Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 436. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
January 20, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
One thing is clear this coin has nothing to do with bitconnect and any scam coin.

The difference here is scam coins like bitconnect are still in top 100 of marketcap and MNX is not in the list.We need to break into top 100 for all investors to have a look what MNX can offer.
minexcoin is still a new coin. bitconnect need 1year to get pas top 100 cryptocurrency.
it will take time, i also want mnx price keep low so i can park my minexcoin with a good rate
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
I hope the minexcoin will be more than 100 USD this year after all good news
Good and nice chance for all investors
bank rates are so high if it continues with this rate it might to see 100. I quit around 10 bucks now im pretty disappointed myself for dumping very early
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
Eu estou escolhendo moedas com boa reputação para por em minha nova exchange. E ela foi uma das pretendentes. Se tudo ocorrer bem, e o desenvolvedor colaborar. Hoje mesmo poderão negociar na www.centralbit.trade

Google Translate
I am choosing coins with good reputation to by in my new exchange. And she was one of the suitors. If all goes well, you can negotiate today at www.centralbit.trade

Wow Brazil thats nice Cool
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
Eu estou escolhendo moedas com boa reputação para por em minha nova exchange. E ela foi uma das pretendentes. Se tudo ocorrer bem, e o desenvolvedor colaborar. Hoje mesmo poderão negociar na www.centralbit.trade

Google Translate
I am choosing coins with good reputation to by in my new exchange. And she was one of the suitors. If all goes well, you can negotiate today at www.centralbit.trade
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

it seems minexcoin does have a very good reputation, many investors who like the progress of this project. . .
hopefully achieve that target and I'm happy to have a little minexcoin Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 20, 2018, 08:39:16 AM
I think slowly growing is better than to fast
It is a very good Long therm Project and many products coming in the future and with new products coming new People to investing in Minex.

Other Coins are to high in the MK and they have no products. Minex is different, they have a great Team for new Finance Products and the Price is cheap when i see the other Coins.

Best example is Bittconnect. In 1-2 years we all have a lot of fun with Minexcoins  Wink

I think we will have fun with Minex much faster than in few years. Much faster, even with delays and slow market response in adding process  Wink
January 20, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
 I think slowly growing is better than to fast
It is a very good Long therm Project and many products coming in the future and with new products coming new People to investing in Minex.

Other Coins are to high in the MK and they have no products. Minex is different, they have a great Team for new Finance Products and the Price is cheap when i see the other Coins.

Best example is Bittconnect. In 1-2 years we all have a lot of fun with Minexcoins  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
Seems that the community is slowly starting to accept and adopt Minexcoin. It has a constant growth pattern which is also good.

yeah you are right. after the shut down of bitconnect. minex slowly rise the value, maybe it is also gain popularity to the people who want passive income.
January 20, 2018, 06:23:12 AM
Would need more promotion it deserves.  Sorrowfully I don't know any world class event (like conferences, summits, workshops, hackatons etc.) across all sectors of the cryptocurrency  industry where MNX has been  exposed  or is going to be presented. 2017 Kyiv conference was too small and local to take into account.
...........            ..........          ..............
1M3W21Gr8oGxytxFACwvTpYF65Hv31cyZS

Minex definitely will be presented at summits and conferences, but later. I think MNX team have what to do at the moment.
January 20, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
An interesting system for freezing an asset in order to increase the value of a coin. IMHO, it is necessary to go to large exchanges for further price growth. More advertising. And the main thing of success.
Please give a time for Minexcoin Wink
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 03:58:41 AM
An interesting system for freezing an asset in order to increase the value of a coin. IMHO, it is necessary to go to large exchanges for further price growth. More advertising. And the main thing of success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 03:52:40 AM
Seems that the community is slowly starting to accept and adopt Minexcoin. It has a constant growth pattern which is also good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
Activity: 77
January 20, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

Hello Rennsemmal. Everything is fine.....

As for the interest rate being down when the price went down, you probably were not online checking it, since the price was higher when the rate was changed...

Roll Eyes
Yep, would be the reason.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 20, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 42.62 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7841877433231

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.32% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 18% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $25,83
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 20, 2018, 03:08:18 AM
I know, but i Wanted to know if this is the right Way.
Price falls (atm about -15,5 %)
Rates are reduced too.
I dont think someone who doesnt know minex will jump in and Invest, if the prices goes down and the rates dump too.
Or would you buy the same car for more money with less equipment ? No One I think will do this. But its only my opinion.

Hello Rennsemmal. Everything is fine. The algo is going on testing mode and there might be some deviations. This is what Memorandum states and you probably missed that paragraph. Here it is:

Special reservation: first three months from November 1, 2017, will be the period of creation and development of the MNX exchange market. The market will be formed in stages due to different terms of trades launching on various exchanges. In addition, there will be a process of testing and debugging the algorithm of Minexbank's operation in real conditions (the development of a database and response tools). Therefore, deviations from the real macroeconomic parameters declared in the Memorandum are possible in first three months.

As for the interest rate being down when the price went down, you probably were not online checking it, since the price was higher when the rate was changed.

Once again, please, read Memorandum carefully, it has all necessary information.
Activity: 38
January 20, 2018, 01:24:06 AM
I have parked my MNX monthly for couple months and with the passive income (20% per month).
The vision of CEO is MNX will be top 10 coins. However, MINEXBANK stated that "MINEXBANK's activity will be aimed at keeping the MNX quotes to USD within the 5% range of fluctuations relative to the representing the estimated growth rate of 42,7% per annum from the rate of 20 USD/MNX."/ How it is feasible to be in top 10 coins or even top 100 coins, if the price raise just as big as 42.7% per year?

I am not complaining as Iam happy w/t current passive income, but can someone explain it to me. or i am missing something?
January 20, 2018, 12:46:43 AM
Hi
This Price for a Minexcoin is perfect, because everybody can earning more Coins. In March coming the Minexcoin growing from the Cryptomarkets. And I mean the Team launching in Q1 the Minexplattform where People can investing in Startups.
Thats very interesting and over the year 2 More  Minexexchange and Minexmarkets coming out . Parking your coins on this cheap prices Cheesy

Best greetings     http://cryptorockstars.com/
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 12:20:51 AM
Huh  Huh  Huh Price is falling (- 5.65%) and rates dump  Huh
Isnt this counterproductive Huh

Price changes daily and within the day. As for the interest rates, we have a MinexBank memorandum which has a special paragraph about the testing period the MinexBank algo is having now.
Please check it at : https://minexbank.com/memorandum

I know, but i Wanted to know if this is the right Way.
Price falls (atm about -15,5 %)
Rates are reduced too.
I dont think someone who doesnt know minex will jump in and Invest, if the prices goes down and the rates dump too.
Or would you buy the same car for more money with less equipment ? No One I think will do this. But its only my opinion.

Parking rates aren't going to stay high forever, regardless of the price of the coin.  But show me anywhere else you get 18% interest/month on your investment.   I don't think your logic is valid, I am sure anyone new to Minexcoin who buys the coins you sell will be happy to get 18%/month.
Jump to: