Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 433. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 22, 2018, 07:30:37 AM
Tell me, please, where can I find the latest news about the company?
You can check news on Medium and corporate website.
Also, Telegram, SNS (Twitter, Facebook) etc can also get news.

Minexcoin(Medium)
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog

Minex Systems
minexsystems.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 22, 2018, 07:30:05 AM
In minexcoin Telegram @minexcoin or here, simply you need to check this thread sometimes.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
January 22, 2018, 07:17:35 AM
Glad to see Minex being listed on a new exchange. I hope there are more to come in the future. Parking rates are decreasing, but I hope it doesn't decrease much more since my monthly parking will end in the next few days. Any update on the upcoming IOS Minexbank? This will make it easier to park my coins every month Grin

Keep up the progress Minex, I will continue hodling and parking this way!

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
Big congratulations for the new exchange, now I hope that I will not see any more people complaining about having only one exchange,
I started to get tired from these messages. Again minexteam very good work as usual, thanks Smiley!!!
Now people will ask for 3-rd exchange. It is never enough  Grin But 2 markets in 3 months is very good progress.

The third will be minexexchange Smiley
No, MinexExchange is after the fourth.
MNX has already listed on three exchanges (Livecoin, CENTRAL BIT, COINEXCHANGE).

It may be listed on another exchange before MinexExchange launches.

it's necessary a big exchange like Bittrex,  Binance or Kucoin...also Cobinhood will be a great exchange in the future with their 0 fees, so i think adding now to them is more simple than in future
January 22, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
Big congratulations for the new exchange, now I hope that I will not see any more people complaining about having only one exchange,
I started to get tired from these messages. Again minexteam very good work as usual, thanks Smiley!!!
Now people will ask for 3-rd exchange. It is never enough  Grin But 2 markets in 3 months is very good progress.

I'm reading russhian thread in Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@minexcoinru    Minex CEO is there. The main problem with some exchanges is: Nobody want to check coin code for mistakes or viruses. And some exchanges happy to accept MNX but only after adding at 2-3 other exchanges. Now listing will be much simplier for Minex  Wink
January 22, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

No, MinexExchange is after the fourth.
MNX has already listed on three exchanges (Livecoin, CENTRAL BIT, COINEXCHANGE).

It may be listed on another exchange before MinexExchange launches.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
January 22, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
Happy to inform you that MNX/BTC trading pair is now available at the coinexchange.io exchange.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MNX/BTC

These are excelent news! Congrats. Keep up the good work guys ;-)
Activity: 76
January 22, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

January 22, 2018, 06:01:01 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 22, 2018, 05:47:49 AM
Thank you for your support! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 05:45:36 AM
coinexchange not bad though, lets see how this new exchange react to this project. That also means another community for minexcoin. Keep up the good work dev.  Cool
Activity: 76
January 22, 2018, 05:43:54 AM
January 22, 2018, 05:17:18 AM
After a while not opening this forum I was surprised, I got some coins from the previous minex bounty, at the beginning of the minex listing on exchange the price is very low from the ico target, around 0.0005BTC / MNX. And now the price is good, congratulations to the dev team and the investor!
True mate, this coin making investors happy day by day Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
Amazing idea, i think this will be future of crypto currency
This is my favorite quotes
“If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was ‘satisfactory,’ I would have no hope of ever getting better․ How would I know who was the best? How would I know what I was doing differently?”
Bill gate
Sorry for my english
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
January 22, 2018, 05:10:05 AM
After a while not opening this forum I was surprised, I got some coins from the previous minex bounty, at the beginning of the minex listing on exchange the price is very low from the ico target, around 0.0005BTC / MNX. And now the price is good, congratulations to the dev team and the investor!
January 22, 2018, 04:56:50 AM
Happy to inform you that MNX/BTC trading pair is now available at the coinexchange.io exchange.

Super news. We got one more medium size exchange  Cheesy Cheesy
January 22, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

Wow, really good news!
I think that MNX needs a bigger exchange, but it is wonderful to have more exchanges. Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 22, 2018, 04:25:55 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
January 22, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
Minexbank is not properly crediting my interest. I received a lot less than what I am supposed to receive. Is anybody else facing the same issue?

iam early minexcoin adoption&holder never face the same issue like you.
if there is anymistake with your parking payment, you can email minexcoin support.
here the email add [email protected]
give the proof with screenshot or anything that you should get more
Jump to: