Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 298. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
I am not disappointed with the price of Minexcoin.
Because I can buy more coins.

I hope Minexcoin will stay at this price for a while.

target is not under 36 Dollar in November, we still have enough time to reach this Goal......  after that the next growing rate is coming Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
May 02, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
I am not disappointed with the price of Minexcoin.
Because I can buy more coins.

I hope Minexcoin will stay at this price for a while.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 12:24:34 PM
minex price being down drastically the time a great time to buy before the minexcoin ride to the Moon, because I'm sure minex going up again
Yes, I agree with you about this. At any price decrease, there is a very good opportunity to buy coins. Soon would still will grow strongly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 12:18:06 PM
Its looks like good project.  Traders always try to find good ideas. So add your events to https://tothemoon.live/
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
May 02, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
minex price being down drastically the time a great time to buy before the minexcoin ride to the Moon, because I'm sure minex going up again
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
May 02, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
there is some negotiation with new exchangers ?
Please,wait for official news.

we are all waiting
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 02, 2018, 05:56:33 AM
Please,wait for official news.
Activity: 156
May 02, 2018, 05:44:52 AM
minexcoin.com
May 02, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 107.71 MSol/s Difficulty: 5.168060159974

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.27% Weekly: 3.07% Monthly: 14.22% Yearly: 70.4% Quarterly: 23.7% Half yearly: 44.8%

Price of MNX: $13.82
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
May 02, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
the rates rose, but there was no change in the price. the tutors are now selling. the team needs to share news about the developments immediately. and he should talk about his future plans.
We will see interview with MNX CEO and Crypto Rich till weekend on YouTube. It's already recorded.
Still waiting for the video to be uploaded on youtube. Any plans for MNX to be listed on Kucoin or Binance? Things are really not going with the pace at which BTC has recovered.

Everything will process according to their plans, they have explained many time about listing in exchanges. When they any information about listing in new exchange they will first announce it here.
Like before don't expect it to be later than this month or their date whats best into them is their application and how minexcoin is a very big project. Livecoin is not a big exchange but minex made it have a good liquidity what more if it was been added in a big exchange more demand for the coin will be high.
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 02:32:53 AM
today I login minexbank, there is a change in minexbank I focus see in the parking rate monthly 14.22%, that means there is an increase over the previous period 13.1% per month
Activity: 325
aGUARD- Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes
May 02, 2018, 12:57:33 AM
This is just a dip, a time to buy again MNX, traders loves this if they really are into trading and we know that MNX will go above $20, just a little patient!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 12:10:24 AM
the rates rose, but there was no change in the price. the tutors are now selling. the team needs to share news about the developments immediately. and he should talk about his future plans.
We will see interview with MNX CEO and Crypto Rich till weekend on YouTube. It's already recorded.
Still waiting for the video to be uploaded on youtube. Any plans for MNX to be listed on Kucoin or Binance? Things are really not going with the pace at which BTC has recovered.

Everything will process according to their plans, they have explained many time about listing in exchanges. When they any information about listing in new exchange they will first announce it here.
minexcoin.com
May 01, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

Hello, we will post link to video here, when it will be on youtube.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
May 01, 2018, 11:52:02 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 01, 2018, 06:22:17 PM
i want to know what is in there.
give us the link here. when it is uploaded on youtube.

Ok, I will
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
May 01, 2018, 06:15:46 PM
i want to know what is in there.
give us the link here. when it is uploaded on youtube.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 01, 2018, 06:05:16 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
May 01, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
It's only been 6 months since Minexcoin's creation, Bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years and it's still in development, things don't just happen overnight. When the Minex platform is created then we can see some more uses for the coin. Currently it's good for a passive income, it's still way better interest than most banks offer. As for the current price my guess is people got bored of waiting and they wanted to move their money into other projects while the entire crypto market cap doubled in the past month, basically all the people who wanted to make a quick buck left the project and now were left with the long term holders. I'm not too concerned with the current price since this is a long term investment for me.

fine. but I would appreciate if minex marketing people stopped bullsh&tting about some non existant algo (or it is so primitive that needs constant override by some experts and occasional override by the CEO)

This coin has big promises but fails to deliver on its major one (stability) by a veeery long mile
fail does not mean it will last forever. minexcoin need more liquidity to control the volatility.
for me, there is 2 major reason why i still want to buy more minexcoin and holding it when the price is going down.
1. i still believe minexcoin still has future because development are still on going and they (minexcoin dev) still wanted to delivery their work for minexcoin community and supporters.
2. i love this coin. i do not mind minexcoin will be worth less than i have bought yesterday or maybe tomorrow.
just like if a people love someone or something, they are willing to lose their money, their time, their mind for their love.

Sorry but I sold most of my position. Have been in to this coin since $10, watched it hit $70  and now its going back down to $10  Cry   Sad to see.  I have been actively parking and really loved this coin. Had over  2K coins at one point.  Their decision to suddenly drop rate from 14% down to 5% was a mistake. Of course this massive drop in price was going to happen.  Small changes like they have been making were  much better for the price of this coin.   Only reason for such a big change is because they saw it wasn't sustainable which I get.  They still should have dropped the rates slowly to get to their goal. Developers don't seem to have our best interests in mind and that is a red flag to me.    Hard to say how low this will go but I'm more or less out.  

Best of luck to you guys holding  Cool
the first thing you must understand. the reason why people buy cryptocurrency is not only all about money.
why does satoshi nakamoto spend his time to build bitcoin. do you thing he is willing to do it for money? who knows??
i think he did not expect bitcoin or cryptocurrency can be this big.
thank you and good bye Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2018, 05:17:18 PM
Jump to: