Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 973. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 09:33:13 AM
Hello Minex could you  check my bounty for translations please! got 29,820 Shares | 268.22738449 MNX how could be possible? just for translating i should have around 300 MNX thanks for your help!

Hello!

Please, tell me your ID, we will check.

thanks for your help dev, my bounty ID is Your Bounty ID :1033, the other look fine , i got all the share for twitter facebook , but i think the 100 share for the translations is on my bounty panel but it was not calculated! thansk anyway!

We cheked. You translated only BitcoinTalk topic translation, we counted for that.

Your balance:
29,820 Shares | 268.22738449 MNX

Newsletter 10
BitcoinTalk topic translation 100
Facebook post like 3920
Comment on Facebook post 8040
Follow on Twitter 120
Facebook page like 1510
Facebook publication 5250
Retweet 9200
Tweet like 1670
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 09:29:34 AM
I wanna ask you minex, is the wallet ready to download,? I mean the minexcore. And it is have ubuntu version to download?
Hello!
The MNXcore wallet is ready and we will post about how to download it soon. The ubuntu version will be available too. 
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
July 19, 2017, 09:23:39 AM
Hello Minex could you  check my bounty for translations please! got 29,820 Shares | 268.22738449 MNX how could be possible? just for translating i should have around 300 MNX thanks for your help!

Hello!

thanks for your help dev, my bounty ID is Your Bounty ID :1033, the other look fine , i got all the share for twitter facebook , but i think the 100 share for the translations is on my bounty panel but it was not calculated! thansk anyway!
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 09:20:13 AM
Hello Minex could you  check my bounty for translations please! got 29,820 Shares | 268.22738449 MNX how could be possible? just for translating i should have around 300 MNX thanks for your help!

Hello!

minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 09:18:32 AM
It is not big issue of delay for one day as this is always in considerations in software related stuff. I would like to download the wallet for me as well to see what it is all about. What actually is the purpose of wallet now when we can not transfer coins before 2nd August ? Same time test net is up and testing will be carried on till 25th. I need to put the things all together to understand the real meaning.
Hello.
Today will be release MNX core.
After this release you can mining MNX and when we will be on exchange (august 2) you can withdraw them.
After July 25 testing of Minexbank will be over and we will send you percentage from parking to your MNXcore.

great... And how about mining sir? how it work? im not fammiliar with mars algo. Any tutorial?

Hello!

Now we don't have detailed instructions how to mining, but maybe will be an upcoming short tutorial later.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
July 19, 2017, 09:08:51 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 09:06:37 AM
what about the bounty dev?  somethinbg is not clear about the bounty to me!
Hello Lisasteca, what exactly is not clear for you?
sorry dev just look now it seem ok for the share for twitter! sorry
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 08:58:51 AM
Hello Lisasteca, what exactly is not clear for you?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 08:55:32 AM
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
t.me/cryptonityID
July 19, 2017, 08:52:09 AM
It is not big issue of delay for one day as this is always in considerations in software related stuff. I would like to download the wallet for me as well to see what it is all about. What actually is the purpose of wallet now when we can not transfer coins before 2nd August ? Same time test net is up and testing will be carried on till 25th. I need to put the things all together to understand the real meaning.
Hello.
After this release you can mining MNX and when we will be on exchange (august 2) you can withdraw them.
After July 25 testing of Minexbank will be over and we will send you percentage from parking to your MNXcore.

great... And how about mining sir? how it work? im not fammiliar with mars algo. Any tutorial?
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 08:50:42 AM
Hello!
Join to us in Telegram:

Minexcoin (EN) https://t.me/minexcoin
Minexcoin (RU) https://t.me/minexcoinru

MinexBank (EN) https://t.me/minexbank
MinexBank (RU) https://t.me/minexbankru

Minexcoin News https://t.me/minexcoinnews

minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 08:47:52 AM
As the developers said that we all are testing the software to check the bugs and the final software will be bug free. That is another thing we only test the test.minexbank.com and xcoin wallet which is not going to be use in the future.

It is several times announced in this thread that final software(s) may be late (already late more than 1 month) but the quality of software would have not be compromised. So, what if, there will be a bug found in the software(s) after the release? Do the Minex Org has any bug bounty program? Or are they going to give us the software(s) better than LaTeX system? (Which are thought to be bug free.)

What about testing of Real mnx wallet, minexbank, minexeplorer etc?
Hello.
Probably you didn't understand us.
We said that the network is testable because we conduct testing, fix bugs. That is, products you are currently using (Minexbank and Minexexplorer) is full-products only possible with errors that we fix now.
Our goal is to make the product qualitative.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
July 19, 2017, 08:39:37 AM
Hello.
good news
I wish success and continuation of this project
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 08:30:11 AM

ok, thank you. i received 50 test coins. and now i have 62.66455471 coins. and the one parking is still not finished.

You are welcome!
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

Hmm. I thought you just cannot transfer bounty...

But the point is to launch mainnet and make sure everything is working stable I guess. Will there be any miner available besides wallet solo mining?
Mining is important part for PoW coins!
Hello. Yes, but later.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 19, 2017, 08:26:07 AM

how will you find out the amount of coins somebody got through parking. and how can i claim the amount i got?

Hello!

Now you can see the percentage of parking in the your account in MinexBank and this percentage will be transferred to your a real wallet(MNXCore).

could you please show me where i can find this percentage? thank you.

Hello!

In this account is 5 coins which we sent and another it is percentage from parking 0,5329 MNX.
http://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2017/7/19/a16fc4afe4dd0a57e2323803bb75b357-full.jpg
[/quote]

ok, thank you. i received 50 test coins. and now i have 62.66455471 coins. and the one parking is still not finished.
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 08:20:13 AM
Hello.
Do you will post here link for new MNX core download? A little question, how kind of mining is? We need to use setgenerate as command in debug console? Thank you again, waiting release.
Hello, we will post the link for downloading of MNXcore here. You can mine solo or with pool. More detail information will be announced after 2nd of August.
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

how will you find out the amount of coins somebody got through parking. and how can i claim the amount i got?

Hello!

Now you can see the percentage of parking in the your account in MinexBank and this percentage will be transferred to your a real wallet(MNXCore).

could you please show me where i can find this percentage? thank you.
[/quote]

Hello!

In this account is 5 coins which we sent and another it is percentage from parking 0,5329 MNX.
http://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2017/7/19/a16fc4afe4dd0a57e2323803bb75b357-full.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
July 19, 2017, 08:10:55 AM
Hello.
Do you will post here link for new MNX core download? A little question, how kind of mining is? We need to use setgenerate as command in debug console? Thank you again, waiting release.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Blockchain Connection Framework
July 19, 2017, 08:04:30 AM
Hello.

im confused about this percentage transfer, how do you transfer percentage from Xcore to MNXCore, it was different network
could you please give detail about this ?
Jump to: