Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 282. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 19, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
Question: knowing the hash rate is VERY low right now (about 1/3 as it was at its maximum), are we in danger of this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/8kfkyb/btg_network_is_under_attack_are_we_and_other/

Ah - and when the Devs will consider to change a few HTML lines and have a proper full list of pools here, as asked many times:
https://minexcoin.com/

Thanks.

There is no danger of such an attack since the devs are able to locate the block where the double spending starts and roll back the blockchain back to a normal block.

As for changing a few HTML lines, it will be done once approved and once there is time for that.
As we informed previously all active pools are available at all mining groups, so anyone who is interested can find them easily.  I assume if a few HTML lines are not changed immediately, there is a reason for that, for example, more important tasks to do, considering previous sentence also.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 18, 2018, 05:54:17 PM
i encountered a bug while parking
did like i always do, but i can now see two instances of the parking (exact amount), and my "available for parking" is now in negative for the amount parked
Please,send information about your problem to our mail [email protected]

He needs to check coin control in your wallet. If they send part of your amount in the meantime between two parking can have this problem. I have same problem and solve on this way:
1. Go to Send menu and click Inputs menu.
2. Find the "missing" coins at a new address labelled (change).
3. Click it and press OK button. This way you chose which address to send coins from.
4. Put the address linked to your bank to "Pay to" field.
5. Put the amount to be sent to Amount field (you can copy it from the line above).
6. Tick "Subtract fee from amount" checkbox.
7. Click Send.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 18, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
did like i always do, but i can now see two instances of the parking (exact amount), and my "available for parking" is now in negative for the amount parked

Arguably you clicked twice ( i.e. mouse double-clicked when you intended to make single-click. This is common for mouse with faulty hardware) to park the same amount. I would suggest to cancel the second one and see what happens next.
minexcoin.com
May 18, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
Please,send information about your problem to our mail [email protected]
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
May 18, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
Impressive, just through buyign to get into the top 50. What is your average cost basis? Were youso smart to get in when it was first listed and MNX could be had for very cheap (I did not unfortunately...)
first it was MNC. then it was MNX. it was my first signature and social media project. MNX team did a great job. I'm still doing the parking.

will it be listed on a new stock exchange? Shocked Shocked

Rumors in telegram that MNX will be listed on this month in 2 new exchange. 1 being at the top 10 and another one at the top 20-30 range. Not bad because livecoin is sitting at 30-50 ranking.

I have not been here for a long time. This is great news. I hope this will help the project to become one of the best.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
May 17, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
Not necceserily this month. They expect to get the listing dates in May. Depending on the requests of the exchange and thr listing date they might not be able to share it in May

Karina said the following in the telegram chat:
Hello,
We received confirmation from the exchanges about the readiness to listing MNX.
But have not yet received the listing date. The dates will be known until the end of May.
But even when we receive the confirmation of the date, we will not be able to annotate it until the moment when the exchange allows us to announce it. These are the rules of exchanges.

The rumours aren't rumors BTW. It's directly from Boris which talked about it in the interview
One indeed in top 10 the other in the top 30.

Thanks. I must've catch up the wrong information rather than the right one. I rarely used telegram now and visit MNX for updates.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
Not necceserily this month. They expect to get the listing dates in May. Depending on the requests of the exchange and thr listing date they might not be able to share it in May

Karina said the following in the telegram chat:
Hello,
We received confirmation from the exchanges about the readiness to listing MNX.
But have not yet received the listing date. The dates will be known until the end of May.
But even when we receive the confirmation of the date, we will not be able to annotate it until the moment when the exchange allows us to announce it. These are the rules of exchanges.

The rumours aren't rumors BTW. It's directly from Boris which talked about it in the interview
One indeed in top 10 the other in the top 30.
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
May 17, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
Impressive, just through buyign to get into the top 50. What is your average cost basis? Were youso smart to get in when it was first listed and MNX could be had for very cheap (I did not unfortunately...)
first it was MNC. then it was MNX. it was my first signature and social media project. MNX team did a great job. I'm still doing the parking.

Rumors in telegram that MNX will be listed on this month in 2 new exchange. 1 being at the top 10 and another one at the top 20-30 range. Not bad because livecoin is sitting at 30-50 ranking.
Merit: 259
May 17, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

Do you mean your balance in the wallet showing different amount than in the bank?
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
When is the next update about what's happening to Minexcoin projects?
minexcoin.com
May 17, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Yes it will Wink
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
May 17, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
LOL quite funny joke from minexcoin support Grin
he mean he want hold minexcoin in the wallet and then set some parking period on minexbank

I think we have responded correctly as the post was about "would be nice to park in the wallet".

Grin Grin Grin

Minex Bank did not support the market as it did in the White Paper and thus the loss of confidence in its words as well as in its actions .
Where it was told that it will be supporting the market?
It tries to make influence on MNX price with parking rates and can use interventions in emergency situations. You should understand, this project is not for temporary hype or fast money, it's for long-term investors, it requires patience and understanding of what we are trying to make.
I agree. The project was aimed for long-term. It was never a P and D coin and it never promise a 10x increase in portfolio value for a short period of time.
just remember "minexbank are trying to control the price of minexcoin"
because minexbank does not hold your minexcoin, anyone can able to send minexcoin on exchange anytime.
so the price of minexcoin is depend on how much people want to pay or sell for it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 17, 2018, 04:28:55 AM
I think the MinexBank Hot Wallet needs refilling . They should ask for your support , but I think they 're already notified . It could take a while .
It is about 20K coins in the bank at the moment, don't worry about that. But anyway, thanks for your attention  Wink

Think one or even a couple of zerous is missing. 20k will not cover even the top balances in the rich list. I  think all those top  rich do park their MNX otherwise we could  see them on the market.
Merit: 259
May 17, 2018, 03:21:43 AM
Minexcoin can be found on Coinlib. Keep track of its price in real-time, check historic data and add it to your portfolio. Coinlib offers you powerful tools to keep track of coins, including alerts, price comparison and arbitrage opportunities.
Thanks mate? it's very usefull site
minexcoin.com
May 16, 2018, 06:50:20 PM
I think the MinexBank Hot Wallet needs refilling . They should ask for your support , but I think they 're already notified . It could take a while .
Don't worry, all is under control Smiley
Jump to: