Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 435. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 21, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 40.54 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7688736538098

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.32% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 17.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $24.73
minexcoin.com
January 21, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
Do you think will be possible add atomic swap to Minexcoin so we could trade on BarterDEX?
Can't say anything about BarterDEX, but atomic swap is in developing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 20, 2018, 08:38:01 PM
Dear community,
this is to remind you about the voting for adding Minexcoin to the TradingView. It is a platform that has all tools to share, view and test your trading ideas.
We need your votes to make it happen.
Please, go to https://goo.gl/R7chd5 and vote!
Thanks in advance!

Please vote for Minex. That is very good research platform for traders.
Hi, what will this vote on the Minexcoin coin on the site you wrote about whether the Minexcoin coin will be added to popular and large exchanges after this vote or is this vote simply to raise the Minexcoin coin rating? Is the bounty on the Minexcoin project continuing and is it now possible to participate in the bounty of the Minexcoin project?
No, bounty program is over long time ago. This vote is simply for Minexcoin rating and to do easyer life of our community members  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
Dear community,
this is to remind you about the voting for adding Minexcoin to the TradingView. It is a platform that has all tools to share, view and test your trading ideas.
Thanks in advance!

Hi, what will this vote on the Minexcoin coin on the site you wrote about whether the Minexcoin coin will be added to popular and large exchanges after this vote or is this vote simply to raise the Minexcoin coin rating? Is the bounty on the Minexcoin project continuing and is it now possible to participate in the bounty of the Minexcoin project?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 07:52:34 PM
I hope the price of MNX soon passes 400k satoshi, because I bought the price of 400k satoshi and now the price in livecoin is only 200k satoshi.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 06:32:28 PM
This is for the devs:

No offense is intended, but is anyone else not impressed with a minexbank app and one for your watch?
The minexbank is something I as a user need to visit, maybe once or twice a month, or even once a day to repark coins.  Maybe its nice to have on your phone, or watch, but as far as an application needed for the community, it seems like a waste of time on something that should not be a priority.  It is a cool feature, but that is it.  I repark my coins this month and will not need to enter the minexbank for a month, so I don't need an app on my phone or my watch to witness the time of my parking tick away. 

Please, I implore you not to come out with any more apps related to the minexbank, before handling the types of things that will encourage the price of minexcoin and consumer adoption to grow:

Atomic swaps, the credit card, a new exchange, your own exchange, perhaps a small amount of marketing(not very important to me)
All of these things in my opinion would be a better use of time for anyone on the minexcoin team, than creating another version of an app we need to look at very seldom

Just my two cents, not meaning to take away from the teams accomplishments, as they are doing a great job, I am just very confused by minexbank apps as they seem so unnecessary

Dear friend,

As you must have noticed, the minexcoin team has grown quite significantly in number. While some of them are focused on building these small features, other are totally dedicated for the bigger picture.
Don't react so negatively to this, on the contrary. The level of interaction with the community is strong with this project, stronger than a lot of others.

The end of the trial period for the minexbank is getting closer and closer. after that, MNX will hit others exchanges in no time.!

I can understand that you might think I am reacting negatively, I would consider it more skeptical to be honest.  I own and hodl lots of Minexcoin, and buy frequently during dips, and am always parked.  I believe in this coin.  I don't see devs doing waste of time b.s. marketing to cause short term pumps, which I like.  However, these little features for the minexbank are absolutely pointless in my opinion.  If Minexcoin is to succeed at their goals(which I hope as much as anyone else that they do) I do not see any benefit or getting any closer to their goals w a gimmicky app like this that pretty much does nothing.  It basically saves me the 10 seconds of wait time for the internet to connect to the minexbank page from chrome.  So someone spent time developing this, and saw value in it, and I disagree with that thinking, and as an owner of Minexcoin I am happy to share my negative opinion on an otherwise positive project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
Do you think will be possible add atomic swap to Minexcoin so we could trade on BarterDEX?
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 04:36:50 PM
UPDATE: Electrum Minexcoin Wallet - 3.0.5.31

Hello Minexcoin Community,
A new version of the Electrum Minex Wallet is available for download.
When upgrading on Android, please take caution by having your seed phrase backed up.

Changelog
- Android users can now enjoy an integrated QR code reader. It is no longer required to download a seperate app
- Added Historical Rates for Minexcoin. You can now get the exact value of your holdings for the dates of each of your transactions.
Enable the feature under preferences/fiat. great feature for accounting/taxes
- Added all recent commits from the original Electrum repository

Download:
https://github.com/racquemis/electrum-mnx/releases/tag/3.0.5.31

Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.electrummnx.electrummnx
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
This is for the devs:

No offense is intended, but is anyone else not impressed with a minexbank app and one for your watch?
The minexbank is something I as a user need to visit, maybe once or twice a month, or even once a day to repark coins.  Maybe its nice to have on your phone, or watch, but as far as an application needed for the community, it seems like a waste of time on something that should not be a priority.  It is a cool feature, but that is it.  I repark my coins this month and will not need to enter the minexbank for a month, so I don't need an app on my phone or my watch to witness the time of my parking tick away. 

Please, I implore you not to come out with any more apps related to the minexbank, before handling the types of things that will encourage the price of minexcoin and consumer adoption to grow:

Atomic swaps, the credit card, a new exchange, your own exchange, perhaps a small amount of marketing(not very important to me)
All of these things in my opinion would be a better use of time for anyone on the minexcoin team, than creating another version of an app we need to look at very seldom

Just my two cents, not meaning to take away from the teams accomplishments, as they are doing a great job, I am just very confused by minexbank apps as they seem so unnecessary

Dear friend,

As you must have noticed, the minexcoin team has grown quite significantly in number. While some of them are focused on building these small features, other are totally dedicated for the bigger picture.
Don't react so negatively to this, on the contrary. The level of interaction with the community is strong with this project, stronger than a lot of others.

The end of the trial period for the minexbank is getting closer and closer. after that, MNX will hit others exchanges in no time.!
minexcoin.com
January 20, 2018, 02:42:00 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 46.57 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7688736538098

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.32% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 18% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $26,95
January 20, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
we need more coin per block reward cuz mining now is useless
It is impossible to increase reward for a block. Try to use optiminer at Linux. you can increase your reward up to 10 times
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
January 20, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
we need more coin per block reward cuz mining now is useless
minexcoin.com
January 20, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
This is for the devs:

Thank you for your feedback minexpuntcoin Smiley
We are sorry, but there is also an iOs version for MinexBank to be released once Apple approves it.  Smiley
In the meantime we have not stopped our developments and working on atomic swaps, the credit card, new exchanges, our own exchange, and quite a bit of marketing. So the apps do not actually distract us much from our main goal - creating entirely new crypto ecosystem based on a low-volatility asset which is MinexCoin.
 Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 01:45:55 PM
This is for the devs:

January 20, 2018, 11:35:13 AM
Dear community,
Thanks in advance!

Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
January 20, 2018, 10:32:55 AM
Seems that the community is slowly starting to accept and adopt Minexcoin. It has a constant growth pattern which is also good.

yeah you are right. after the shut down of bitconnect. minex slowly rise the value, maybe it is also gain popularity to the people who want passive income.
yes.... passive income is interesting, it just like mining but the difference is, we do not need to pay electricity or setting up our miner.
we just need some fund for buying minexcoin then park it and the more benefit is "we hold our fund in our wallet!!"
so ofcourse its completely different with anyother coin even hyip/ponzi coin cant defeat the benefit of minexcoin.
hyip/ponzi is very high risk which can be completely possible to lose 100% (entirely) our investment
minexcoin.com
January 20, 2018, 10:31:22 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 43.88 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7688736538098

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.32% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 18% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $24,03
minexcoin.com
January 20, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
Eu estou escolhendo moedas com boa reputação para por em minha nova exchange. E ela foi uma das pretendentes. Se tudo ocorrer bem, e o desenvolvedor colaborar. Hoje mesmo poderão negociar na www.centralbit.trade

Google Translate
I am choosing coins with good reputation to by in my new exchange. And she was one of the suitors. If all goes well, you can negotiate today at www.centralbit.trade

Hello ineedpool! Please send your suggestion directly to our marketing team at [email protected].
minexcoin.com
January 20, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?

Hello MaYeX! All altcoins are forks of BTC actually. You can read more details about Minexcoin and the project in its WhitePaper https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
January 20, 2018, 10:13:45 AM
If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Fork provides new functions or changes. Some are for better some are not.
Jump to: