Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 962. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 24, 2017, 07:34:26 AM
dev: We can withdraw our MNX to wallet after August 2, when will be release of Minexbank
Hello, you can transfer your MNX to wallet and withdraw when will be release of Minexbank and we will be listed on exchange after 2nd of August
minexcoin.com
July 24, 2017, 07:13:00 AM
You had said that the mining algo would be Mars, a novel algo for which there is no miner. Why suddenly change it to Equihash?!
I also expected it to be Mars. Can we have answers regarding this devs? I know you have been looking for someone to create a miner for Mars Algo.
Hello, you can use algo Mars for mining coins. The Mars and the Equihash are the same.
minexcoin.com
July 24, 2017, 05:48:37 AM
something about bounty distribution or withdrawing from bounty panel would not hurt me dev,
anybody knows when bounty would be for withdraw
Hello Kisleav, you can withdraw or parking your Bounty reward after 2nd of August.
minexcoin.com
July 24, 2017, 05:27:47 AM
is there a pool? where is the blockexplorer? i would like to see who is mining.
Hello, the pool will be but a little bit later.
MinexExplorer will be launched soon. Here is command line where you can see who is mining: getrawtransaction true. You can see that option if you have this setting 'txindex'.
minexcoin.com
July 24, 2017, 05:19:16 AM
They've no advantage, it's just a wallet, no miner for no one. The coin will be minable tomorrow, with the relase of windows wallet, miner and pool, as the dev said.
For the ico and the bounty we have to wait till 2nd of august, when will be listed on exchange...
You should join the telegram group, the dev write there every day

Now answer this. Linux version is released with mining instruction. What about Windows and MacOS users? This is what I am talking about dev. They just make fool of us with (im)poster like these. Who spread wrong information and no one from dev clarify about.
Hello, we are developing Windows and MacOS now. We are making a good and qualitative product and it will be launched so soon. Wait a little bit.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 05:01:39 AM
  UPDATE FROM TELEGRAM..
Hello, dear Minexcoin community. We are glad to inform you that MNXcore is ready to use.
1. Link for download and install wallet here https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin -->README.md -->Linux binary file: http://minexcoin.com/bin/linux/minexcoin-qt
Now the wallet works only on Linux. Soon will be release for Windows, and after this for Mac.
2. Here is the link for GitHub with open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
3. Now  is available for mine only CPU mining.
4. Network difficulty is high. Because of this, mining will be slowly.
5. How to mine coins:
Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining.

Thanks for information, just waiting until wallet for widows release.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
July 24, 2017, 04:57:07 AM
For Twitter?
Hello, for Twitter: 1 share = 0,00083948202 MNX*

It looks small to get it from bounty social media especially ...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
July 24, 2017, 04:45:52 AM
I will be waiting for the Windows client to be released. Usually first windows clients are released and then inux plus MAC users have possibility but here in this project it went totally vise-versa. Anyway this is not important in short time we also will have to use. Is tomorrow the day of closing of test net ? I see update from telegram everything is ready for usage.
minexcoin.com
July 24, 2017, 04:37:43 AM
For Twitter?
Hello, for Twitter: 1 share = 0,00083948202 MNX*
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 04:03:11 AM
How can they explain this:

Coin parameters Huh
Total amount: 19 000 000 MNC
Block rewards: 2.5 MNC
Hashing algorithm: Mars  Huh
Block size: 2 MB
Block time: 2 min 45 sec

It seems they forgot to update their white paper or did they deliberately forget it and deviated from the white paper plan?
Just hope that all goes well so that the goal is achieved  Wink
Activity: 133
July 24, 2017, 03:54:45 AM
  UPDATE FROM TELEGRAM..
Hello, dear Minexcoin community. We are glad to inform you that MNXcore is ready to use.
1. Link for download and install wallet here https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin -->README.md -->Linux binary file: http://minexcoin.com/bin/linux/minexcoin-qt
Now the wallet works only on Linux. Soon will be release for Windows, and after this for Mac.
2. Here is the link for GitHub with open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
3. Now  is available for mine only CPU mining.
4. Network difficulty is high. Because of this, mining will be slowly.
5. How to mine coins:
Open your MNXcore -->Help -->Debug window -->Console --> than write ''generate'' and amount you want mining.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 03:49:49 AM
As always amidst ICO coin uncertainty let's wait for that beautiful day to come soon  Grin. So let's wait a bit for news from his Dev either you as an investor or as Bounty Hunter remain optimistic Wink Grin Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 03:36:47 AM
I am eagerly waiting for the launch of Wallet for Windows, hopefully it will come out soon because the mass of users are sure Windows...

Maybe before the 1-2 will be launched for the wallet windows, so we may not wait so long ...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 03:31:55 AM
i told you a few days ago that will not be an actual release! Smiley))
they are keep lying us!
Activity: 130
July 24, 2017, 03:16:13 AM
I am eagerly waiting for the launch of Wallet for Windows, hopefully it will come out soon because the mass of users are sure Windows...

Activity: 1624
July 24, 2017, 02:36:21 AM
hope minexcoin will fixed launch on 1st-2 august and have fixed price when launch in the market exchange Grin
waiting for next information
Everyone hopes there will be no delay in this distribution, we all have been waiting for this distribution of coins, and the price issue I think it's hard to see when this has been launched in exchange, there will certainly be a fantastic price drop occurs when it starts, so At least see it will be fine with the price already set in the team for later exchange ....
Activity: 280
July 24, 2017, 02:22:08 AM
I'm a bit worried.
Before the release of the wallet they mined 960 blocks with a high amout of hashing power.
After the release they stopped. We now have a very high difficulty in which it is infeasible to cpu mine for any real gains
Currently it has been 17 hours since the last blocks has been mined. This means it will take 17 hours for a transaction to be approved.

Now, when the MNX from the ICO gets released the devs surely need to bring along all their hashing power in order to have everybody withdraw their coins in a timely fashion.
We they don't we would need to wait until the next difficulty adjustment which will happen at block  1920.

This creates a situation in which the devs will own all the hashing power for a long time. Not really decentralised if you ask me.

Really interested in the reason the devs had to have increased the difficulty so much considering we will be CPU mining for a while.

We want a clarification from the developers, how come they mine before release of the wallet to public? Isn't it cheating?

Yes they are cheating us, and about the algo, they change the algo from mars to equihash without telling us
sure this is only shitcoin, no hope for this coin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 01:26:59 AM
hope minexcoin will fixed launch on 1st-2 august and have fixed price when launch in the market exchange Grin
waiting for next information
Activity: 1092
July 24, 2017, 01:08:16 AM
I'm a bit worried.
Before the release of the wallet they mined 960 blocks with a high amout of hashing power.
After the release they stopped. We now have a very high difficulty in which it is infeasible to cpu mine for any real gains
Currently it has been 17 hours since the last blocks has been mined. This means it will take 17 hours for a transaction to be approved.

Now, when the MNX from the ICO gets released the devs surely need to bring along all their hashing power in order to have everybody withdraw their coins in a timely fashion.
We they don't we would need to wait until the next difficulty adjustment which will happen at block  1920.

This creates a situation in which the devs will own all the hashing power for a long time. Not really decentralised if you ask me.

Really interested in the reason the devs had to have increased the difficulty so much considering we will be CPU mining for a while.

We want a clarification from the developers, how come they mine before release of the wallet to public? Isn't it cheating?
what about the ico coins and bounty coins, where did you think were going to come from, i think the pre-mine is in those blocks to cater for the ico and bounty distributions, stop coursing false alarms.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
July 24, 2017, 01:06:29 AM
I'm a bit worried.

MNX initial value is set by the second ICO, and it is relatively high, and hash power must reflects this value.
Jump to: