Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 310. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:02:25 AM
I want to take this bounty, Because the project has a good minexcoin
But unfortunately I am still a newbie status
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 24, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
Hey long time lurker here. I invested in this project back in early November, within the first week of its release into the market.
There have been ups and downs but Minexcoin has always held it's value during rough times because of the strong community.
As for the reserve issue you talked about the rates have been marked as to when they will be changed and will be tuned to fit the projected goals of this coin within the next 16 days.
The goal is 70% annually but that doesn't mean rates can't change based on current supply and demand.
If it was a scam do you really think the developers would have given out their personal information on their website? That's like digging your own grave if it is a scam. I have high confidence in the ability of the Minexcoin developers to deliver on their set goals.

Also...
>Yea, deep down, we always knew it was a scam
Puntcoin I'm tired of listening to you with your praise and then complete 180° hateful posts, pick a side already.

Thank you for your great opinion!
minexcoin.com
April 24, 2018, 11:56:54 PM
What happen with minexcoin???
MinexCoin (MNX) $13,83 USD

Hello,

These and other questions you can discuss on our telegram channels:

Minexcoin eng
https://t.me/minexcoin
Minexcoin ru
https://t.me/minexcoinru
Minexbank eng
https://t.me/minexbank
Minexbank ru
https://t.me/minexbankru
Minexnews
https://t.me/minexcoinnews

As technical support, I have no right to comment on the price.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
April 24, 2018, 11:55:06 PM
We will believe and hope that the price will go up. IMHO this fall is due to the fact that someone withdrew their interest from the Bank and merged in connection with the growth of BTC. Either it was arbitrage with the exchange of coins after the fall of 0.00015 thousand sat coinexchange.

Exactly, may be some hatters did by dumping them in the market and with thr decision they make why don't we consider them in a positive way. I agree with the decision taken by the CEO, there major aim is also to increase the price of MNX in the market.
Activity: 12
April 24, 2018, 11:50:30 PM
Hey long time lurker here. I invested in this project back in early November, within the first week of its release into the market.
There have been ups and downs but Minexcoin has always held it's value during rough times because of the strong community.
As for the reserve issue you talked about the rates have been marked as to when they will be changed and will be tuned to fit the projected goals of this coin within the next 16 days.
The goal is 70% annually but that doesn't mean rates can't change based on current supply and demand.
If it was a scam do you really think the developers would have given out their personal information on their website? That's like digging your own grave if it is a scam. I have high confidence in the ability of the Minexcoin developers to deliver on their set goals.

Also...
>Yea, deep down, we always knew it was a scam
Puntcoin I'm tired of listening to you with your praise and then complete 180° hateful posts, pick a side already.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 11:05:19 PM
We will believe and hope that the price will go up. IMHO this fall is due to the fact that someone withdrew their interest from the Bank and merged in connection with the growth of BTC. Either it was arbitrage with the exchange of coins after the fall of 0.00015 thousand sat coinexchange.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
April 24, 2018, 09:46:28 PM
...big chance that price will reverse soon because market are in green zone from...
But why would MNX recover? The market has been green since April 7 and MNX was stable or trending down a little bit.
I have seen such a price jumps and deeps many times. I don't say it will recover but this is possible, especially after fast drop. Let's wait and see. For me this isn't a problem when Minexcoin go up or down because I'm invested long term. Waiting for development and final stages of project. I haven't sold at ATH for 70$ for sure I wont sell now or any time soon.
Activity: 36
April 24, 2018, 09:19:09 PM
So much for low volatility.  Sad
In Telegram, people say that somebody dumped 12.000 coins in one hour that this why price tanked so much 33%. This's a nightmare if only one person is able to manipulate price like this. If I have to say something positive than I would say that there is big chance that price will reverse soon because market are in green zone from some time. Today is the worst day in Minex price history.

But why would MNX recover? The market has been green since April 7 and MNX was stable or trending down a little bit.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
April 24, 2018, 09:01:15 PM
the parking rates will applay per May 1,
Daily 0.19%
Weekly 1.34%
Monthly 5.83%
Quarterly 17.5%
Half yearly 35%
Annual 70%

I think the minexcoin team needs to enter MNX into a bigger market like bittrex or something else, this will be good for minexcoin
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I understand the parking rates will be reduced 16 days after today (April 24 , date of the publication of the blog). So, it was supposed to be on May 10 and not May 1 as antislip stated? Just to avoid confusion.
Hei Guys,
do not be confused, the first time I read "MNX Market Behavior Update" there clearly written change of parking rate applay per May 1, but now in the article there is a change, very true I have read it parking rates will be reduced 16 days after May 24
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
April 24, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
So much for low volatility.  Sad
In Telegram, people say that somebody dumped 12.000 coins in one hour that this why price tanked so much 33%. This's a nightmare if only one person is able to manipulate price like this. If I have to say something positive than I would say that there is big chance that price will reverse soon because market are in green zone from some time. Today is the worst day in Minex price history.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

So much for low volatility.  Sad
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
April 24, 2018, 07:49:49 PM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

Sorry, but this doesn't make any sense.

I understand the rates were too high and someday they would need to be fixed, but couldn't you just lower them softly each week? And explain that in a way that wouldn't make the majority of the community sell everything in a rush?

And your transaction speed is awful, I'm trying to send my MNX to an exchange, and after 90 minutes I'm still waiting, and continue to see the prices dropping. Really good stuff...
Please refer to my message
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35512055
and
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35513797

And your transaction speed is awful

It is because of the miners plugging out to mine minexcoin. Difficulty will be adjusted in 31.7 hours.
Activity: 36
April 24, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
Dear Community,

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/25/de1d4814d75e840b48f3b59fa7f0c61b-full.png

Sorry, but this doesn't make any sense.

I understand the rates were too high and someday they would need to be fixed, but couldn't you just lower them softly each week? And explain that in a way that wouldn't make the majority of the community sell everything in a rush?

And your transaction speed is awful, I'm trying to send my MNX to an exchange, and after 90 minutes I'm still waiting, and continue to see the prices dropping. Really good stuff...
Healing Galing
April 24, 2018, 07:20:16 PM
Going through math, with the current data that we have.
Parked Coins : 1 030 620
1 Month Parking % = 14.55

Parked Coins after 1 month = 1,180,575
Total Parking rewards : 149,955

Parked Coins next month  1,180,575
1 Month Parking % = 5.83

Parked Coins after 1 month = 1,249,402
Total Parking rewards : 68,827

Minexbank MNX replenish/month = 7,200

Still not enough to cover, but if there would be any form of dump and intervention's applied, that will balance everything. Or rather other way of spending MNX and puting it back to reserve like Minexmarket,Minexplatform or Minexexchange.

Minexbank still have a balance of 1.1m MNX. If the new announcement is followed and no development or intervention has been made, Minexbank reserve will only last for a year.
Activity: 420
April 24, 2018, 06:40:28 PM
If you are to understand the new announcement, it was due to people that preventing the price from going up further to the target. Most of them are not compounding but rather dumping it to the market. Reducing the amount of their earning will have a significant impact in the market and also make the minexbank reserves last longer. The only disadvantage that i can think of is, some people are going to pull out their money from MNX as quick as they can if they find 5% not profitable.

In the long term, it will slow down the amount of people using the minexbank unless Minexcoin find another way of marketing their product. What i mean is "Exchange". I'm sure most of the members here came from livecoin and not originally from the ICO and Bounty. There are only few people left that has invested in the ICO like me that are still in for long-term development of Minexcoin.

On the positive side, we just have to wait for the time when Minexcoin have all the instruments(Minexexchange,Minexmarket,Minexplatform). There are many additions with the new roadmap. Forgot all of them but you can google.
As of now, 5.83% for me is enough to compound as i have other sources of income. Minexcoin is just my alternative way of expanding my Riches. More like a Time-Deposit account on a bank.
very good answer.....top...For me, it is now more interesting to park longer term and not necessarily monthly that are still huge interest
minexcoin.com
April 24, 2018, 06:38:32 PM
Dear Community,

Healing Galing
April 24, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
If you are to understand the new announcement, it was due to people that preventing the price from going up further to the target. Most of them are not compounding but rather dumping it to the market. Reducing the amount of their earning will have a significant impact in the market and also make the minexbank reserves last longer. The only disadvantage that i can think of is, some people are going to pull out their money from MNX as quick as they can if they find 5% not profitable.

In the long term, it will slow down the amount of people using the minexbank unless Minexcoin find another way of marketing their product. What i mean is "Exchange". I'm sure most of the members here came from livecoin and not originally from the ICO and Bounty. There are only few people left that has invested in the ICO like me that are still in for long-term development of Minexcoin.

On the positive side, we just have to wait for the time when Minexcoin have all the instruments(Minexexchange,Minexmarket,Minexplatform). There are many additions with the new roadmap. Forgot all of them but you can google.
As of now, 5.83% for me is enough to compound as i have other sources of income. Minexcoin is just my alternative way of expanding my Riches. More like a Time-Deposit account on a bank.
Activity: 420
April 24, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
everyone has good chances to buy now, the interest rate had to go back which was too high, it's really a long investment Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
This will be under $10 by May with new parking rates. Book it.

This will be under $10 by tomorrow as it seems... Grin
Jump to: