Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 157. (Read 646766 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
September 22, 2018, 09:18:22 AM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

38% rise is nice, but here I am reading only FUDs and not any good news from the team. Is that a good sign of the market manipulation?

38% bounce on 70k volume isn't something I would get to excited about

But the volume is slowly increasing that's something isn't it? I remember a few days back the volume was just 1-2 BTC.

but its still quite low volume. if trading volume will increase till 500k at least, we can see more price actions that going upward.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

They are not 2 completely different projects. The Founder is Boris's son and Boris ugly face is even on the website. Who is the one lying???

Just look at the website dimwit. The whitepaper even is similar with the same BS about Parking with almost identical interest rates lol.

holy shit.

didn't realize that they're doing another ICO.

how dodgy is that?

Shocked

Don't fall for the fud
They are not running a second ico.

Yeah Boris son is running the project but what he does is up to him. Son is not involved in MNX.
Boris only acts as escrow there nothing more.

Just because his father is working on MNX doesn't mean his son can't pick up any projects of their own.
Republia is a totally different project with totally different goals.

I agree, not unless Boris denied his son. If Minexcoin really is a scam project then Repulia should not make Boris as an Escrow, knowing that their ICO is endangered and a red flag for investors.  Roll Eyes

Logic makes sense, but historically incorrect...BITCONNECT
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
September 22, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

They are not 2 completely different projects. The Founder is Boris's son and Boris ugly face is even on the website. Who is the one lying???

Just look at the website dimwit. The whitepaper even is similar with the same BS about Parking with almost identical interest rates lol.

holy shit.

how dodgy is that?

Shocked

Don't fall for the fud

Yeah Boris son is running the project but what he does is up to him. Son is not involved in MNX.

Just because his father is working on MNX doesn't mean his son can't pick up any projects of their own.

I agree, not unless Boris denied his son. If Minexcoin really is a scam project then Repulia should not make Boris as an Escrow, knowing that their ICO is endangered and a red flag for investors.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

holy shit.

how dodgy is that?

Shocked

Don't fall for the fud

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 07:09:00 AM
The basic idea and concept of the game were worked out and implemented,after which the development of the project went at an increasing pace.

And I personally always liked the messages of a positive nature about the project left by people. This always suggests a more detailed study of the project. Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
September 22, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

holy shit.

how dodgy is that?

Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
September 22, 2018, 06:56:06 AM
The basic idea and concept of the game were worked out and implemented,after which the development of the project went at an increasing pace.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 06:51:35 AM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

38% rise is nice, but here I am reading only FUDs and not any good news from the team. Is that a good sign of the market manipulation?

hehe..and what we see today?? MNX has finally came back to 2.8 usd as per coinmarketcap. The basic thing is that until unless minexbank interests are not better and convincing more sell offs will continue to happen.

Interest rates are NOT getting any better. You should start to get used to it.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
September 22, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

hehe..and what we see today?? MNX has finally came back to 2.8 usd as per coinmarketcap. The basic thing is that until unless minexbank interests are not better and convincing more sell offs will continue to happen.
Activity: 15
September 22, 2018, 01:31:25 AM
pretty awesome project... what you can see in the future about this project..!!

thanks great work
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
September 22, 2018, 12:57:32 AM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

But the volume is slowly increasing that's something isn't it? I remember a few days back the volume was just 1-2 BTC.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
September 22, 2018, 12:26:54 AM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

Of course, you would not get excited if most beautiful actress in world offered you a blow job and sex!!

Probably not as excited as you, I would at least act like I been there before

Of course , it must increase much more but it needs time to recover and Team is working hard to release Cards so the good signal is on the right way and it's still going on next month , I think we can see the minexcoin price at 10$ soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
September 21, 2018, 07:53:08 PM
still not overjoyed.

most of my coins still have over 300 days parked.

for a measly $3... i'd rather piss in the eye of a hurricane
September 21, 2018, 07:40:13 PM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

Of course, you would not get excited if most beautiful actress in world offered you a blow job and sex!!

Probably not as excited as you, I would at least act like I been there before
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 06:53:13 PM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

September 21, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

Activity: 142
Merit: 32
September 21, 2018, 05:02:27 PM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

The Minex team has never really been into social media and has rarely brought news.
Just let them work and ignore the newbies that write here.

Cheesy $3,32 USD (42,70%)
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 04:56:51 PM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)

Activity: 142
Merit: 32
September 21, 2018, 04:28:47 PM
Wohoo Uprising Cheesy

$3,20 USD (38,12%)
0,00047336 BTC (31,06%)
Activity: 19
September 21, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
If MNX is a scam, then Republia will fail immediately. We will find out at the end of September with the promised updates. Switching between MasterCard and Visa suddenly without any confirmation is very shady. There are plenty of scam projects that promised MasterCard Debit Cards and then ultimately did not deliver. For example My Big Coin (MBC) promised debit cards and the CEO and co-founders went to jail for up to 20 years. There will be a lot of very angry people and Boris Shulyaev's name will be tainted. Is he willing to go to jail with his son for some quick cash? Maybe. Maybe not. Every new crypto has the risk of being a scam/fraud. Personally, I am optimistic, but recently I am becoming more and more fearful.

Why does everything need to be kept undisclosed? Who is the card issuer? What is the EXACT date of debit card shipment? What are the B2B connections Peter is working on? Why hasn't he released the new whitepaper? Why haven't any of the other road map software products been released or discussed? And also re-branding out of no where. It is no wonder the price has gone down over 10x. No one will invest in this coin without a whitepaper.

I am not spreading FUD. I am addressing concerns and asking community driven questions. I want MNX to succeed like everyone else here, but the company is digging its own grave by being unprofessional and hidden. There are 13 goals on the road map for this year and 3 have been fully released. There are supposedly 80 developers at minexsystems and there has been no update on software. Instabuy was not even a goal on the roadmap and it make the company look like it is keeping all the BTC without any transparency.
Jump to: