Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 296. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 06:25:59 AM
Minexcoin - In-Depth Interview with the CEO, Boris Shulyaev. Part 1

This is the first part of an extensive in-depth interview with Boris Shulyaev, CEO and founder of Minexcoin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ke47FYX_U
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 04, 2018, 06:14:45 AM
AR/VR games are awesome and think it become the future. Playstation & XBOX already supports this. Nintendo had an AR handheld gae which was pretty cool. AR takes your environment and blends the game into that environment. Pretty cool stuff.
Plus this will be another way where will be possible to use MNX. I was in MNX office 1,5 months ago and I got to play few minutes in prototype of that game(It's shooter). And that was much better than Pokemon Go. Even prototype was better!! So, we need to wait till June/July till demo version release.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 04, 2018, 06:08:29 AM
This coin was supposed to be stable as one of it's features. It has lost 200 positions in the last three weeks, that's stable bad. Time to sell.

Yeah, you are right. The best decision is to sell when is cheap. And buy when the price rises up. Profit is guaranteed to you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 06:00:20 AM
AR/VR games are awesome and think it become the future. Playstation & XBOX already supports this. Nintendo had an AR handheld gae which was pretty cool. AR takes your environment and blends the game into that environment. Pretty cool stuff.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 04, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
Guys, thanks to real hard work of our marketing team, our blog at Medium is back!
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog
Merit: 259
May 04, 2018, 03:10:53 AM
NEWS!!!

Crypto Rich Posted first part of interview with MNX CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ke47FYX_U&feature=youtu.be
minexcoin.com
May 04, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

is there more news about the rest of the ecosystem ?

Hello,

All information about future development you can find here (Road Map):

https://minexcoin.com/

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
May 04, 2018, 02:30:25 AM
This coin was supposed to be stable as one of it's features. It has lost 200 positions in the last three weeks, that's stable bad. Time to sell.
This coin need all ecosystem to be implemented to gain it maximum potential.

is there more news about the rest of the ecosystem ?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 04, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

Is there a way to sort the parkings in minexbank.com by the Time left column? It's hard to see which parkings are almost done when you have multiple types (mix of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly) of parkings.

I would suggest you to register separate  addresses for daily, weekly, monthly   and so on parking if disruption of parking  is to be avoided.  The mixing all sort of parking from a single address may eventualy lead to failure of one of your parking.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 12:09:07 AM

I just wonder if it might have been better to wait until all ecosystem was implemented before making such a drastic change as dropping interest rates by 60%. I understand that having a monthly interest rate of 13+% was not sustainable, but they could have gradually reduced the interest rates over time instead of one big drop. I bet the price would have remained stable if they did that, but I guess we'll never know.

minexcoin.com
May 03, 2018, 11:45:10 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

It's your wish whether to sell MNX coin or not because there are many patient people holding the MNX coin from many days. Due to lot changes in parking the price has crashed and in q2 there is huge developments coming and the price will start again increasing.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 11:13:49 PM
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
May 03, 2018, 09:23:40 PM
Did you ever noticed that not all rigs do solve blocks equally fast?

Some rigs do find a lot more blocks then the others but in regular pools the profit get split equally between all members!

So the good rigs are literally robbed by the poorly constructed / bad gpu's rigs.

If you happens to have big farm with good machines or your rigs are really good - then mining in a solo pool is ideal for you!

Get paid when you find a block in full!

https://mnx-solo.forgetop.com/dashboard
minexcoin.com
May 03, 2018, 08:03:59 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 128.80 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.4476362945166

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.27% Weekly: 3.07% Monthly: 14.22% Yearly: 70.4% Quarterly: 23.7% Half yearly: 44.8%

Price of MNX: $14,49
minexcoin.com
May 03, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
What happend to the minexcoin blog? Can't access it now. Why it was suspended by medium? Anything you got that you can share to us?
Hope soon it will be up again, we are already working on it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
May 03, 2018, 07:48:18 PM
What happend to the minexcoin blog? Can't access it now. Why it was suspended by medium? Anything you got that you can share to us?
I noticed it too when visiting MNX blog
Can't believe their account got suspended. I think it has something to do with the new standards/requirements by Medium regarding Cryptocurrencies. They have posted Dos and Don'ts for companies announcing ICOs, coins or tokens, and as stated in their blog (quoted below)

Posts and accounts which do not meet these standards may be considered spam and are subject to suspension, depending on context.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

Is there a way to sort the parkings in minexbank.com by the Time left column? It's hard to see which parkings are almost done when you have multiple types (mix of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly) of parkings.
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
May 03, 2018, 06:56:31 PM
minexcoin.com
May 03, 2018, 04:11:25 PM
so mad i missed this one being tied up in other cryptos.
I hope everyone made good profits look forward to trading in the future Grin

If you are here, you hadn't missed anything. Smiley
Jump to: