Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniDice.ga - Simple Dice & Faucet - Moneypot Secured - 15,000+ BETS - page 2. (Read 7144 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Seems no one was there for the giveaway Sad We'll throw another one in 6 hours!

How can people get your giveaway if you don't post the exact time.. people won't bother if you're going to post in 6hrs..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

you never announce that you are staring the giveaway..you must first announce then only people will come.

best of luck.

Hmmm...Just scroll up a bit and you should find his giveaway announcement in #63.

got it..
thank for your enlighting comment, actually i ahve often played there with my deposits as i use money-pot as my wallet, but never got any giveaway from pores, except once he gave 500 bits.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

you never announce that you are staring the giveaway..you must first announce then only people will come.

best of luck.

Hmmm...Just scroll up a bit and you should find his giveaway announcement in #63.

best of luck.
Activity: 70
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It's too simple in my opinion but at least it is not the same dice template that has been used so much again

Yes, we know Smiley We're going to keep updating the site constantly to make it more and more unique.
Anyway, try going for the giveaway soon!

Can't pay your debt? Seems Badbear is spot on that you're really a scammer.. I don't believe that it is a coincidence that both of you are pnoise Smiley
It's too simple in my opinion but at least it is not the same dice template that has been used so much again

Yes, we know Smiley We're going to keep updating the site constantly to make it more and more unique.
Anyway, try going for the giveaway soon!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Giveaway in 6 HOURS!
Everyone be in MiniDice tonight and start betting! I will randomly be giving away 0.001 - 0.01 BTC
to random betters in MiniDice!

RULES:
1. Must have bet at least once
2. Must have wagered at least 100 bits in TOTAL at MiniDice
3. You can use faucet or your own funds to wager

Good luck! Happy Rolling!
Yes, that's true, I can't give any tips when I'm offline sadly. Until dan makes a tip function, it'll stay that way Sad
When the tip function is done, I'll try making a rainbot for you guys! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
A little bump for MiniDice! Have fun Rolling Everyone!

i went to your site but no one there giving any tip to play...
is that you who is called there as small ??

If you just want to try the site, you can use the faucet that gives you 2bits every 5minutes. But if you want more free btc to play, you can wait for the giveaway.
And as I know there is no tip feature in the chat, so the only possible way is that Admin give the tips on moneypot. Perhaps that's why you saw no one give any tips on the chat.

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

i went to your site but no one there giving any tip to play...
is that you who is called there as small ??
Hey everyone! Come now and play at MiniDice.ga! Happy Rolling!

i visited your site its down..is everything alright or some server problem..i have some coins left..thats why i am worried... Huh

There currently are no updates as of now.. so Everything should have been up the whole day Smiley Maybe it was on your side.
And just like arallmuus said, you can withdraw from Moneypot.com itself!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
i visited your site its down..is everything alright or some server problem..i have some coins left..thats why i am worried... Huh

Doesnt matter if the site is down or not because it doesnt affect your balance, this is the beauty of Moneypot integration because the owner of the dice site doesnt have any access to your coins . You can actually withdraw your balance from moneypot instead, minidice is in here https://www.moneypot.com/apps/50. The only thing that would prevent you from withdrawing will be if moneypot site is down  Smiley

What you guys talking about? Its up im playing a while ago llol  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Doesnt matter if the site is down or not because it doesnt affect your balance, this is the beauty of Moneypot integration because the owner of the dice site doesnt have any access to your coins . You can actually withdraw your balance from moneypot instead, minidice is in here https://www.moneypot.com/apps/50. The only thing that would prevent you from withdrawing will be if moneypot site is down  Smiley

We're slowly making the site more and more compatible with mobile!
Soon, it will be completely playable in smartphones!

thats the future of gambling is being able to play from anywhere. smart move by you on this.

any plans of launching a signature program to promote the site? id be willing to manage it if so

Thanks, we decided to spearhead this since I myself prefer playing on the go!

We're planning it soon! I'll keep you in mind, friend.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
We're slowly making the site more and more compatible with mobile!
Soon, it will be completely playable in smartphones!

thats the future of gambling is being able to play from anywhere. smart move by you on this.

any plans of launching a signature program to promote the site? id be willing to manage it if so
Pages:
Jump to: