news is coming up, stay tuned!

An ETA for starting the delivery of the cards would be just perfect. Wink
Detailed information about card delivery will be provided soon. I think in next few days.

You need to be more cautious in giving us scheduled dates. Minex team (Temhuk I also count you in this team) was said that the card distribution will start until the end of September. Now is October and you posting "information about card delivery will be provided soon"? So how to believe in this new promise?
speak and promise only to say something, and people are reasonably nervous and hesitant because you do not fulfill the promise or with considerable delay.

October 02, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

We are pleased to announce that we’ve made a deal with ČSOB bank for the first MinexPay cards.

Well done Minex team, this is a huge step forward. And I see the market reacted nicely to the news too Wink

Detailed information about card delivery will be provided soon. I think in next few days.

You need to be more cautious in giving us scheduled dates. Minex team (Temhuk I also count you in this team) was said that the card distribution will start until the end of September. Now is October and you posting "information about card delivery will be provided soon"? So how to believe in this new promise?
speak and promise only to say something, and people are reasonably nervous and hesitant because you do not fulfill the promise or with considerable delay.

Delays are normal in this kind of technology in days, weeks or month. We cant get rid of unexpected errors, the sense that they are really working for the project and always active in answering in social medias, it is already enough. What more important is they can deliver it despite of any circumstances.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
Oooh my got! I am from the Czech Republic and I personally use CSOB bank - the biggest and the best bank in the Czech and Slovak Republic!!!
It is so amazing.

great info.

October 02, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

MINEXPAY SIGNS A CONTRACT WITH ČSOB BANK!

ČSOB is one of the largest commercial banks operating in the Czech Republic since 1964. This bank has enhanced its considerable experience with openness towards forward-thinking technologies such as blockchain.

We are glad that ČSOB will be covering the banking side of MinexPay services.

Thanks for the nice updates admin, hopefully and waiting for the cards to be distributed and fully working.  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
October 02, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 02, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 07:57:20 AM
It is so amazing.

Thanks for endorsement of bank..name means nothing to me,

So glad to see banking name finally released and hope cards arrive soon.
Jump to: