Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 314. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 03:30:22 PM
the name sounds cool and good concept, good luck to the team
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
WTF is going on?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 03:15:34 PM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 22, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 171.47 MSol/s Difficulty: 7.2017689169762

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.25% Weekly: 2.84% Monthly: 13.3% Yearly: 70.4%

Price of MNX: $18.34

Minex price now is very low. But parking rate still on the same percent. I was expecting it to go on $16 as a deep bottom. Seems that my prediction is right, now just need better parking rate
minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 171.47 MSol/s Difficulty: 7.2017689169762

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $18.34
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
Other signature campaign ends meets the demands slowly. increased the number of the language the translation is made.

if project design and content reliability fast interface user-friendly, I think it would be a successful project. good luck  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
April 22, 2018, 10:57:42 AM
well i believe so much with minex team. i long term holder.
but when it comes to trend up i sold my MNX then i enjoy to buy minexcoin in the deep Cheesy

This is not the same as just selling all coins at once as soon as you get them and buy a lambo (or may be you do own one already?)  Grin Grin Grin you are still back to the project and buy more MNX.
i know minexcoin from beginning 2017. i am always getting back in this project.
i have some minexcoin for my long term holding and another for sell when it is getting up.

i start to sell all my MNX when the first time hit 100k sat(arround november) but then i regret my decision. i should not sell them all  Sad
in the end of december MNX hit low then i bought MNX in the same ammount as before.
well, i actually spend more BTC than before but i get more BTC when i trade my BTC for fiat currency
when MNX hit 300k sat i start to sell mine.
in case if i need more BTC to buy back when mnx is getting low again to make more profit in MNX.
i have plan to buy more with more BTC if the price is so good Wink
i just want to figure it more how long this fear will be continued

Well, I agree with you.
I know Minexcoin before the public sale is held.

I also want to buy more MNX. Cheesy
But be carefull mate, price already is very low. Do not be late to jump into the train. Any news from the team can reverse the price  Wink
Yes, I understand that.
Prices are already low, but news from the team has not been announced yet.

Do not worry about me, perhaps I will buy MNX before the price goes up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
April 22, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
but when it comes to trend up i sold my MNX then i enjoy to buy minexcoin in the deep Cheesy

This is not the same as just selling all coins at once as soon as you get them and buy a lambo (or may be you do own one already?)  Grin Grin Grin you are still back to the project and buy more MNX.
i have some minexcoin for my long term holding and another for sell when it is getting up.

i start to sell all my MNX when the first time hit 100k sat(arround november) but then i regret my decision. i should not sell them all  Sad
in the end of december MNX hit low then i bought MNX in the same ammount as before.
well, i actually spend more BTC than before but i get more BTC when i trade my BTC for fiat currency
in case if i need more BTC to buy back when mnx is getting low again to make more profit in MNX.

Well, I agree with you.

But be carefull mate, price already is very low. Do not be late to jump into the train. Any news from the team can reverse the price  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
April 22, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Well, I agree with you.

Activity: 826
Merit: 117
April 22, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
the problem is that some people want to make money too fast and want to buy a lambo but such users are not good we need long-term investors who believe in the project in the long term the Minex team has always delivered and that will remain so, it is exciting Weeks, months for us  Cool

that's true, of course Wink Cheesy
minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

This is not the same as just selling all coins at once as soon as you get them and buy a lambo (or may be you do own one already?)  Grin Grin Grin you are still back to the project and buy more MNX.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
April 22, 2018, 08:38:42 AM
the problem is that some people want to make money too fast and want to buy a lambo but such users are not good we need long-term investors who believe in the project in the long term the Minex team has always delivered and that will remain so, it is exciting Weeks, months for us  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
the problem is that some people want to make money too fast and want to buy a lambo but such users are not good we need long-term investors who believe in the project in the long term the Minex team has always delivered and that will remain so, it is exciting Weeks, months for us  Cool
minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 147.92 MSol/s Difficulty: 7.2017689169762

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $19.25
minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 02:25:03 AM
I like the Minexcoin project because of its stable work in the network, as well as the opportunity to receive a passive monthly income of about 13-14% through a deposit in MinexBank. Tell me where do the revenues come from in the project to pay out 13% of dividends every month, and will not this lead to the end of the project's shutdown?

Hello stil55,

In addition to the beautiful info-graphics Dirtpaw kindly posted from our Twitter #mnxguide project, I would like to remind that the rates can change anytime. They are not staying at the level you see them now. Some people parked for a year to avoid those parking routine and checking on the rates each time, some, on the contrary, like this process and park for even less period, like weekly and some experiment with different parking periods at a time Smiley
minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 02:18:40 AM
I agree. I've been using Forgetop (https://mnx.forgetop.com/) and so far it's been an extremely reliable pool. It should definitely be listed on the list of pools. The hashrate absolutely needs to be spread across more pools.

Thank you for the feedback on the pool Smiley I have passed information to the web-site devs yesterday Smiley
minexcoin.com
April 21, 2018, 08:01:55 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 170.35 MSol/s Difficulty: 7.9975859884362

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $19,69
minexcoin.com
April 21, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
I like the Minexcoin project because of its stable work in the network, as well as the opportunity to receive a passive monthly income of about 13-14% through a deposit in MinexBank. Tell me where do the revenues come from in the project to pay out 13% of dividends every month, and will not this lead to the end of the project's shutdown?
Hello!

All the details are described in white paper, you will find the answers here: https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
April 21, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW-c64sXcAEl9g4.jpg
Jump to: