Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 963. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 12:55:56 AM
I'm a bit worried.
Before the release of the wallet they mined 960 blocks with a high amout of hashing power.
After the release they stopped. We now have a very high difficulty in which it is infeasible to cpu mine for any real gains
Currently it has been 17 hours since the last blocks has been mined. This means it will take 17 hours for a transaction to be approved.

Now, when the MNX from the ICO gets released the devs surely need to bring along all their hashing power in order to have everybody withdraw their coins in a timely fashion.
We they don't we would need to wait until the next difficulty adjustment which will happen at block  1920.

This creates a situation in which the devs will own all the hashing power for a long time. Not really decentralised if you ask me.

Really interested in the reason the devs had to have increased the difficulty so much considering we will be CPU mining for a while.

We want a clarification from the developers, how come they mine before release of the wallet to public? Isn't it cheating?
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
July 24, 2017, 12:33:56 AM

How to withdraw balance MNX from the stakes we can?

help me dev

You'll 'supposedly' be able to withdraw your balance on MNX gets listed on exchanges (supposedly on the 1st-2nd August).

thanks for information sir , we only exchange out on the market
Hopefully this coin does not disappoint,
Hopefully the price will stay above ico
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
July 23, 2017, 11:41:31 PM
Will mining be by gpu?

In these last posts in bitcointalk mentioned the wallet, when it is available?
I think we'll be able to mine it with GPUs ( it is based on Equihash  algorithm)

Yes, after I read through the comments, found that this is an equihash coin. It can be mined by gpu. So, we just need pool to do so. Or setup your own pool and point to your wallet will let your be the powerful miner early bird.

Good news, does it have a pool available at suprnova?

And are  already developing a miner? I hope minexcoin succeeds.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
July 23, 2017, 11:34:28 PM
Will mining be by gpu?

I think we'll be able to mine it with GPUs ( it is based on Equihash  algorithm)

Yes, after I read through the comments, found that this is an equihash coin. It can be mined by gpu. So, we just need pool to do so. Or setup your own pool and point to your wallet will let your be the powerful miner early bird.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
July 23, 2017, 10:25:48 PM
How to mine this coin?
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
July 23, 2017, 09:10:06 PM
Will mining be by gpu?

Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
July 23, 2017, 08:11:11 PM

help me dev

You'll 'supposedly' be able to withdraw your balance on MNX gets listed on exchanges (supposedly on the 1st-2nd August).

thanks for information sir , we only exchange out on the market
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
July 23, 2017, 07:53:30 PM

help me dev

Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
July 23, 2017, 07:50:42 PM

help me dev
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
July 23, 2017, 05:53:36 PM
I'm checking roadmap and I saw Minexcoin and Minexbank should've been released 1 month ago. I think it's not ready yet. People still can't trade this coin. Do you want to update roadmap. People get confused when they check roadmap and see it's still in progress.
Activity: 238
July 23, 2017, 05:43:47 PM
Dev,

When do you estimate the windows wallet to be released. I hope to get a head start in mining the coin by CPU.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
July 23, 2017, 05:08:57 PM
The strong point with BTC besides technical and economic problem is community believe in it, which lacks in MNX post-ICO.
We will see if mnx will get a lot of supporters. If mnx distribution OK to wallet or exchanger, I think there will be many supporters in the mnx ecosystem as the whitepaper stated. Miners are also important to speed up transaction. without miners the coin become useless.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
July 23, 2017, 04:15:29 PM
If I don't withdraw my coins once everything is done over the next week at scheduled. What will be with my coins I mean to say will these be parked automatically without my will or will simple stay in wallet ? May be I want to withdraw them but not on the very first day that's why i am asking to be sure.
Activity: 602
July 23, 2017, 04:06:54 PM
Will mining be by gpu?

Activity: 632
July 23, 2017, 04:02:36 PM
I'm a bit worried.
Before the release of the wallet they mined 960 blocks with a high amout of hashing power.
After the release they stopped. We now have a very high difficulty in which it is infeasible to cpu mine for any real gains
Currently it has been 17 hours since the last blocks has been mined. This means it will take 17 hours for a transaction to be approved.

Now, when the MNX from the ICO gets released the devs surely need to bring along all their hashing power in order to have everybody withdraw their coins in a timely fashion.
We they don't we would need to wait until the next difficulty adjustment which will happen at block  1920.

This creates a situation in which the devs will own all the hashing power for a long time. Not really decentralised if you ask me.

Really interested in the reason the devs had to have increased the difficulty so much considering we will be CPU mining for a while.

I think once the miner is ready, we should be able to mine with GPU, because equihash algo is also used by Zcash and others.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
July 23, 2017, 02:45:14 PM
I'm a bit worried.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 23, 2017, 01:24:14 PM
I challenge anybody if MNX stay above 0.002 btc after one week in exchange.

I think it should stay above that figure, the number of tokens in circulation is very small amount, I could remeber Tokes ICO too, the developers raised hundreds of BTC and the price has been very high on the market. There won't be huge selling pressure to keep the price low except bounty tokens I guess
Activity: 162
July 23, 2017, 12:29:20 PM
I've participated in bounty, not an investor. But I think investors should be really unhappy with what is happening with the project now.
I remember they promised custom algo (mars?) for PoW mining. Also guys should learn how to do a proper PoW coin launch (it's more important than minex bank!).
Activity: 222
July 23, 2017, 11:41:44 AM
Mining is pretty much useless. Currently mining on Windows. 2 days mining on three i7 systems and only 2 blocks mined.
Average block time is like 12 hours atm.

Is there a win wallet somewhere? I thought only linux wallet was released. I don't understand why there's no updates on the first post in this thread.

DEV CAN YOU UPDATE IT PLEASE?
Activity: 266
July 23, 2017, 11:38:51 AM
I challenge anybody if MNX stay above 0.002 btc after one week in exchange.
Whitepaper showed to us that if the price goes down the algo will increse the rate and buy the coin on exchanges to put the price on the way, if thats no occur, sell all yours coins and make profit before start to lose money

In whitepaper it is showed that bank will increase parking percentage in case of high sell off and stop trading if change is more than ±5%. Now if value of MNX decreases everyday by 5% in one week it can come down to 0.0016 BTC from 0.0023 BTC. I am not talking about loosing money because I am already at lose. If developers make efforts to bring positivity then we can HOPE for a sustained price. Which--I am afraid--is not in sight in near future.
Jump to: