Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 287. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 11, 2018, 07:14:26 PM
what is parking rates and why are they falling? everything was going well. it was one of the strongest coins. I hope MNX doesn't mind its investor on the upward trend.
Hello!

You can read about parking rates here: https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf
And here is an article which explains why they were reduced: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
what is parking rates and why are they falling? everything was going well. it was one of the strongest coins. I hope MNX doesn't mind its investor on the upward trend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:00:06 PM
maybe the Minexcoin becomes more stable due to the longer parking, half yearly and quarterly is now the most interesting
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 11, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
Monthly rate down massively to 5.83 %, what gives??

this was planned dude 

But quarterly parking rate still high. I think there is an idea to involve people on long-term hold.
I am not sure how is right this course, especially with big price dump like now. when I last time park my mnx, the price has been $22, now is $10. I will not get 10% of the invested. I'm not in the long runholder for such an unstable currency.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

Hello,

More info you can get just check our update: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233

Ok thanks, just read that. I get it.

As a miner this will make me rethink my mining operations though, I suspect it might for other miners also as minexcoin is far from a profitable coin from a mining view point

(notice the emphasis on 'mining view point')
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
May 11, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

this was planned dude 
minexcoin.com
May 11, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

Hello,

More info you can get just check our update: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
May 11, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

Take the time to be envolved in the project. Weeks ago this was announced. Read the blog
Activity: 44
May 11, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

minexcoin.com
May 11, 2018, 08:33:14 AM
Yes, but it is not recomended by the MNX team because it is not MNX team software

Oh, is that so... Can I use my qt wallet on minexbank app? I know I can try it myself but other than saving time, I'm afraid to lose my hard earned 3 mnx through mining because of platform differences.

When will the MNX team will release their mobile wallet? It's already mid of 2Q, No specific date?

You can link your address from your MNXCore to your MinexBank, and use it free. Moreover, has already implemented widget with the current price for Android.
More info: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-app-update-new-functions-e2ec36da4eb4

Also, yes, we are planning launch in the second quarter of 2018, but official announcement about exact dates will be later.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
May 11, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
Is it possible to receive 18 MNX for 7 days with average speed of 210 KSol/s ?

Obviously it is:

https://mnx-solo.forgetop.com/address?t=XVzUtwbyTfUyEs7LCqVLsvXBgaF5PC99vb

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 11, 2018, 07:34:05 AM
Why price dumping by miners?
I think it is not a miners. Simply market speculations, sometimes that happening before big news. Whales need to buy cheaper and they are pushing price down.

This is the least price till now, i have seen in the market after when it reaches to more than 70$, of course, market corrections are very necessary but was going to much low will cause a lot of panics who are holding the MNX coin?

Till now it didn't get succeed to break the downtrend it continuously losing its grip on the market. If we have strong believe than it is nice opportunity before it moving again with its momentum to get recover. I also think there is good chance to buy and gain some profit.

Now it is giving another opportunity to people who missed out previously, very nice dip because people don't have belief will sell their coins in the market. Still, there are many people supporting this coin because in Q2 we are seeing many major developments taking place.
Activity: 20
May 11, 2018, 07:27:41 AM
Yes, but it is not recomended by the MNX team because it is not MNX team software

Oh, is that so... Can I use my qt wallet on minexbank app? I know I can try it myself but other than saving time, I'm afraid to lose my hard earned 3 mnx through mining because of platform differences.

When will the MNX team will release their mobile wallet? It's already mid of 2Q, No specific date?
minexcoin.com
May 11, 2018, 07:14:55 AM
Can I park my coins using my coinomi wallet?

Hello,

Technically, any user can even Park Minexcoin from the online-wallet.
But...our team still recommends to use MNX core-wallet for MNX Parking. These operations need close monitoring during the processes, and we won’t be able to solve any problems resulting from using a third-party product.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 11, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
Activity: 20
May 11, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
minexcoin.com
May 11, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
May 11, 2018, 05:48:39 AM
Why price dumping by miners?
I think it is not a miners. Simply market speculations, sometimes that happening before big news. Whales need to buy cheaper and they are pushing price down.

This is the least price till now, i have seen in the market after when it reaches to more than 70$, of course, market corrections are very necessary but was going to much low will cause a lot of panics who are holding the MNX coin?

Till now it didn't get succeed to break the downtrend it continuously losing its grip on the market. If we have strong believe than it is nice opportunity before it moving again with its momentum to get recover. I also think there is good chance to buy and gain some profit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 79
https://idena.site
May 11, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
I can explain today's decline. We announced it during the weekend. A group of people from the Balkans emerges from the MNX, meaning not to dump the price but to leave the project. As we have said, we are not a small group of people who have been investing and mining here since begining. If you think we are stupid because we lose money, I must disappoint you. As I have said we have been here since the beginning and all the more than $5 is profitable sell for us, Of course we will not sell all at once, but by 10.06. to end some parking lots. If it is better to have new customers, it will help us to sell rest at a higher price. So expect that we did not finish a third of work and cap will continue to drop.

The reason why we go, knows the support team because all the credit goes to them. Everything was mentioned the previous weekend in the Telegram and can not be changed anymore.

Pozdrav, da li možeš da me uputiš ukratko šta se desilo sa mnx-om? Pomenuo si da je bila neka frka sa njihovom podrškom.
Samo da znam da li da prodajem ako će bunar da se nastavi pošto sam kupio dosta(za moje pojmove) na 18$ i za 3 dana ode na 13$ Cheesy baš sam maler
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 11, 2018, 05:07:59 AM
.... but I love to buy coins which are going down :-) (and this one looks like it achieved dip already)

then you are best student of Warren  Buffett  who made a fortune buying up  devalued real estate and financial assets. The same rule holds for cryptocurrency. MNX is in buy zone atm and by buying this coin traders look to earn a profit from the movement that will come soon.
Jump to: