Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 995. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 09:58:31 AM
I have created 10+ parkings for 3 times and they are working fine Smiley
My address for next 45 test coins = XaFuKiafGFSXeYNLq1TjZtGT6Jiy3BkFgo

Regards
SaitamaX

Hello!

I saw you previous message. You already got test coins ( 5 first coins and than 45 coins)
So, we can't sent you. As a rule, you can get test coins only once.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 06, 2017, 09:51:34 AM
is test coin spendable , can you send them to a exchange will the exchange accept the test coins?

Hello!

Now your coins only for test, so you can't exchange it now. Exchange will be during after 2 weeks after test version will finished.

How much we need to wait your test version to end ?) Year? 2 years?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
July 06, 2017, 09:50:08 AM
after four days testing daily parking with no problem now i'm testing weekly parking. will update next week after collect my parking interest.

Don't tell me we have to test yearly parking to see if its working properly. So we can collect real coin next year ?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
July 06, 2017, 09:35:59 AM
after four days testing daily parking with no problem now i'm testing weekly parking. will update next week after collect my parking interest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 06, 2017, 09:22:52 AM
is test coin spendable , can you send them to a exchange will the exchange accept the test coins?

Hello!

Now your coins only for test, so you can't exchange it now. Exchange will be during after 2 weeks after test version will finished.

Thanks for your notification
I hope tesnet runs smoothly and ends successfully i can not wait to see minexcoin triumph in big market
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 06, 2017, 09:14:36 AM
I created new address, can I get 5 test coins here XL1w864LyLHiRgewqX877YGPtS6UqDUiTD

Regards
SaitamaX
minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 08:57:19 AM

Hello!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
July 06, 2017, 08:17:09 AM
Why test coins must be spendable? Are TEST coins, so they haven't a value. You need to test their site and after that coin will be destroyed. Only earned coins will be spendable.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
July 06, 2017, 08:14:31 AM
minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 08:09:09 AM
Join to our telegram channels:
https://t.me/minexcoin
https://t.me/minexbank

minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 07:27:59 AM
I have created 10+ parkings  and they are working fine, excellent...smoothly...

My address for next 45 test coins = XPRgJer5QGjcqghQkTT6fG9sX8qNy3x8gu

Hello!

Already sent.
minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 07:25:42 AM
The problem is that I do not get the test coins
my address  XTjtx81aA9Yyq4zBstrr3nYn8ASD2AJD1m

Hello!

Now you have your first 5 coins.
You need to do parking  10 times and we will send you next 45 coins.
It will be only for test, but percent after parking you can exchange when official version will be launched.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 07:00:03 AM
The problem is that I do not get the test coins
my address  XTjtx81aA9Yyq4zBstrr3nYn8ASD2AJD1m
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
July 06, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

Like MineCoin.org said to me: "Hello. Text here and you will get the coins: https://t.me/minexbank"

Hello,

I did the 10 parking, can I get the 45 coins please ?

Adress: XR71LnHkKPZtPQCZc7pgaALZPK2KFbW6Pj
Proof:
Hello. Text here and you will get the coins:
Done.

Will the interests rates change when the bank will be released or they just will change with the algorithm ? Because that will take some times for the year's interest to become interesting, and that could threats the price stability of the coins (-> because no years parking)
Hello. Yes, rates change during an year, a week even a day. But if you did parking in 78.8% yearly and then rate changed to 55.8%. Your rate will be the same and in the end of year you will get your profit from 78.8 %

Ok for that, but my question is about: Will the rate of the real minexbank will be the same than the actuall test minexbank ?

Because 78% for a year is really too low in comparison with 0.70 a day, you need approximately 111 days to earn the same with daily parking than year parking, so why people will want to park for a year if they can get the same by parking their money only ~111 days ? This situation can be dangerous for the stability of the coin when he will be available on exchanges.

Hello!

No, it will be differents.
Interest rates can change every day.

Ok, so I think I must understand by that you will not do a balancing manually for the release, and let the algorithm do his job. So I keep thinking it's dangerous for the stability at the release.
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
July 06, 2017, 05:54:54 AM

minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 05:38:29 AM
Hello,

Proof:
Done.

Will the interests rates change when the bank will be released or they just will change with the algorithm ? Because that will take some times for the year's interest to become interesting, and that could threats the price stability of the coins (-> because no years parking)
Hello. Yes, rates change during an year, a week even a day. But if you did parking in 78.8% yearly and then rate changed to 55.8%. Your rate will be the same and in the end of year you will get your profit from 78.8 %

Ok for that, but my question is about: Will the rate of the real minexbank will be the same than the actuall test minexbank ?

Because 78% for a year is really too low in comparison with 0.70 a day, you need approximately 111 days to earn the same with daily parking than year parking, so why people will want to park for a year if they can get the same by parking their money only ~111 days ? This situation can be dangerous for the stability of the coin when he will be available on exchanges.

Hello!

No, it will be differents.
Percentage rates can change every day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
July 06, 2017, 05:22:11 AM
Hello,

Proof:
Done.

minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 05:07:58 AM
So tomorrow after the parking tests are completed,
what other problems will come, and how long will we wait?

Hello!

Please, tell me, what exactly do you mean?

minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 05:02:17 AM
There is no wallet for now? how withdraw the bounties?

If someone can help me ( maybe we can't not now ).

Thanks !!

Hello!

Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value. We intend to exchange only the percentearned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.
Now, you can't withdraw, you can parking your MNX( that you get now, first 5 coins, and after that you need to do parking 10 times and we will send you next coins) and get percent after parking.
Percent you can withdraw after official version will be launched.
Thank you for participation.
minexcoin.com
July 06, 2017, 04:58:29 AM
I have created 10+ parkings for 3 times and they are working fine Smiley
My address for next 45 test coins = XaFuKiafGFSXeYNLq1TjZtGT6Jiy3BkFgo

Regards
SaitamaX
Jump to: