Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniDice.ga - Simple Dice & Faucet - Moneypot Secured - 15,000+ BETS - page 3. (Read 7144 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
admin gave me 1mBTC...... nice admin  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We're slowly making the site more and more compatible with mobile!
Soon, it will be completely playable in smartphones!
this is the first time i have heard of the 'moneypot' wallet...interesting !!

Moneypot isnt really only a usual online wallet , more or less it is a suitable wallet for gambler and also a risk-free bankroll provider for developer to start their own gambling site which you can read more about it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moneypotcom-the-bitcoin-gambling-wallet-1020726. Developer gets 50 % share of the house edge each time a player wager on the site so its a complete win-win for developer

arallmuus you explain things better...
Moneypot wallet i havent used but today i created one..the dice site made by OP is open source and already few sites are runnung up with that script..one thing i have noticed that less the people playing the site more is the profit..
is there any concept behind that..will be happy to hear your explanation...

thank you.

Excuse me, please direct your questions about MoneyPot to the MoneyPot thread, not here.

sorry op..just got diverted...really sorry..
nice dice site but it is always down..so cant play much there.

It's up now Smiley Try now! I'll even give you a tip haha.
Activity: 84

Moneypot isnt really only a usual online wallet , more or less it is a suitable wallet for gambler and also a risk-free bankroll provider for developer to start their own gambling site which you can read more about it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moneypotcom-the-bitcoin-gambling-wallet-1020726. Developer gets 50 % share of the house edge each time a player wager on the site so its a complete win-win for developer

Moneypot wallet i havent used but today i created one..the dice site made by OP is open source and already few sites are runnung up with that script..one thing i have noticed that less the people playing the site more is the profit..

thank you.

Excuse me, please direct your questions about MoneyPot to the MoneyPot thread, not here.

sorry op..just got diverted...really sorry..
nice dice site but it is always down..so cant play much there.

thank you.

Lot's of updates on the site on going right now wow  Tongue Tongue Tongue
So this is the reason site is unavailable right now and I keep  getting this error:

This webpage is not available

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

When it will be fixed?

It's fixed already. Sorry, we were making changes to the layout. Hopefully by tonight the layout
will be completely changed and MiniDice will look good as new!
Sound Engineer for Hire
So this is the reason site is unavailable right now and I keep  getting this error:

When it will be fixed?

It works for me  Huh  i think admin is making updates so u just had wrong timing? try again!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

When it will be fixed?
Sound Engineer for Hire
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Activity: 75
i am going to take a look at this site and see how it works, are there any starting give away op ?

Giveaways will start again on Tuesday, sorry Smiley I'll see if I can tip you a bit though.
my ID is bobbo10 Smiley
thank u!
i am going to take a look at this site and see how it works, are there any starting give away op ?

Giveaways will start again on Tuesday, sorry Smiley I'll see if I can tip you a bit though.
Activity: 75
We've made some changes in the layout! Check it out Smiley
Happy Rolling everyone!
MiniDice Open again!
Sorry for the inconvenience.
MiniDice is undergoing a quick maintenance! We'll be up again in about 10 minutes!
Happy rolling everyone!
Next week, when the /tip function works, I'll be giving away 0.05 BTC to people who go online and start betting at MiniDice

Also, I'm offering a 0.05 BTC Bounty to who can make a rain bot when the tip function works!

Have fun and Happy Rolling!
bet verification needs to get fixed it redirect to moneypot when i clicked on to check that status of my bet, as you said about hire a coder for it and will get fix these things very soon so better write it down and make a note for future update that will be done there so it will be easy to know about these.

Bet Verification is made in MoneyPot because MoneyPot handles the bets, can't really do much about that.

Seriously, you can add a simple pop up on your site about this verification issue. Thus whenever someone wishes to verify the roll than instead on going through moneypot, the verification could be seen at your site indeed and I assume you would like to check on betterbets since your site is lack of almost everything though (no offence on this )  Smiley

I will try having someone get this done soon Smiley

New day for MiniDice Smiley good luck and happy rolling everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
bet verification needs to get fixed it redirect to moneypot when i clicked on to check that status of my bet, as you said about hire a coder for it and will get fix these things very soon so better write it down and make a note for future update that will be done there so it will be easy to know about these.

Bet Verification is made in MoneyPot because MoneyPot handles the bets, can't really do much about that.

Seriously, you can add a simple pop up on your site about this verification issue. Thus whenever someone wishes to verify the roll than instead on going through moneypot, the verification could be seen at your site indeed and I assume you would like to check on betterbets since your site is lack of almost everything though (no offence on this )  Smiley
This is amazing another dice game..i am gonna try when there is next giveaway. Thanks

We'll be waiting! Giveaways every week and tips quite frequently Wink

Once the chat commands are up, I'll try getting a rain bot set up Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: