Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 266. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
June 08, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
I never thought the price of MNX would drop to 5 $, What happened to Minex? last yesterday i see the value is still 8 $ and now it is getting down, yes it is true this is the right time to buy Minex but I hope there are improve back from MNX to increase its value
Just a panic sale created by someone. Project is alive and keep to develop all products.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:56:36 PM
I never thought the price of MNX would drop to 5 $, What happened to Minex? last yesterday i see the value is still 8 $ and now it is getting down, yes it is true this is the right time to buy Minex but I hope there are improve back from MNX to increase its value
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:57:29 PM
From the looks of it a whale might have cashed out, but at this price I'm definitely going to buy more Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
June 08, 2018, 05:33:52 PM
--snip

27% for a value that has been divided by 4 in 3 months, you still loose a lot of money and parking rates didn't move a single time in almost a month now. It's perfectly normal that some people complain.

as far as I understood, MNX parking rate is now final, there will be no special shifts.
70% yearly is planned rate. if you calculate all the others you will find the same rate.

27% Quarterly x 4 = 108% yearly + Quarterly compounding.
Reminds me of BitConnect.... HEY-HEY-HEY!

I remember when he was been 19% monthly parking rate, now is 5.7% monthly. It was simply a promotional period.
currently, the best parking rate is on the Quarterly plan, holders are pointing to the long-term contract. It will be lowered to 15-17%
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
June 08, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

MNX is completely different project. Bitconect was ponzy. MNX have bank and that bank gets 20% fee from mining. At the moment it is 0.5MNX per block. and from that fees is payd reward for the people who park coins. But parking percents will be lowered after some time. It's like a bonus for early birds now.
He dont know about the coin before talk, Please for other people dont compare Minexcoin with Bitconect lol. Minexbank fund its from the fee miner you can check at Minexcoin Explorer each block always send 0.5 MNX to Minexbank addres
Merit: 259
June 08, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
--snip

27% for a value that has been divided by 4 in 3 months, you still loose a lot of money and parking rates didn't move a single time in almost a month now. It's perfectly normal that some people complain.

as far as I understood, MNX parking rate is now final, there will be no special shifts.
70% yearly is planned rate. if you calculate all the others you will find the same rate.

MNX is completely different project. Bitconect was ponzy. MNX have bank and that bank gets 20% fee from mining. At the moment it is 0.5MNX per block. and from that fees is payd reward for the people who park coins. But parking percents will be lowered after some time. It's like a bonus for early birds now.
Activity: 42
June 08, 2018, 02:26:59 PM
the downtrend continues

it seems to be a lack of new investors

$85,000 Daily Volume is pitiful.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/
Activity: 42
June 08, 2018, 02:21:28 PM
--snip

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
the downtrend continues

Almost all the price of cryptocurrencies is down, this seems to be an early-year phenomenon down to August down, but I'm sure the price will soon improve and the end of the year could reach $ 50.
Every third comment says this. If all cc go down, then why MNX dropped from rank 90 to 250?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 08, 2018, 10:58:53 AM
Desire to learn more about your advisory board. Who are your advisors?
Can you clarify your question?
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 09:23:20 AM
Yeah, the price of Minexcoin dropped a lot in last 3 months, but let it drop more and you will know when the price is right and just start buying...
I think not only the price of Minexcoin is down but all other Altcoin prices also dropped drastic, Minexcoin is a coin that has a good future for trading. buying this coin now is a great idea.
Activity: 28
June 08, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
Yeah, the price of Minexcoin dropped a lot in last 3 months, but let it drop more and you will know when the price is right and just start buying...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
June 08, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
-10% today. People here are so impatient. Many good news, new exchanges, new exchange platform, new debit cards and still they dump this coin  Sad.

Yes, That's a smart trick for big holders and when we see this fact then it's a good chance to buy more cheap coins before it raises up again .
I like this chance and it's belong to the people have strong minds.
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
June 08, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
--snip

Weren't they supposed to adjust the parking rates to help the price to follow their goal ?
Activity: 1722
June 08, 2018, 08:13:13 AM
the downtrend continues

Almost all the price of cryptocurrencies is down, this seems to be an early-year phenomenon down to August down, but I'm sure the price will soon improve and the end of the year could reach $ 50.
Activity: 9
June 08, 2018, 07:44:59 AM
the downtrend continues

Activity: 700
Only Bitcoin!
June 08, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
--snip

Activity: 26
June 08, 2018, 05:59:55 AM
-10% today. People here are so impatient. Many good news, new exchanges, new exchange platform, new debit cards and still they dump this coin  Sad.

Somebody will buy all that coins and will wait till all products release. The same situation was before listing at first exchange.
I dont understand the rage quit from many members? 27 percent quarterly is not enough for them? They know about better project? Wink

It's simple. People want to get money now, they want to buy coins and in next day to get x100  but 3 months waiting for 27% is too long for them. But when MNX will go up they will start crying about why they sold all coins cheap and lost another chance.

The project works, you get coins from parking or mining, it's fine. But what actually I can do with it, what I can buy by using MNX. Beside exchanges, there is no usage. So it would be nice to see this credit card in action or at least someone accepting mnx as payment. This is only my concerns. I think this is small thing missing in this project drives price down.
Activity: 41
Merit: 11
Strymex admin
June 08, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
Nice try to make a good payments system. Will wait for news about your project. Wish you good luck! Try to do the best and don't stuck in the start.
Activity: 68
June 08, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

Somebody will buy all that coins and will wait till all products release. The same situation was before listing at first exchange.
I dont understand the rage quit from many members? 27 percent quarterly is not enough for them? They know about better project? Wink

It's simple. People want to get money now, they want to buy coins and in next day to get x100  but 3 months waiting for 27% is too long for them. But when MNX will go up they will start crying about why they sold all coins cheap and lost another chance.

Jump to: