Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 971. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 20, 2017, 06:16:11 AM
Is this live on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 20, 2017, 06:16:02 AM
As the developers said that we all are testing the software to check the bugs and the final software will be bug free. That is another thing we only test the test.minexbank.com and xcoin wallet which is not going to be use in the future.

It is several times announced in this thread that final software(s) may be late (already late more than 1 month) but the quality of software would have not be compromised. So, what if, there will be a bug found in the software(s) after the release? Do the Minex Org has any bug bounty program? Or are they going to give us the software(s) better than LaTeX system? (Which are thought to be bug free.)

What about testing of Real mnx wallet, minexbank, minexeplorer etc?
Hello.
Probably you didn't understand us.
We said that the network is testable because we conduct testing, fix bugs. That is, products you are currently using (Minexbank and Minexexplorer) is full-products only possible with errors that we fix now.
Our goal is to make the product qualitative.

May be, I could not understand you. But is it not be good if you had communicate thoroughly and qualitatively and stay on your commitments? Whenever someone post a problematic question it was most probably avoided. Even, I did not get ANY reply of more than 1 post. Here, you replied to #3758 but skipped #3750 and #3757 to answer. There are several valid questions which are not answered in this thread. If you can have time for a "thank you" post then clearing doubt or answer a valid query should also be your TOP Priority.

However, I hope positive for this venture.
Hello.
Thanks for your feedback. You're right, we missed a few questions.
We will try not to leave open questions anymore.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 06:05:25 AM
I hope this will not delay anymore, where mnx will be listed? Bittrex, polo?

Hello!

We are working, and try do all the best.
We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Bittrexx is eassyyy just pay 3BTC, isnt minexcoin still have development money ? its very simple, just pay them for listing.

This guys if fucking bounty hunter. I'm waiting to buy all you tokens at 0.0005 per coin. lol

shame on you, go to mirror and see your ugly face, you also using signature.
buying my coin ? i doubt you had BTC in your wallet, dumbass
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
July 20, 2017, 05:48:40 AM

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Bittrexx is eassyyy just pay 3BTC, isnt minexcoin still have development money ? its very simple, just pay them for listing.

This guys if fucking bounty hunter. I'm waiting to buy all you tokens at 0.0005 per coin. lol
minexcoin.com
July 20, 2017, 05:06:24 AM
Hello Minex could you  check my bounty for translations please! got 29,820 Shares | 268.22738449 MNX how could be possible? just for translating i should have around 300 MNX thanks for your help!

Hello!

Please, tell me your ID, we will check.

thanks for your help dev, my bounty ID is Your Bounty ID :1033, the other look fine , i got all the share for twitter facebook , but i think the 100 share for the translations is on my bounty panel but it was not calculated! thansk anyway!

We cheked. You translated only BitcoinTalk topic translation, we counted for that.

Your balance:
29,820 Shares | 268.22738449 MNX

Newsletter 10
BitcoinTalk topic translation 100
Facebook post like 3920
Comment on Facebook post 8040
Follow on Twitter 120
Facebook page like 1510
Facebook publication 5250
Retweet 9200
Tweet like 1670

sorry dev so for translating thre thread it was around 150 coin?

Hello!

No, for translating we counted 100 shares.

More info here:
https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-bounty-campaign-4413fea291f8

Thank you for your participation!
July 20, 2017, 04:53:54 AM

Hello!

minexcoin.com
July 20, 2017, 04:52:14 AM
What's wrong with the current monaco coins whose coin prices are so low. Probably one of the causes is a total of too many coins but I really hope the price can go back to ico prices
Hello, I'm sorry, what do you mean current monaco coins?
minexcoin.com
July 20, 2017, 04:46:01 AM

Hello!

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 04:44:37 AM
It is not big issue of delay for one day as this is always in considerations in software related stuff. I would like to download the wallet for me as well to see what it is all about. What actually is the purpose of wallet now when we can not transfer coins before 2nd August ? Same time test net is up and testing will be carried on till 25th. I need to put the things all together to understand the real meaning.
Hello.
Today will be release MNX core.
After this release you can mining MNX and when we will be on exchange (august 2) you can withdraw them.
After July 25 testing of Minexbank will be over and we will send you percentage from parking to your MNXcore.
When are you gonna release MNX core? Today is the 3rd day
Are you gonna postpone MNX core release again today?
minexcoin.com
July 20, 2017, 04:33:22 AM
I wanna ask you minex, is the wallet ready to download,? I mean the minexcore. And it is have ubuntu version to download?
Hello!
The MNXcore wallet is ready and we will post about how to download it soon. The ubuntu version will be available too. 

Hello devs. Is there any projected date on when will minexcoin will be listed on a big exchange like bittrex and polo? I'm very late to participate on the ICO and I want to buy some token once it is available in market.
Hello, we are planning to be listed on Bittrex after 2nd of August and then you can buy these tokens there. Thank you for your participation.
Thanks for good news. And when will be the bounty expected to be distribute? I want grab a cheap coin from them. Cheesy

Hello!

You can exchange your bounty coins after 1-2th of August.

Dear,

can you offer clear timeline about:

1) when people can trasfer minexcoin to wallet?
2) when people can exchange minexcoin on market?
3) when people can use minexbank?

I hope my easy questions will find reply.

Regards

Hello!
Yes, we have clear timeline. We are working 24/7 to fulfill everything on time.
1,3. Participants can transfer minexcoin to wallet 1-2th of August, after release of MinexBank, and the same you can use MinexBank already 1-2th of August.
2. Participants can exchange minexcoin 1-2th of August, when we will be launched on exchange.
Thank you for participation!
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
July 20, 2017, 01:36:55 AM
Patience is a virtue. I'm excited to trade my coins, parked some at mine some. Wink
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 20, 2017, 01:31:18 AM
Hopefully the 2 August plan is definitely, not be postponed-retreat like most other ico, prove your performance is better!
Blockchain Connection Framework
July 20, 2017, 01:13:59 AM
I wanna ask you minex, is the wallet ready to download,? I mean the minexcore. And it is have ubuntu version to download?
Hello!
The MNXcore wallet is ready and we will post about how to download it soon. The ubuntu version will be available too. 

Hello devs. Is there any projected date on when will minexcoin will be listed on a big exchange like bittrex and polo? I'm very late to participate on the ICO and I want to buy some token once it is available in market.
Hello, we are planning to be listed on Bittrex after 2nd of August and then you can buy these tokens there. Thank you for your participation.
Thanks for good news. And when will be the bounty expected to be distribute? I want grab a cheap coin from them. Cheesy

Hello!

Dear,

Regards

1). 2 august 2017
2). 2 august 2017
3). 2 august 2017

this is the last information we receive from dev, dunno they will on schedule or not
we only can wait and see
Activity: 266
July 20, 2017, 12:52:45 AM
Waiting for the real MNX Wallet.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 04:28:08 PM
Hello!

Hello!

Dear,

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
July 19, 2017, 04:27:51 PM
A little message from dev:
Hello.
Guys, sorry for inconvenience but we have 11 pm and work day is over so we will release MNX core tomorrow.
So, they'll release tomorrow, I hope, definitely. They are losing their credibility. Waiting for a release tommorrow almost.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 19, 2017, 02:08:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
July 19, 2017, 01:55:14 PM
Hello Minex could you  check my bounty for translations please! got 29,820 Shares | 268.22738449 MNX how could be possible? just for translating i should have around 300 MNX thanks for your help!

Hello!

Please, tell me your ID, we will check.

thanks for your help dev, my bounty ID is Your Bounty ID :1033, the other look fine , i got all the share for twitter facebook , but i think the 100 share for the translations is on my bounty panel but it was not calculated! thansk anyway!

We cheked. You translated only BitcoinTalk topic translation, we counted for that.

Your balance:
29,820 Shares | 268.22738449 MNX

Newsletter 10
BitcoinTalk topic translation 100
Facebook post like 3920
Comment on Facebook post 8040
Follow on Twitter 120
Facebook page like 1510
Facebook publication 5250
Retweet 9200
Tweet like 1670

sorry dev so for translating thre thread it was around 150 coin?
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
July 19, 2017, 01:11:20 PM
Mining will be available as minexorg said in this thread.
Ah yes... sorry I read too fast past messages, and misunderstood something.
Activity: 546
July 19, 2017, 01:03:17 PM
Hello!

yesss bittrex ..., I'm happy if mnx is registered there  Cool Cool
wooow really good news dev ,,we will be patient waiting for it.  Wink
Jump to: