Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 299. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 01, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
Wow, I see there are hot discussions here. The price of minex coins surprised me. I didn't expect such deep correction

it's a wonder why some people here are jumping  out of underpants when MNX price drops.  Her whole life the price of any cryptocurrency is moving like this, upward - downward - upward - downward, resembling roller coaster. After a rather lengthy raising period without any correction MNX price began to fall, and that's okay as current correction proves price ripple effect i.e. the next ATH will be large then previous one.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 03:09:47 PM
I don't think rate dropped because the project isn't good.
I guess it's just because better projects popped up.
I'm just glad I sold at 30$
Still this project might recover in the future. Any educated guess when bottom will be reached?

Good for you. I have a feeling we're pretty much at the lowest point already. I'm not too concerned my fellow dude, this is long term. Besides I have a job, I can afford to lose. I got involved in this because of the Minex platform, that is huge since it will replace the need for an intermediary such as Ebay and Amazon for buying and selling, plus it's got anonymity which those current platforms don't have. Once the tools are fully in place to keep it's value from changing too much I see this being a proper alternative to banks, savings, buying/selling, services, etc... So until then I'm just holding on and parking Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 01:13:31 PM
I don't think rate dropped because the project isn't good.
I guess it's just because better projects popped up.
I'm just glad I sold at 30$
Still this project might recover in the future. Any educated guess when bottom will be reached?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 01, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 09:03:10 AM
Wow, I see there are hot discussions here. The price of minex coins surprised me. I didn't expect such deep correction
The cow is still not off the ice

So MNX obviously missed the boat last bull move from 6k.  What will happen to MNX on next big drop?  This is a scary concept
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
The cow is still not off the ice
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 01, 2018, 08:16:48 AM
minexcoin.com
May 01, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
bank interventions will only be available on MinexExchange. Until there is no exchange no interventions.

Hello,

Check White Paper for better understanding in what cases the intervention is applied.

https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf p.10

This has nothing to do with MinexExchange.

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 01, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
bank interventions will only be available on MinexExchange. Until there is no exchange no interventions.
Who told you that? That is not true
May 01, 2018, 07:29:02 AM
did the interview with Crypto Rich work out?
Today will be second part of interview. And CR need a time to fix everything in video. Give him a time

oh....thats nice Wink
copper member
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 07:20:29 AM
May 01, 2018, 07:17:36 AM
Today will be second part of interview. And CR need a time to fix everything in video. Give him a time
May 01, 2018, 07:05:54 AM
minexcoin.com
May 01, 2018, 05:52:26 AM
Hello, I have a few questions on the progress of Minex. When will there be certainty to be listed on another exchange? When will the webstore be opened? And when will we be able to exchange internally. Thanks.

Hello,

We are working on this directions, but now I can't tell you exact dates.

Check our update to keep abreast :

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-february-report-promising-start-ce952674354e
minexcoin.com
May 01, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
No, well, if all these alarmist))) my orders are waiting for you in the right glass))) pour me whatever you have. Developers you success and good luck waiting for your further updates of this project.

Thanks!
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
I remember when I found out about this project a very good man said the coin will be very expensive so go ahead and increase the balanced! After a while I was glad I listened to him! In the future, I believe that MNX will bring even more fruitful news and the price will go up.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 04:45:25 AM
No, well, if all these alarmist))) my orders are waiting for you in the right glass))) pour me whatever you have. Developers you success and good luck waiting for your further updates of this project.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 01, 2018, 04:38:28 AM
Hello, I have a few questions on the progress of Minex. When will there be certainty to be listed on another exchange? When will the webstore be opened? And when will we be able to exchange internally. Thanks.
Comming soon,  arguably this month. They can't reveal  both  exact date/s and name/s due to NDA which is a good sign as  exchanges of high places only require such kind of agreement. For shitty listing  NDA is  not required.
May 01, 2018, 04:35:35 AM
Circulating Supply: 3,689,352 MNX
Price: $14.19
Market Cap: $52,334,931

Let's analyze the holders:

address with just one transaction hold about 2.8 millions * 14,19$ = almost 40 millions
all other address hold 0.8 millions coins * 14,19$ = almost 12 millions

I do not know the information, but who are people with a single transaction, maybe a member of the team? It makes me feel reasonable. That means buyers cover only 20% current overall Market Cap. That also means that it is in the last 30-45 days holders sold same value as MNX team hold!?

Do I have a good calculations?

This may mean that the investor has not left much, and if everyone in Telegram really hold and buys more, the price can not drop more
Probably there is parking for one year at one transaction adresses. That adresses belong to first ICO members.

The second and third addresses have 1 million each, do you really think someone had so much money on the ICO? It must be founder capital
No idea about second adress. But third is developers money for 100% and it is untouched since creating.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
May 01, 2018, 04:21:05 AM
Circulating Supply: 3,689,352 MNX
Price: $14.19
Market Cap: $52,334,931

Let's analyze the holders:

address with just one transaction hold about 2.8 millions * 14,19$ = almost 40 millions
all other address hold 0.8 millions coins * 14,19$ = almost 12 millions

I do not know the information, but who are people with a single transaction, maybe a member of the team? It makes me feel reasonable. That means buyers cover only 20% current overall Market Cap. That also means that it is in the last 30-45 days holders sold same value as MNX team hold!?

Do I have a good calculations?

This may mean that the investor has not left much, and if everyone in Telegram really hold and buys more, the price can not drop more
Probably there is parking for one year at one transaction adresses. That adresses belong to first ICO members.

The second and third addresses have 1 million each, do you really think someone had so much money on the ICO? It must be founder capital
Jump to: