Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 993. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 07, 2017, 05:32:48 AM
I want to report a bug with MineXcoin,
Suppose you have more than 5 test coins. For example 5.00728000 MNX

When you try to create a daily parking, it says amount must be greater than zero.
Check below screenshots

Regards
SaitamaX

Hello, could you try to do parking with 5 MNX not with 5.00728000 MNX?
It worked with 5 but not with 5.0072800
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
July 07, 2017, 05:14:58 AM
At the beginning of the campaign I feel phsimistic of the project. It looks like going to be the centralistic currency, In fact the project runs well, Congratulation for your projects. We are waiting for the next roadmap so we realy earn the benefit of the minexcoin ecosystem.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 07, 2017, 05:06:06 AM
Still waiting for the minex to be on the exchange, but I have so far seen no such news, so, when I can see the MNX token is on a great exchange like bittrex ..

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
This is good news for everyone especially for investors and bouty hunter
Thanks for the dev update
Hopefully no more time delays so not many people are bored because it waits too long and I hope the price will be higher than ICO price.
Hello!
The price will be like in second round of ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 07, 2017, 04:56:29 AM
Still waiting for the minex to be on the exchange, but I have so far seen no such news, so, when I can see the MNX token is on a great exchange like bittrex ..

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
Hopefully no more time delays so not many people are bored because it waits too long and I hope the price will be higher than ICO price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 07, 2017, 04:41:33 AM

Hello!

minexcoin.com
July 07, 2017, 04:39:45 AM
Ah, and I have a remark:
Is it normal my year parking has been cancelled yesterday (I don't remember the hour exactly) ? It had already like 8/9 days.
When it happened? We had this bug previously but it works well now.

Yesterday like I said. Perhaps a missclick but I don't think, do you have logs to see canceled parking ? I will set new year parking tomorrow to test.
How much do you get for the bank test, I hope the test is over and we can trade the minex coin, and hope this coin can be listed in bittrex
I just saw this thread turned out they have a bounty for the test bank

Hello!
Now the test is still going on and until it ends the coin can't go to the exchange.
We hope test will finished at the end of the July.
minexcoin.com
July 07, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

Hello!

Activity: 266
July 07, 2017, 04:19:45 AM

When you try to create a daily parking, it says amount must be greater than zero.
Check below screenshots

Regards
SaitamaX

There must be a space after or before your amount like "5.04 " instead of "5.04". Please delete it and it will definitely parked.
minexcoin.com
July 07, 2017, 03:52:01 AM

Check below screenshots

Regards
SaitamaX

minexcoin.com
July 07, 2017, 03:51:40 AM
Ah, and I have a remark:
Is it normal my year parking has been cancelled yesterday (I don't remember the hour exactly) ? It had already like 8/9 days.

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.
No, it's a bug.
In case, if you didn't complete it yourself, the parking lot should automatically close in next year.
minexcoin.com
July 07, 2017, 03:38:10 AM
Ah, and I have a remark:

sent me 45 coin
XMhi14WWJJ64z4goS9nBvYyu6hMpZKo9So

Hello!

Please, ask about test coins here:

https://t.me/minexbank
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 07, 2017, 03:31:02 AM

Check below screenshots

Regards
SaitamaX
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
July 07, 2017, 03:27:42 AM

Dev mentioned many times for the last few days (if you read the thread like a good boy) that token will be listed on exchanges after testnet ends, anticipated to be ready by the end of the month. Keep Calm and Keep Parking

THANks for the reply, so we will wait until end of July.
July 07, 2017, 03:23:11 AM
@MinexCoin.Org
1 Please check 2FA at test.minexbank.com, when we enable 2FA, authenticator get the QR code but generated OTP is not working. But when we type KEY to authenticator then generated OTP is working. There is some problem in QR code or something else.

2 Even after enable the 2FA authenticator. It should show Disable instead of enable to disable the 2FA.
July 07, 2017, 02:57:14 AM
Dear Minexcoin community!
Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value. We intend to exchange only the percent earned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.
Thank you for participation.

Please minexcoin.org elaborate. It is very confusing.

Let suppose, I have 5 coins.

Case 1:
I have parked 0.5 coins 10 times for 1 day. Total Interest (@0.73%) = 0.0365 which is 0.73% of 5
And Individually (@0.73 * 10) = 7.3%

Case 2:
I have parked 5 coins 1 times for 1 day. Total Interest (@0.73%) = 0.0365 which is 0.73% of 5
And Individually (@0.73 * 1) = 0.73%

There is more confusion if
Case 3:
I have parked 1 coin 1 times for 10 days.
I have parked 2 coin 1 times for 5 days.
I have parked 2 coin 1 times for 15 days.

There are many ways we can parked our coins. On the end date of testing, how will the gained MNX calculated?
minexcoin.com
July 07, 2017, 02:50:15 AM
Ah, and I have a remark:

sent me 45 coin
XMhi14WWJJ64z4goS9nBvYyu6hMpZKo9So
Hello. Text here and you will get the coins:
Activity: 1624
July 07, 2017, 12:07:29 AM
is test coin spendable , can you send them to a exchange will the exchange accept the test coins?

Hello!

Now your coins only for test, so you can't exchange it now. Exchange will be during after 2 weeks after test version will finished.

Yes true for the moment is still the test phase, can not wait to get into the exchange.
I hope it will be fine until the team really can release it into the trade, and hopefully the team can give us good news for us this week or next week ...

Dev has asked for more people to test the parking. Download the test wallet and create an address to receive test coins to park with. The more testing the devs get
 from the community, the faster it is gets on exchanges
Instructions for wallet and minexbank registration here: https://blog.minecoin.org/release-of-minexcoin-and-minexbank-test-network-start-of-public-testing-e1ee562f2563

Test wallet is xcoin, token is MNX, for minexbank testing.

Text the dev with your MNX address on telegram here and you will get the coins sent to you for testing:

The incentive is that the payouts earned from parking coins will be exchange 1:1 for the Live MNC token on release. Great way to earn free coins while helping devs test the parking system for bugs. (which is important to do before going live, being a financial instrument which you would want to have zero bugs)

After you make 5 parkings, ask dev for another 45 coins for more parking testing.

Thanks for providing guidance and links to participate in this test,

And I will try it !!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For by grace are ye saved, through faith..
July 06, 2017, 11:58:58 PM
is test coin spendable , can you send them to a exchange will the exchange accept the test coins?

Hello!

Now your coins only for test, so you can't exchange it now. Exchange will be during after 2 weeks after test version will finished.

Yes true for the moment is still the test phase, can not wait to get into the exchange.
I hope it will be fine until the team really can release it into the trade, and hopefully the team can give us good news for us this week or next week ...

Dev has asked for more people to test the parking. Download the test wallet and create an address to receive test coins to park with. The more testing the devs get
 from the community, the faster it is gets on exchanges
Instructions for wallet and minexbank registration here: https://blog.minecoin.org/release-of-minexcoin-and-minexbank-test-network-start-of-public-testing-e1ee562f2563

Test wallet is xcoin, token is MNX, for minexbank testing.

Text the dev with your MNX address on telegram here and you will get the coins sent to you for testing:

The incentive is that the payouts earned from parking coins will be exchange 1:1 for the Live MNC token on release. Great way to earn free coins while helping devs test the parking system for bugs. (which is important to do before going live, being a financial instrument which you would want to have zero bugs)

After you make 5 parkings, ask dev for another 45 coins for more parking testing.
Activity: 1624
July 06, 2017, 11:03:25 PM

Hello!

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 10:36:57 PM
Will bounty of minex coin be distributed this month ? Grin
Jump to: