Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 270. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
June 03, 2018, 02:45:12 PM
In General, as I understand it, ahead of all investors waiting for a very hot and positive time. It's very impressive and refreshing I must confess. And noticed a lot of try to imitate this project, of course, too, will not get away
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 03, 2018, 02:37:14 PM
I've been looking for a similar project for a long time and I'm wondering at what stage the implementation of your platform is now ..

Hello! Actually, it is only at the first stage of realisation. In few month we will release Minex Exchange, web and mobile wallets, will announce plastic cards. More you can read at our blog: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
I've been looking for a similar project for a long time and I'm wondering at what stage the implementation of your platform is now ..
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 03, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
Reading news on medium from Minexcoin Team, MNX Will listed to HitBtc damn its a really good news hoping have some effect to the price MNX because this news listing exchange. Keep it up team
Yes, but I do not understand why the price did not go up immediately?
This project really needed new exchanges!

MNX will be listed very soon at HitBTC and EXMO. And it will be 4 exchanges all together.

But people were expecting to get listed on a big exchange not on these anyway this will not bad to attract some people who are using these exchanges. I hope soon it will be on big exchanges after having a big release.

I don't like hitBTC exchange, not too much useful to me, but it is a great step for Minex ecosystem and all of MNX supporter.
Still waiting for some big exchange.
HitBTC is a big exchange already and their daily volume mostly on top 10 exchange.
unfortunately there is so much token/coin in there because anyone still relatively easy to listing their coin/token on HitBTC
I don't think that it is a problem when HitBTC list many new coins.. They can easily unlist useless coin with no use, no value Wink.

yes that is correct, every exchange will make an audit and delist coin with low volume, not only hitbtc, so that is not a problem at all i though
Just for example. MNX sometimes is on first page at Livecoin by trading volume. And at HitBTC could be the same. But trading volume will be at least 10 times higer than at Livecoin  Wink
Activity: 350
June 03, 2018, 10:08:45 AM
Reading news on medium from Minexcoin Team, MNX Will listed to HitBtc damn its a really good news hoping have some effect to the price MNX because this news listing exchange. Keep it up team

MNX will be listed very soon at HitBTC and EXMO. And it will be 4 exchanges all together.

But people were expecting to get listed on a big exchange not on these anyway this will not bad to attract some people who are using these exchanges. I hope soon it will be on big exchanges after having a big release.

I don't like hitBTC exchange, not too much useful to me, but it is a great step for Minex ecosystem and all of MNX supporter.
HitBTC is a big exchange already and their daily volume mostly on top 10 exchange.
unfortunately there is so much token/coin in there because anyone still relatively easy to listing their coin/token on HitBTC
I don't think that it is a problem when HitBTC list many new coins.. They can easily unlist useless coin with no use, no value Wink.

yes that is correct, every exchange will make an audit and delist coin with low volume, not only hitbtc, so that is not a problem at all i though
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 03, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
June 03, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
Quarterly plan is the most profitable right now, so I'm parking my coins for 3 months!
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
June 03, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

Activity: 420
June 03, 2018, 05:11:49 AM

MinexExchange will be stock exchange? Not a crypto-currency exchange, right?

Why would they want to use it? There are many stock exchanges, like eToro.
Just asking ...  Cool

You can find more information about MinexExchange in our blog https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/how-it-was-evolution-of-minexcoin-payment-system-part-4-c756eea31387

Looks good  thx Wink
minexcoin.com
June 03, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

Just asking ...  Cool

You can find more information about MinexExchange in our blog https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/how-it-was-evolution-of-minexcoin-payment-system-part-4-c756eea31387
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
June 03, 2018, 04:07:31 AM
what is about the MinexExchange??  when will MinexExchange be start? is there an exact date? Huh

Hello!
We will release the MinexExchange in a few month. Sorry, but we can not tell an exact date at the moment, it is under development now.

Just asking ...  Cool

Do you know where your minexexchange will blend into the stock exchange instead of crypto currency exchange?
if in my opinion it would probably be like the other exchanges might be a bit smaller because maybe the manufacture takes a long time
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 03, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
what is about the MinexExchange??  when will MinexExchange be start? is there an exact date? Huh

Hello!
We will release the MinexExchange in a few month. Sorry, but we can not tell an exact date at the moment, it is under development now.

Just asking ...  Cool
minexcoin.com
June 02, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

Hello!
Activity: 420
June 02, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

Hi I just signed in with Exmo, wanted to test the Exchange, can only recommend the Exchange, which is really great and easy to use. I'm looking forward to when I can buy my Minexcoins there!
If you feel like it, you can also sign up under the link

Cool Cool

https://exmo.com/?ref=1454113   
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:39:28 PM
I was considering the applications of MinexMarket and I would think currently and in the foreseeable future it would be easier to convert coins to BTC/FIAT to make purchases.

The system makes more sense if the price of MNX goes a lot higher in the future.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 07:03:42 PM
It's interesting to wait for surprises from Minexcoin, and when market red I expect all users to be patient so it can make the team more optimistic to finish all things.
Activity: 350
June 02, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

is there any ETA for listing on that both exchange sir ? this news is very good for this minexcoin, hope it can be done soon

Hello,

No, we hope it will be done soon.

thanks for the fast answer, today back to 10$ hope after this both exchange we can see the 50$ again
i miss that moment, it is very nice
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 03:15:33 PM
Nice to see MNX back to $10
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:27:13 PM
3Q
minexcoin.com