Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 974. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

hi, I will be on vacation from  1 to 7 august. How long will it be available to transfer coins from ico account to the new wallet? thank you.
Hello, there is no limits to transfer the coins from ICO account to wallet. You can come after your vacation and do it. Have a nice vacation!
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 07:32:55 AM
It is not big issue of delay for one day as this is always in considerations in software related stuff. I would like to download the wallet for me as well to see what it is all about. What actually is the purpose of wallet now when we can not transfer coins before 2nd August ? Same time test net is up and testing will be carried on till 25th. I need to put the things all together to understand the real meaning.
Hello.
Today will be release MNX core.
After this release you can mining MNX and when we will be on exchange (august 2) you can withdraw them.
After July 25 testing of Minexbank will be over and we will send you percentage from parking to your MNXcore.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 06:34:20 AM
Hello,Minexcoin community!

Release of the coin means that you can download real wallet (not a test), we will count you the
percentage from parking to MNXcore (now it is Xcore - test wallet) from which you can withdraw these
coins to the exchange after August 2.

You can withdraw your coins from ICO and bounty account to your wallet after August 2.
Coin is ready for release, remain the latest tests. There will be a release delay for one day, that is tomorrow
you will be able to download the MNXcore.

Thank you for your participation and follow our news!

hi, I will be on vacation from  1 to 7 august. How long will it be available to transfer coins from ico account to the new wallet? thank you.
Activity: 266
July 19, 2017, 06:30:04 AM
This is a bunch of bullshit.

The developers never spoke of a test phase. Minexbank would be ready at 15 June.
The developers said the coin would be tradable at bittrex at luanch day 15 June.

Not only that they never spoke of a test phase. Even after asking them what is the utility of testing and is there any gain for tester they did not reveal clearly that percentage will be converted to mnx. Afterwords they announce the same. I have lost 11 days of parking interest due to their bad communication.
July 19, 2017, 06:26:35 AM
As the developers said that we all are testing the software to check the bugs and the final software will be bug free. That is another thing we only test the test.minexbank.com and xcoin wallet which is not going to be use in the future.

It is several times announced in this thread that final software(s) may be late (already late more than 1 month) but the quality of software would have not be compromised. So, what if, there will be a bug found in the software(s) after the release? Do the Minex Org has any bug bounty program? Or are they going to give us the software(s) better than LaTeX system? (Which are thought to be bug free.)

What about testing of Real mnx wallet, minexbank, minexeplorer etc?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 19, 2017, 05:43:19 AM
Can't waiting on 2 weeks again (august 2nd), i'm sure this is a good coin and i want to buy about 0.15 btc if it is already in exchanger and keep for at least a year. Good luck dev.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
July 19, 2017, 04:38:37 AM
This is a bunch of bullshit.

The developers never spoke of a test phase. Minexbank would be ready at 15 June.
The developers said the coin would be tradable at bittrex at luanch day 15 June.
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 04:28:31 AM
hi admin good day,

where can we find the MNXcore link to download the wallet...thank you..

Hello, there is no link for this. We will announce about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
July 19, 2017, 04:07:59 AM
i start thinking that will never be a real release, launch, whatever...

That happen with all shady coins, but i am sure Minexcoin will get listed.
minexcoin.com
July 19, 2017, 03:34:25 AM

Hi, how do get  coin that we can park to MNXcore? Do we get coin in MNXcore even if were not participated on the testnet?
is the MNXcore is the main wallet?
Hello, you can ask about test coins and you will get percentage on MNXcore. If you did not participate on the testnet you can put your bounty or ICO on the MNXcore after 1-2 of August. Yes, MNXcore is the main wallet.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 03:17:12 AM
i start thinking that will never be a real release, launch, whatever...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 03:08:46 AM

Release of the coin means that you can download real wallet (not a test), we will count you the
percentage from parking to MNXcore (now it is Xcore - test wallet) from which you can withdraw these

You can withdraw your coins from ICO and bounty account to your wallet after August 2.
Coin is ready for release, remain the latest tests. There will be a release delay for one day, that is tomorrow

hi admin good day,

Release will be today. Dev wrote there was a release delay for one day in the quotes so today is the day, now Only wait announcement from dev and link to download! I'm waiting too
Too many people quote on the coin release post, poloniex is always sleeping now, hopefully devnya negotiate with poloniex, but let's see if they will actually release their coins in market
July 19, 2017, 03:03:36 AM
First, this is the answer.

I also still confuse about 17-18 July that there will be minexbank, minexwallet release, the old wallet should be upadated? How about distribution of the coins, it is in the wallet or after august 1-2 in exchanger? Hope will get answer.
Hello!
Releasing of the coin means that it will be launched a real MNX coin.
Now you use Xcoin (test coin), after release we can use the real coin.
The test coin was unstable in work.
MNX will be a quality coin.
Yes, exchange will be after 1-2 of August.

Sorry!
Release of the real MNX coin. But where?
So, you want to say, a director releases his movie but no cinema, multiplex and digital medium is there to see the movie.
Wow!!! Great work! Hats off to your skills.

There are hope, then dope and then duping.
Hello.
In order to be listed on the exchange, we need a coin and documentation for it.
So after the release of the coin, we submit an application to exchange and you will be able to find out where will be possible to trade MNX.

Then they changed to this answer.

So the document of being a crypto coin first it has to be a coin (how come?  Huh ) and then to be a real coin. Great interpretation. Ah yes, you must have a wallet (real). Are the developers sleeping for months?

At last, it is 19 July 21017 and your so called REAL MNX is not released yet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
July 19, 2017, 02:45:18 AM

hi admin good day,

Release will be today. Dev wrote there was a release delay for one day in the quotes so today is the day, now Only wait announcement from dev and link to download! I'm waiting too
Activity: 133
July 19, 2017, 02:14:07 AM

hi admin good day,

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 19, 2017, 01:17:04 AM

how will you find out the amount of coins somebody got through parking. and how can i claim the amount i got?

Hello!

Now you can see the percentage of parking in the your account in MinexBank and this percentage will be transferred to your a real wallet(MNXCore).
[/quote]

could you please show me where i can find this percentage? thank you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 12:40:35 AM

Hi, how do get  coin that we can park to MNXcore? Do we get coin in MNXcore even if were not participated on the testnet?
is the MNXcore is the main wallet?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
July 18, 2017, 11:22:53 PM

When can we download MNXcore wallet? or can we download right now?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
July 18, 2017, 09:43:53 PM
hello dev.
I have installed and signup minexbank.saldo still empty .. how to do?
Hi, I'm not the dev, but I can help you. Have you activated your Minexbank address yet? If not, you need to do it first. You can go here: http://test.minexbank.com/ and at the bottom of this page, you can find steps to activate your address, after that, you need to contact dev from their official telegram group, they'll send you testcoins.
This seems confusing, sorry I did not participate in the test-net, but I have some coins on the dashboard, is waiting august can withdraw?
The dev says that you will only get coin on the completed parkings and you can see it on the payout. Its impossible to withdraw test coins as what they say.
For all members here, you are also welcome to join here in my signature.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
July 18, 2017, 03:54:29 PM
Just need to wait now under 24 hours to find out if we can transfer our real coins to the the main net wallet and how they will be transferring the value of our testcoins from the test net wallet to this new one.
It would be interesting to see how long it takes for this whole process to take place.
But you know this:
Everybody will be waiting since they have all been waiting since June 22nd when they expected this and their bounty coins to be able to be transferred out of there which has been coming up to nearly a month now.
Jump to: