Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 273. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 31, 2018, 05:06:59 PM
Anyone here is expecting new ATHs for Minexcoin. I haven't sold my tokens on $60-70. Why? I have forgot that I am holding it Cheesy
MNX is a coin, not a token.
Have you missed parking feature?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
May 31, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
It seems that this project seems to be active in answering everyone's questions about the bounty provided by Dev on the Minexcoin project, very good for projects like this, hopefully this is not just the beginning of answering everyone's statement, but at the end of there are projects

It's a great choice to be in touch with your own customers. That's one of the reasons why I am staying in.
Activity: 518
May 31, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
Anyone here is expecting new ATHs for Minexcoin. I haven't sold my tokens on $60-70. Why? I have forgot that I am holding it Cheesy
minexcoin.com
May 31, 2018, 04:40:40 PM
It seems that this project seems to be active in answering everyone's questions about the bounty provided by Dev on the Minexcoin project, very good for projects like this, hopefully this is not just the beginning of answering everyone's statement, but at the end of there are projects
Thank you for your support!
We are answering all the questions since we have support team, and will continue answering Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
minexcoin.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
May 31, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
Hello,
wanted to ask from where company Minex Systems (minexcoin team) getting money for every month salary payment to programmers, QA team, team leaders, support team.

I mean lets assume Minexcoin team is 25 people as is described on official page. Where these people getting salary from? Are these money from ICO, and if yes how long they will be available, what after the money gone? Lets assume that 1 person have average salary 2 000 Euro, so for 25 people is it 50 000 Euro every month + lease space + electricity and so on. So where these money come from. I just do not understand how can 25 people full time work on some project lets say for 5 years and more. They must have salary from somewhere and I do not see any money income from Minexcoin itself for people which programming it (except the reservation coin).

Is Minex Systems company able to work (programmers and so on) on Minexcoin ecosystem in long term. From where will company get money for future salaries to their full time employees?

Thanks for answer.
There is a video of cryptorich about that telling how cost-effective hiring programmer in Ukraine is plus the statistics don't lie. Ukrainian programmers are one of the best.
minexcoin.com
May 31, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
Hello,
wanted to ask from where company Minex Systems (minexcoin team) getting money for every month salary payment to programmers, QA team, team leaders, support team.

I mean lets assume Minexcoin team is 25 people as is described on official page. Where these people getting salary from? Are these money from ICO, and if yes how long they will be available, what after the money gone? Lets assume that 1 person have average salary 2 000 Euro, so for 25 people is it 50 000 Euro every month + lease space + electricity and so on. So where these money come from. I just do not understand how can 25 people full time work on some project lets say for 5 years and more. They must have salary from somewhere and I do not see any money income from Minexcoin itself for people which programming it (except the reservation coin).

Is Minex Systems company able to work (programmers and so on) on Minexcoin ecosystem in long term. From where will company get money for future salaries to their full time employees?

Thanks for answer.

Hello Claudia12,

MinexSystems had two stage ICO and the fund raised are enough for financing the project for 2+ years.

You can learn more from Crypto Rich interview with Boris, the CEO of the project at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0W1HCOVEOyCse6yQbRDfxg
Activity: 8
May 31, 2018, 11:57:00 AM
Hello,

Thanks for answer.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
Haha maybe they will use Hawaii time as only 4:18am there now..so still 20 hours to go

Good idea Smiley I'll forward to the team  Grin

LOL
minexcoin.com
May 31, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
Haha maybe they will use Hawaii time as only 4:18am there now..so still 20 hours to go

Good idea Smiley I'll forward to the team  Grin
May 31, 2018, 10:19:39 AM
But with the nice rise in last few days, some people must be anticipating good news.
May 31, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 08:40:59 AM
The last day of this month is coming to an end, and about new PROMISED exchanges still not a word  Undecided

It has not come to an end in our country Smiley

Oh well. we wait  Grin
minexcoin.com
May 31, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
The last day of this month is coming to an end, and about new PROMISED exchanges still not a word  Undecided

It has not come to an end in our country Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
Activity: 68
May 31, 2018, 05:00:38 AM
The current minexcoin price is $ 9.05 USD, there is a slight increase from yesterday, I think parking minexcoin is more profitable than selling it at current price

I'd be curious to know what your calculation is to arrive to such a conclusion.
Activity: 36
May 30, 2018, 05:48:41 PM
im parking quarterly now and trying not to worry about the price too much
Jump to: