Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 197. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Precisely, who is in the Bitcoin world, but for normal people it is also difficult to use PayPal, let alone the crypts. It would take an app with the wallet where you can buy directly Minex with your credit card on the phone, which are deposited directly on your wallet ... maybe with login, so that there is no risk of losing the keys.
Simplify parking directly via the app. You are doing a great job but I find everything very complex, with so many services disconnected one from the others.
For mainstream use it is necessary simplify simplify simplify

I think another main problem for any crypto to be accepted in mass by ordinary people is to give a good a legitimate reason as to why they should use USD to buy a crypto for purchases instead of just using their USD to make purchases.

Why would anyone go an extra step  and use crypto for buying goods instead of their native currency? Their has to be big incentive to do so.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 05, 2018, 01:52:11 PM
I understand instabuy and minexpay, but the tricky part is the purchase and management of cryptocurrencies, Minex does not simplify the purchase, indeed adds another step as you have to go from Bitcoin to Minex. The ecosystem you are developing is excellent, but all the problems related to use and consumption on the mainstream market remain
Well whoever is at least a bit into crypto knows BTC Smiley buying with BTC via Instabuy is an instant action Smiley But yes, we will add purchase with the ordinary card a bit later. Although there is a crypto ATM project, remember? This is where people will be able to buy with fiat directly.

When will this additional ATM product be released? Can you provide any specified date?

This will be the missing component. This is true that Minexcoin is missing a simple way to purchase using FIAT or other cryptocurrencies on the Minex page or direct in the Minexbank account.

Can you explain how this ATM's will be implemented? Where? When?

I have to add that Minexcoin is holding very good against this bearish market. I know that we are far from ATH but still, when I look at other cryptocurrencies, Minexcoin price graph looks strong and even bullish. Great work Minexcoin team!

I think you have to advertise Minexcoin more. People don't know that such a project exist. There is a plenty of people I talk with and they never heard about Minexcoin despite they are in crypto from a year or two. Of course, everybody is amazed and want to jump in. I think with little more advertising we could see a lot more volume.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 05, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
Precisely, who is in the Bitcoin world, but for normal people it is also difficult to use PayPal, let alone the crypts. It would take an app with the wallet where you can buy directly Minex with your credit card on the phone, which are deposited directly on your wallet ... maybe with login, so that there is no risk of losing the keys.
Simplify parking directly via the app. You are doing a great job but I find everything very complex, with so many services disconnected one from the others.

I believe in future they will be connected closer, for now we need to complete the ecosystem Smiley everything will come at its time.
Thank you for your feedback and support Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 09:22:21 AM
I understand instabuy and minexpay, but the tricky part is the purchase and management of cryptocurrencies, Minex does not simplify the purchase, indeed adds another step as you have to go from Bitcoin to Minex. The ecosystem you are developing is excellent, but all the problems related to use and consumption on the mainstream market remain

Well whoever is at least a bit into crypto knows BTC Smiley buying with BTC via Instabuy is an instant action Smiley But yes, we will add purchase with the ordinary card a bit later. Although there is a crypto ATM project, remember? This is where people will be able to buy with fiat directly.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 09:15:12 AM
Your project is worth the attention, I like the new and promising new money in the future will bring great results. Can you give me a little more information about project? thanks you
minexcoin.com
August 05, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

August 05, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
but is there any intention to bring the use of Minex on the mainstream market? Simplify the purchase for ordinary people? As long as crypto ste will be confined in a corner just for use between Nerd I do not know how far they will go

Have you heard about our MinexPay card? Please check https://minexpay.com/

Instabuy is the way to purchase MNX fast without the need to register at the exchange and pay for the card https://instabuy.minexpay.com/

minexcoin.com
August 05, 2018, 08:41:38 AM
but is there any intention to bring the use of Minex on the mainstream market? Simplify the purchase for ordinary people? As long as crypto ste will be confined in a corner just for use between Nerd I do not know how far they will go

Have you heard about our MinexPay card? Please check https://minexpay.com/

Instabuy is the way to purchase MNX fast without the need to register at the exchange and pay for the card https://instabuy.minexpay.com/ (buying for USD will be added later)
August 05, 2018, 08:33:41 AM
minexcoin.com
August 05, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Just a notice for those who might miss it:
you can follow our VP Peter on Twitter and see the latest news from the MinexSystems office right away
https://twitter.com/Peter_minexcoin
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 05:02:18 AM
Add your token to Changelly
We are always interested in integrating new, promising coins.
First, we need to learn more about your company. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsKp4EAZwBukhVrmvEw0Y8tL2FNqfu28bVEenSaiMdFoBiJQ/viewform
 Wink

Hello!
Thank you for the interest to our project.
We are not a token, we have own blockchain.
You can find information about us here: https://minexcoin.com/
You can write your suggestion to [email protected] for faster consideration

lol, what? YOU need exchanges more than the exchanges need Minex. Changelly is well known and is basically telling you they're interested in adding Minex and your response is to tell THEM to write to you and read your website?

Come on . . .
True, I do not understand why MinexCoin is so passive. Are they trying to develop more features before marketing or what?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 05, 2018, 03:18:47 AM
Been reading good news lately about minexcoin 😯 good job hopw everything will come in place. Cant wait to use my minexcard
minexcoin.com
August 05, 2018, 03:03:31 AM
there is some issue in working of face book proxy can you addressed that init again

For any issues with our products please email us to [email protected].
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:21:41 AM
there is some issue in working of face book proxy can you addressed that init again
minexcoin.com
August 05, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
lol, what? YOU need exchanges more than the exchanges need Minex. Changelly is well known and is basically telling you they're interested in adding Minex and your response is to tell THEM to write to you and read your website?
Come on . . .

It is email address of our marketing team, the guys who handle exchanges and other co-operation matters.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:54:21 PM
Tweet from Peter:

We are gonna talk with @HydrogenAPI and discuss how we can implement some of their products to @minexcoin ecosystem. Any partnership that makes sense regarding our future, we'll make the happen!
BLOCKCHAIN 2FA, next gen of 2FA protocol? Smiley

https://www.hydrogenplatform.com/   a partnership would be great
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 04, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
I think the only problem for Minex is not possible buy them with credit card. For example if i want develop a project on web based on Mnx i need to have the possibility for the users to simple buy Minex with credit card, so they can recharge their account with Minex, and then spend it along the website
Yes, just buy Minexcoin for dollars is impossible. But on Exmo and Livecoin exchanges there are trading pairs to the dollar, you can buy bitcoin for dollars and exchange bitcoin for Minexcoin.
August 04, 2018, 06:09:06 PM
Tweet from Peter:

We are gonna talk with @HydrogenAPI and discuss how we can implement some of their products to @minexcoin ecosystem. Any partnership that makes sense regarding our future, we'll make the happen!
BLOCKCHAIN 2FA, next gen of 2FA protocol? Smiley
August 04, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
Coinmarketcap, Cointelegraph and Changelly working together or is 1 Company. They are looking for tokens as well as coins, both. For this one could also aim for a partnership / cooperation .. Example Minexpay with Affiliate Program ----

P.S Minergate too, I almost forgot, is also part of it
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
Add your token to Changelly
We are always interested in integrating new, promising coins.
First, we need to learn more about your company. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsKp4EAZwBukhVrmvEw0Y8tL2FNqfu28bVEenSaiMdFoBiJQ/viewform
 Wink

Hello!
Thank you for the interest to our project.
We are not a token, we have own blockchain.
You can find information about us here: https://minexcoin.com/
You can write your suggestion to [email protected] for faster consideration

Come on . . .
Jump to: