Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 284. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
Agree! when the price of MNX is kept increasing automatically the parking rate will start decreasing, with the recent changes whether there is a possibility that MNX will start increasing it's surely?

Rates are still being corrected per market situation. Lately quarterly and semiannually ones have been changed. You can keep track of them via the MinexBank Widgeds (available in 3 types: rates only, rates + USD price, price only in BTC, USD and Euro)

Is this correction done automatically or does it require human intervention? For if the market changes for the better, will the rates change automatically?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
There seems to be alot of bot accounts in this forum just trying to spread fomo with broken English.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 15, 2018, 09:16:02 AM
Pending payout , so what should i write to mail

Hello Offece,

In any case you should contact support team at [email protected]

With pending payout we need your parking ID, the address in text format and the screenshot from the bank account.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 15, 2018, 09:07:53 AM
I think it will be a profitable investment in the long run.

You are right. The compound intrest rate gives you around 165% per  year if you park at the current quaterly 27.6%. Given the price  boost in year (due to the robust roadmap) MNX may bring you a fortune. The math is simple as that.

A whole state can also be brought by Bitcoin if it is held, or maybe not. There is no guarantee that the team will go something wrong, there will be some vulnerability (suddenly) and the price for the token will go down. Nobody knows what can happen and therefore we risk almost everywhere. But in fact, sometimes it's worth it ...)

but there's no harm in  portfolio diversification, right? Regarding the risk, no guts, no glory and I am not the one who has millions of dollars at stake. Calculated risk-taking pays often back....
minexcoin.com
May 15, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
Agree! when the price of MNX is kept increasing automatically the parking rate will start decreasing, with the recent changes whether there is a possibility that MNX will start increasing it's surely?

Rates are still being corrected per market situation. Lately quarterly and semiannually ones have been changed. You can keep track of them via the MinexBank Widgeds (available in 3 types: rates only, rates + USD price, price only in BTC, USD and Euro)
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
because the coin has fallen in price, as I expected, because your interest has been changed and fell heavily, it does not really affect your price on the exchange, you need to change the interest rate, so that the coin grows again

The rates will not go back to that high range, moreover they will be lessen along with the MinexEcosystem development.
See our blog post https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233

minexcoin.com
May 15, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
Finally we can some green for this token and it will get succeed to find the way to get recover. This is right time to buy and it will rise up to x2 in very short time period as development is still on fast track and good news will come soon.

Thank you for your support, CORNEL. Just please note that this is a coin with its own blockchain, not just a token. Why would a token be called MinexCoin?  Wink
minexcoin.com
May 15, 2018, 02:11:20 AM
because the coin has fallen in price, as I expected, because your interest has been changed and fell heavily, it does not really affect your price on the exchange, you need to change the interest rate, so that the coin grows again

The rates will not go back to that high range, moreover they will be lessen along with the MinexEcosystem development.
See our blog post https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
May 14, 2018, 05:59:33 PM
I see that a lot of good things is coming, so why people are leaving MinexCoin? They do not trust the team or their vision?
MinexExchange is coming Grin
We will not know exactly why they are leaving (decrease of Minexbank rates, personal reason, etc). People come and go. While some are leaving, others grab the opportunity to buy MNX at a lower price.

minexechange will be launched in Q2 2018 I hope it will be realized this may be able to reinforce higher MNX prices
There's a big possibility that the launch of MinexExchange will boost the price. I think many supporters are waiting for it and just holding/parking their coins atm.

Activity: 756
Merit: 265
May 14, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

You are right. The compound intrest rate gives you around 165% per  year if you park at the current quaterly 27.6%. Given the price  boost in year (due to the robust roadmap) MNX may bring you a fortune. The math is simple as that.

A whole state can also be brought by Bitcoin if it is held, or maybe not. There is no guarantee that the team will go something wrong, there will be some vulnerability (suddenly) and the price for the token will go down. Nobody knows what can happen and therefore we risk almost everywhere. But in fact, sometimes it's worth it ...)
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
May 14, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:51:26 PM
Price went up by 10% today, currently you can buy MNX for 11$, buy low, sell high.
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:46:32 PM
minexechange will be launched in Q2 2018 I hope it will be realized this may be able to reinforce higher MNX prices
Activity: 12
May 14, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
It seems incredible to me everything that this token has advanced, taking into account the short time it takes and all the future projects that are to come. I have faith in this currency and I think that it can go far and be one of the most important currencies. powerful. Minexbank is a very positive point that no other has. When the coin appears in the 2 Exchange the price is going to shoot at the moon
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 14, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

You are right. The compound intrest rate gives you around 165% per  year if you park at the current quaterly 27.6%. Given the price  boost in year (due to the robust roadmap) MNX may bring you a fortune. The math is simple as that.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
I found this information here: https://kryptocal.com/event/10913/debit-cards
That´s why I am asking  Grin
MineCoin.org, please respond.
Its not our official web site,so we are not responsible for this information.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

Maybe this could be reason of this announcement according to the official roadamp it has been planned to release before end of Q2.
I see that a lot of good things is coming, so why people are leaving MinexCoin? They do not trust the team or their vision?
copper member
Activity: 47
May 14, 2018, 06:48:20 AM
Cannot login to minexbank.com
Try to type your password slowly and without mistakes, check Caps lock.

Doing the same, but now it works. Thanks.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

Maybe this could be reason of this announcement according to the official roadamp it has been planned to release before end of Q2.
minexcoin.com
May 14, 2018, 06:33:35 AM
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 06:32:17 AM
I see that Decentralized Minex Exchange will start on June 1, is that real?
And also in 46days debit cards will be added?
Where you can see that? It must be in 2Q of 2018
That´s why I am asking  Grin

That site was filled in by a community member based on the q2. He just set the date to what he thinks was correct. Minexsystems never released exact release dates for the exchange. In the interview it was set they ant to have atomic swaps ready between 6 coins before releasing the exchange. We got atomic swaps between mnx and btc and ltc now. We have to wait for the others to be released since this forms the  basis for the Minex Decentralized Exchange.
Jump to: