Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 997. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 09:54:17 PM
how date finish the tesnet minexbank ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
July 05, 2017, 08:00:36 PM

I already sent this to peter_minexcoin in  slack, but I think he might be busy. So @minecoin.org, there is a parking fee. So I will proposed this Parking Summary Table. In accounting there is a difference between a gross return and a net return.

Or since the return in the Dashboard, Parkings and Payout is the Gross return it might better change it to "Gross return". That's much simpler to do, i think.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 07:36:05 PM
Hello everyone, have you tried the minex bank? Are all the features running well?

really great minexbank test version. i am so excited. and i hope mnxcoin also available on exchanges too.

The test version has a very easy interface to use, I also liked it. I am anxious for the launch of the main network, has already set date for launch of mainnet?

It is quite an easy system to use and sync your wallet. The only problem I have it is slow to pay out after your parking has ended. At least the last few times I was paid out.
Activity: 602
July 05, 2017, 06:42:30 PM
Hello everyone, have you tried the minex bank? Are all the features running well?

really great minexbank test version. i am so excited. and i hope mnxcoin also available on exchanges too.

The test version has a very easy interface to use, I also liked it. I am anxious for the launch of the main network, has already set date for launch of mainnet?
Activity: 476
July 05, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

Activity: 476
July 05, 2017, 06:35:51 PM
hi dev. i liked minexbank system, when will minexbank launch. i means this time is testing version. and when we can withdrew our bounties coins?
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 05, 2017, 05:20:32 PM
There is no wallet for now? how withdraw the bounties?

If someone can help me ( maybe we can't not now ).

Thanks !!
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
July 05, 2017, 05:15:28 PM
Hello,

I did the 10 parking, can I get the 45 coins please ?

Adress: XR71LnHkKPZtPQCZc7pgaALZPK2KFbW6Pj
Proof:
Hello. Text here and you will get the coins:
https://t.me/minexbank
Done.

Will the interests rates change when the bank will be released or they just will change with the algorithm ? Because that will take some times for the year's interest to become interesting, and that could threats the price stability of the coins (-> because no years parking)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 05, 2017, 02:16:49 PM
Can you tell me how's  Parking Fee work?? Like what make the fee go up?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
July 05, 2017, 01:28:10 PM
Dear Minexcoin community!
Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value. We intend to exchange only the percent earned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.
Thank you for participation.

For example we were given 45 test coins, and the proceeds from the 45 coin parking were ours? Thanks in advance, and can be sent to our wallet is the result of our parking?

I believe so. If I earned by the end of the month 10.5364 xcoins in interest from my original balance of 50 test coins( 5 plus 45 additional after 10 parking spots were created), then that interested earned would convert to 10.5364 real MNX coins. Is this right Dev?

#Tapcoin

Hello!

For example.
If you will parking every day your coins for a daily (30 days), then after thirty days you will receive 10,95 MNX
(50*0.73/100*30)

But every day - daily, weekly, yearly rates can change and it is impossible to predict the dynamics.

@MineCoin.org, in this case please send me 100k coins for test Smiley
I will park it every day as you said.
I'm joking Smiley
Anyway it seems an interesting project, I hope that the interest for the currency will be maintained after its listing for exchange.
Activity: 128
July 05, 2017, 12:18:06 PM
When will the live network be launched.
Hello.
We hope we will be launched on exchange in the end of this month.

it's interesting . I will wait for official platform for running . I hope it will listed on the livecoin or bittrex exchange  soon.
Activity: 208
July 05, 2017, 12:03:14 PM
When the Minexbank run, will have commission for referal?
I think it is good for marketing
5% for F1 is ok
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
July 05, 2017, 11:26:20 AM
Hello.
stay tuned for waiting launched on exchange in the end of this month.  Cool
Activity: 541
July 05, 2017, 10:42:59 AM
Hello.

I hope dev is timely and consistent
Not disappointing investors
Who has been waiting since May

thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 10:29:34 AM
Hello.
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 09:25:22 AM
Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value. We intend to exchange only the percent earned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.

For example we were given 45 test coins, and the proceeds from the 45 coin parking were ours? Thanks in advance, and can be sent to our wallet is the result of our parking?

I believe so. If I earned by the end of the month 10.5364 xcoins in interest from my original balance of 50 test coins( 5 plus 45 additional after 10 parking spots were created), then that interested earned would convert to 10.5364 real MNX coins. Is this right Dev?

#Tapcoin

Hello!

For example.
If you will parking every day your coins for a daily (30 days), then after thirty days you will receive 10,95 MNX
(50*0.73/100*30)

But every day - daily, weekly, yearly rates can change and it is impossible to predict the dynamics.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
July 05, 2017, 09:13:06 AM
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2017, 09:00:53 AM

Yes, it's your proceed. You can send it to your wallet after finishing of test version.
Activity: 238
July 05, 2017, 08:45:09 AM

#Tapcoin
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
July 05, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

Jump to: