Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 160. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
Now we have a very low daily trading volume. "Only" $11,616 USD. Twenty days earlier was more than 340k.
is this a sign that people stop selling cheap or MNX is not more attractive?
No one can say that for sure, there is still a lot of coins released every day on minexbank and with mining, so we can only hope that cheap sellout is over!
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
September 17, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
Can someone form Minexcoin please comment on the Instabuy Fiasco? What are your plans to overcome this Issue?

No one will give you a correct answer here, try asking on reddit too (https://www.reddit.com/r/minexcoin/), They will censor and delete your question.
I'm not sure about deleting something from reddit because you are paid FUDer and liar.

Your a paid shill! Your supporting the next Minex 2.0 obvious scam called republia HAHA
Poor FUDer are angry  Cry Cry Cry

Poor PAID SHILL who calls anyone who calls him out a FUDer
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:37:11 AM
Good afternoon. Tell me who ordered the cards of this payment system? If so, how can you evaluate the work. I wish everyone good luck.

Can someone form Minexcoin please comment on the Instabuy Fiasco? What are your plans to overcome this Issue?

No one will give you a correct answer here, try asking on reddit too (https://www.reddit.com/r/minexcoin/), They will censor and delete your question.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
September 17, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

I'm not sure about deleting something from reddit because you are paid FUDer and liar.

Your a paid shill! Your supporting the next Minex 2.0 obvious scam called republia HAHA
Poor FUDer are angry  Cry Cry Cry
September 17, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
September 17, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

September 17, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
There should be buyback and i think buyback only make sense when card is launch, right now the price will go down if there's any buyback because mnx is still a speculative asset but we want it as an utility coin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
September 17, 2018, 08:55:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 17, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
Now we have a very low daily trading volume. "Only" $11,616 USD. Twenty days earlier was more than 340k.
is this a sign that people stop selling cheap or MNX is not more attractive?
Activity: 569
September 17, 2018, 02:23:18 AM
are the coins held by the devs sold via this instabuy? if yes, then they are just found a way to dump their coins.

When the price dropped they should buy again so that they can control the price, I think Minexcoin is getting worse because of the decreasing transaction volume and their product (minexbank) is less attractive.

If the coins and projects are not attractive to investors it is difficult to survive, buying back is only temporary and impossible forever, because they also need fiat for their living expenses and their project cost.
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
September 17, 2018, 02:21:32 AM
are the coins held by the devs sold via this instabuy? if yes, then they are just found a way to dump their coins.

When the price dropped they should buy again so that they can control the price, I think Minexcoin is getting worse because of the decreasing transaction volume and their product (minexbank) is less attractive.

this did not really answer my question. so i have so search...

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1
Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds). Once the transaction is verified and validated, the same amount of MNX will be bought from exchanges and taken out of the market. We endure the hassle, you experience the pleasure!

Huh

They sell coins and buy them back on an exchange? Does it really work like that? This is super strange. And where are the initial coins from?
INSTABUY is an exchange service that provides direct exchange (BTC, BCH and ETH to MNX) between Minexsystems private MNX reserve and the customer of INSTABUY.

They are selling ICO/Bounty leftover coins through Instabuy. So basically they are selling their pre-mine. That info is what I found from telegram groups. They haven´t touched the developer funds yet, well sort of, only 18k mnx moved from dev fund address to some other address.

First they advertised the buy back as once the transactions are verified and validated they buy back from exchange but they haven´t bought back anything yet. Now they are "formulating a buy back program" which was not the case in the first place. If the buybacks were made straight after instabuy was used then I see no problem, but how they operate now is just market manipulation. A Pump and dump with extra steps.
Activity: 686
September 16, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

as long as the coin is profitable, it is attractive. until the entire crypt is only attractive yield that more poweraide new ICO

Always coin will be profitable only if the coin has a good development team even after completion of their ICO. We have seen already development is still confining from the mined team. So there is a good chance to increase their value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

as long as the coin is profitable, it is attractive. so far, the entire crypt is only an attractive outlet, which is more refuted by the new ICO
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
September 16, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

this did not really answer my question. so i have so search...

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1
Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds). Once the transaction is verified and validated, the same amount of MNX will be bought from exchanges and taken out of the market. We endure the hassle, you experience the pleasure!

Huh

They sell coins and buy them back on an exchange? Does it really work like that? This is super strange. And where are the initial coins from?
INSTABUY is an exchange service that provides direct exchange (BTC, BCH and ETH to MNX) between Minexsystems private MNX reserve and the customer of INSTABUY.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 16, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
September 16, 2018, 08:51:47 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
September 16, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

Instabuy caused this downfall. Instabuy removed a lot of buying pressure from the market, because now you dont have to wait or place orders on exchange for bulk orders. You can buy bulk cheaper and faster on Instabuy which doesnt contribute to price action at all. They advertise that they buy back from the markets when transactions are verified and validated but now it turns out they havent bought back anything yet and "are formulating a buy back program" which in simple terms is just a market manipulation. Release instabuy, remove most of the buy walls and buying pressure from the open market, sell ico/bounty coins from 0.001 btc price without buying back from the exchange which tanks the price since there are no buy walls/pressure left , wait until price has fallen enough and then buy back all the sold mnx for a big discount and pocket the difference in bitcoin.

This whole instabuy system would have been fair if they would have done like they advertise but reality is a lot different. Main reason why they would crash the market in my opinion is to make cards more cheaper to purchase hoping that more people will buy them to increase future profits from cards use.

Couldn't agree more, the evil of  instabuy has torpedoed  the market,  and unfortunately for us it is clear that this scourge exists and will continue to exist.
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
September 16, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
Taking into account the last transactions, so-far around 80k coins have been bought through Instabuy, 27k of them on the Saturday-Sunday night. This was the situation that caused the dump. There’s no such possibility any more

Can you explain how instabuys cause dumps?

Shouldn't it be causing buying pressure?

From: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1

If 80K was bought via instabuy and those 80K were meant to come out of your own funds and then you are meant to go on the exchange to go buy

those 80K back, does that mean that you intentionally crashed the price so you can buy cheaper?

Can someone explain this to me cause am afraid am a bit thick....

Thanks.

Instabuy caused this downfall. Instabuy removed a lot of buying pressure from the market, because now you dont have to wait or place orders on exchange for bulk orders. You can buy bulk cheaper and faster on Instabuy which doesnt contribute to price action at all. They advertise that they buy back from the markets when transactions are verified and validated but now it turns out they havent bought back anything yet and "are formulating a buy back program" which in simple terms is just a market manipulation. Release instabuy, remove most of the buy walls and buying pressure from the open market, sell ico/bounty coins from 0.001 btc price without buying back from the exchange which tanks the price since there are no buy walls/pressure left , wait until price has fallen enough and then buy back all the sold mnx for a big discount and pocket the difference in bitcoin.

This whole instabuy system would have been fair if they would have done like they advertise but reality is a lot different. Main reason why they would crash the market in my opinion is to make cards more cheaper to purchase hoping that more people will buy them to increase future profits from cards use.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
September 16, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
Nobody would pay someone to spread FUD on Minex, they have done enough to destroy themselves so there is no need.

I only see paid shills here to try to make it sound like everything will be fine IF they ever send the cards

Any one dumb enough to invest in Boris son's new Ukranian scam coin deserves to lose all their money.
I'll be so happy when you will be out from your FUDer job because MNX will release their cards and your coin will be 1 satoshi worth.  Grin Grin

The price is too cheap to buy and hold it for a while . Just buy and park it on minexbank to get the interest without doing anything we don't need to hear any FUDs displayed here and it takes more time than parking minexcoin. That's it.

What's the interest rate for parking our MNX coins? Will we have complete control of our coins while parking?
~~

The interest rate is pretty good. I had some MNX coins for so long but I never parked them. thank you very much for sharing that information
Jump to: