Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Mini PonziCoin ★ 130% Returns ★ Low Deposits ★ Last deposit always wins ★ - page 28. (Read 23631 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

My browser shows just under 1 hour 30 minutes until the next reset. Try refreshing your page?
Even after refreshing 4-5 times i still get this
I'm using Firefox

I'm using firefox too. I wonder if you have something cached? Can you open view the page source and a couple of lines from the bottom you should see something like;

Code:

The date\time in there dictates the counter. It should be as above; "2014/03/06 10:23:01 UTC"

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

My browser shows just under 1 hour 30 minutes until the next reset. Try refreshing your page?
Even after refreshing 4-5 times i still get this I'm using Firefox

Morning guys, its great to see everything working ok over night Smiley

Just to reiterate - Mini PonziCoin has short rounds for a reason, this is a quick fire game which we're trying to keep alive and much more fun. It's not meant to be taken too seriously. For those who are looking for a more original Ponzi, there is of course PonziCoin which has a 24 hour timer Smiley

That 4 hour rule is WAY TOO SHORT. should be 6 hours minimum. It just makes the rounds way too short which makes it not fun Sad

Don’t get too hung up on the timer - it does not mean each round only lasts 4 hours, it means if there are deposits older than 4 hours which haven’t been paid out it restarts - and let's face it, that effectively means the round is dead anyway.

As more deposits come in, and more repayments are made, the counter is "bumped". So the control is in the players hands - more deposits = more repayments = longer rounds Wink
Why the timer is at : Ponzi Status: Ponzi will reset in 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
is there is no fresh investments in this round.?

Just to reiterate - Mini PonziCoin has short rounds for a reason, this is a quick fire game which we're trying to keep alive and much more fun. It's not meant to be taken too seriously. For those who are looking for a more original Ponzi, there is of course PonziCoin which has a 24 hour timer Smiley

That 4 hour rule is WAY TOO SHORT. should be 6 hours minimum. It just makes the rounds way too short which makes it not fun Sad

Don’t get too hung up on the timer - it does not mean each round only lasts 4 hours, it means if there are deposits older than 4 hours which haven’t been paid out it restarts - and let's face it, that effectively means the round is dead anyway.

As more deposits come in, and more repayments are made, the counter is "bumped". So the control is in the players hands - more deposits = more repayments = longer rounds Wink
Why the timer is at : Ponzi Status: Ponzi will reset in 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
is there is no fresh investments in this round.?

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

It's meant to be short. It's meant to be fun. For serious ponzi players player PonziCoin, not the mini version

It's actually so fun!
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's meant to be short. It's meant to be fun. For serious ponzi players player PonziCoin, not the mini version
You should change it back to: RESET AFTER NO 3 PAYOUTS WITHIN 12 HOURS. Your current method isnt very good.

12 hours is way tooo long!

Okay minimum 6! 4 IS WAYYYY TOO SHORT.

Go to normal ponzi, it have 24 hours reset time, this is meant to be fast.

Ya I know but 4 hours here is too short.

ROUND ONLY STARTED SHORT WHILE AGO.

PUMP PUMP PUMP guys
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
You should change it back to: RESET AFTER NO 3 PAYOUTS WITHIN 12 HOURS. Your current method isnt very good.

Go to normal ponzi, it have 24 hours reset time, this is meant to be fast.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Activity: 24
Guys, I'm logging off for the night, thank you to everyone who has played so far Smiley

The next round is scheduled to start at approx 2014/03/06 00:57:02 UTC but that is of course subject to change if we make more repayments before then - everything should be automated (and has worked fine so far) so good luck everyone and I'll pick up any queries in the morning Smiley

Pump pump pump!
sir may u check my hash ? d5f1402c4b43963b394ebc06bd37ee67daf63839819917ee82084743b771bd02 i has sent u some BTC yesterday @0.002 BTC , it was finish a round but my BTC not increase thans
Bonus 1 bitcoin for whoever finishes the round head!
Is it official or just a suggestion..?whatever it is its not bad but i think it should be less then 1bitcoin in miniponzi for sure.!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Bonus 1 bitcoin for whoever finishes the round head!

What this means ?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
@OldHiall LuckyBit
Its freaking annoying that first deposits did not get confirmed for such a long amount of time and now they're last in the queue

yes very...
i send 20:40... i see website transaction 21:20 ...
thank you very much-the last time I played here and not would recommend to others.
i understand - problem blockchain only  not funy again lost...
Pages:
Jump to: