Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 313. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
I think we can only speak of good volume if we are over 1M. But yeah due to the few exchanges volume is limited. I hope this will change in the future to make MNX a more liquid asset.

true, the new Minexexchange will also help and Minex is independent, can also be banned the coins of Exchanges as it happened for example on Bittrex on some coins and there is a separate exchange also very important maybe the Minexexchange growing fast too
Plus at MinexExchange MNX will be the same or close to the same like it is BinanceCoin at Binance. But we must have a patience to see that
yes, It may take a while, but interesting partnerships could be established to make it as successful as Binace needs very good marketing
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
April 23, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
I think we can only speak of good volume if we are over 1M. But yeah due to the few exchanges volume is limited. I hope this will change in the future to make MNX a more liquid asset.

true, the new Minexexchange will also help and Minex is independent, can also be banned the coins of Exchanges as it happened for example on Bittrex on some coins and there is a separate exchange also very important maybe the Minexexchange growing fast too
Plus at MinexExchange MNX will be the same or close to the same like it is BinanceCoin at Binance. But we must have a patience to see that
April 23, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
April 23, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Hello, It's market, our algo already changed parking percents.

Today we have witnessed a big green candle in MNX/ETH market. Looks like some whale stuns minnows in MNX pool  contributing  to his parking reserve. BTW, the parking rate is very attractive now. I wish it would stay on the current level   for  a few days at least.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:01:13 AM
I just finished work, thought I log in and see if I can afford lambo but it seems can only afford chicken and chips with 4 wings at the moment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
April 23, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
Any update why a sudden drop, does the big holders of mnx coin exchanging to bitcoin because of the bull market right now?

Hello, It's market, our algo already changed parking percents.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
Any update why a sudden drop, does the big holders of mnx coin exchanging to bitcoin because of the bull market right now?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
April 23, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
I have MNX on my watch list as this is of my interest. What amazed me is the different direction of MNX coin when all markets were in trouble showing red colors its performance was great. Now other markets are green and profitable and it is showing different results once again like other times. It is to move in contra-sense of market looks like.
minexcoin.com
April 23, 2018, 03:05:01 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 166.80 MSol/s Difficulty: 7.2017689169762

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.26% Weekly: 2.86% Monthly: 13.7% Yearly: 70.4%

Price of MNX: $18.75
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 22, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

STACKING_CRYPTOS 1 point an hour ago
WTF is going on? Exit scamming on us? Classy.      Found it on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/minexcoin/comments/7vh2h8/minexsystems_presents_upgraded_roadmap_2018/
Always there were people, which calling our project it's a scam. They should enjoy reading 800+ pages on forum and our tg channels, this probably will change their mind.

Yes, many people kept talking about the same thing repeatedly minexcoin is a scam but how they are thinking in a negative nature we don't know. The team is here to provide all the information you want. Minexcoin is limited supply coin where you can check the parking rates will change based on MNX price.
Activity: 208
April 22, 2018, 10:42:57 PM
MNX price is very low now. ($33 - $17.7)
We are waiting how to Minexbank keep the price
minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 07:59:31 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 158.33 MSol/s Difficulty: 7.2017689169762

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.26% Weekly: 2.86% Monthly: 13.7% Yearly: 70.4%

Price of MNX: $17,77
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
April 22, 2018, 07:56:32 PM
Lol. At the time I wasn't sure what was going on. I was talking about how someone dumped a ton of their coins either on purpose or by mistake. Apparently nothing to see here. lol.. And damn right I thought it was something worse than it actually was for a minute until further investigation and reading more into things.  Cheesy Also blockfolio showed MNX price at 1$ which was interesting. Actually it still shows price at 1$ for those interested in checking themselves. Apparently a glitch/error from Blockfolio. Might have been the reason for the massive panic sell from some people. So yeah I was concerned and admittedly overreacted. Here's a pat on your head Galabau24.. Go ahead and ban me cause I could care less.
Of course. So many people get scammed every day with crypto can't really blame them. I admit to overreacting and jumping to conclusions. I've been burned in the past by a few projects admittedly and have been parking coins for a long time now and to see such a drop maybe caused post traumatic scam syndrome. I tend to get protective and aggressive at times with my investments so apologies. Hope all is forgiven.  Smiley Just so everyone knows I did buy a bunch of MNX during that dump from well positioned buy orders and will be parking those coins shortly.

I don't think many users here uses blockfolio, if so you'll see a lot of posts about that issue here too. Users most commonly check the price via coinmarketcap.

So you really are STACKING_CRYPTOS on reddit? I think that's no big deal anymore, at least you admit it (better if you'll do on reddit too). Just do the research first next time to avoid confusion to others.
minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
Of course. So many people get scammed every day with crypto can't really blame them. I admit to overreacting and jumping to conclusions. I've been burned in the past by a few projects admittedly and have been parking coins for a long time now and to see such a drop maybe caused post traumatic scam syndrome. I tend to get protective and aggressive at times with my investments so apologies. Hope all is forgiven.  Smiley Just so everyone knows I did buy a bunch of MNX during that dump from well positioned buy orders and will be parking those coins shortly.

Have a good parking! Smiley
Activity: 31
April 22, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

WTF is going on? Exit scamming on us? Classy.      Found it on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/minexcoin/comments/7vh2h8/minexsystems_presents_upgraded_roadmap_2018/
Always there were people, which calling our project it's a scam. They should enjoy reading 800+ pages on forum and our tg channels, this probably will change their mind.

minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

Activity: 31
April 22, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
Lol. At the time I wasn't sure what was going on. I was talking about how someone dumped a ton of their coins either on purpose or by mistake. Apparently nothing to see here. lol.. And damn right I thought it was something worse than it actually was for a minute until further investigation and reading more into things.  Cheesy Also blockfolio showed MNX price at 1$ which was interesting. Actually it still shows price at 1$ for those interested in checking themselves. Apparently a glitch/error from Blockfolio. Might have been the reason for the massive panic sell from some people. So yeah I was concerned and admittedly overreacted. Here's a pat on your head Galabau24.. Go ahead and ban me cause I could care less.
April 22, 2018, 04:51:44 PM
WTF is going on?
Please, clarify your question.

minexcoin.com
April 22, 2018, 03:42:44 PM
WTF is going on?
Please, clarify your question.
Jump to: