Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniDice.ga - Simple Dice & Faucet - Moneypot Secured - 15,000+ BETS - page 4. (Read 7144 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is amazing another dice game..i am gonna try when there is next giveaway. Thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Giveaway is over!
We will host another giveaway next week!

Good luck and have fun rolling everyone!
MoneyPot is back up and you can now continue rolling at MiniDice!
Good luck! I'll be giving some tips as well!
I'll be giving away 0.1 mBTC or 100 bits to 10 people online at 1PM GMT+8 Philippine/Hong Kong Time (About 2:20 Hours from now)
to celebrate MiniDice's soft launch Smiley

EDIT: Giveaway ends in 1 Hour!

EDIT 2:
Since MoneyPot was having some maintenance, we'll be extending our giveaway for a while longer Smiley
bet verification needs to get fixed it redirect to moneypot when i clicked on to check that status of my bet, as you said about hire a coder for it and will get fix these things very soon so better write it down and make a note for future update that will be done there so it will be easy to know about these.

Bet Verification is made in MoneyPot because MoneyPot handles the bets, can't really do much about that.

i have try your site, and yes its simple, quite simple iguess,, please add FaQ and autobet feature,, if no,,what the different with betterbets? only for simplicity? and they have many feature, please add a unique feature

I will try to do this Smiley

EDIT:

MiniDice is now verified Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
i have try your site, and yes its simple, quite simple iguess,, please add FaQ and autobet feature,, if no,,what the different with betterbets? only for simplicity? and they have many feature, please add a unique feature
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
why is there no faucet on it?

There is . It is a small thing next to my bet tab there so you might not notice it or you can try to get the faucet from dustdice or betterbets and transfer the bits over to minidice
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i would really want to try it out why is there no faucet on it? it would attract more players i think
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
bet verification needs to get fixed it redirect to moneypot when i clicked on to check that status of my bet, as you said about hire a coder for it and will get fix these things very soon so better write it down and make a note for future update that will be done there so it will be easy to know about these.
-snip-

Yeah okay you got me. I'm sorry okay Tongue

Lol, it's kool, will try your site with some coins once it gets verified. GL Smiley

Thanks thanks, I'll try improving it as soon as I can.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
-snip-

Yeah okay you got me. I'm sorry okay Tongue

Lol, it's kool, will try your site with some coins once it gets verified. GL Smiley
What will be your strategy to beat the other dice site in moneypot ? All I know is that you wont get any profit as a developer if there is no one wager at your site. Dustdice is taking quite alot of the high roller and betterbets is one of the new favorite dice to play with

Well MiniDice is extremely simple, and very progressive as a Dice site.
Other sites lose that concept of simplicity and privacy as a gambler.

As dan updates the script, and as I maybe get a budget, I'll upgrade the host and hire someone
to add more features.

BetterBets is a bigger site compared to MiniDice. Imagine it as a big brother or something
The very fact that it measures its bets in Bitcoin and not in Bits sets it apart from MiniDice.

So yeah, thanks.
Ultimately this is a simple project I wanted to try,
so depending on how it fares I'll fix some issues up Smiley

About me being Small.
I sold my account, and I didn't really do anything wrong with Gebbit.
I did the work that was required of me anyway.
I stopped with cryptocurrency for a while and now I'm back. You might
have noticed from the similar writing style.

I actually did noticed it and I had my suspicions, thanks for clearing them up. But it's funny you were aware of bitcoins and crypto currency prior to making this account but when you made this account you pretended as if you were a newbie lol

Hi guys, saw about Bitcoin in a little talk made by some people from a company here!
From the Philippines! Hi to kababayans already here. Any help and tips to get easy here would be good!

I've read up a lot recently and I got a bit from the bitcoin.org website
it's informative in my opinion! good job to the developers Smiley

Are there places that hire manpower? Like writing or something? I've seen writers for hire
but they don't seem to get hired much Sad

I'm a good writer, that's probably my biggest bet since I'm no good at programming Sad
What will be your strategy to beat the other dice site in moneypot ? All I know is that you wont get any profit as a developer if there is no one wager at your site. Dustdice is taking quite alot of the high roller and betterbets is one of the new favorite dice to play with

Well MiniDice is extremely simple, and very progressive as a Dice site.
Other sites lose that concept of simplicity and privacy as a gambler.

As dan updates the script, and as I maybe get a budget, I'll upgrade the host and hire someone
to add more features.

BetterBets is a bigger site compared to MiniDice. Imagine it as a big brother or something
The very fact that it measures its bets in Bitcoin and not in Bits sets it apart from MiniDice.

So yeah, thanks.
Ultimately this is a simple project I wanted to try,
so depending on how it fares I'll fix some issues up Smiley

About me being Small.
I sold my account, and I didn't really do anything wrong with Gebbit.
I did the work that was required of me anyway.
I stopped with cryptocurrency for a while and now I'm back. You might
have noticed from the similar writing style.
Just tried to visit the site and I found it anything but quick, maybe that's because you're using a free domain. And I saw something in chat

So you're small -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/small-399152

Why aren't you posting from your original account? I guess maybe after the whole Gebbit episode you don't want this site to be associated with your previous doings.
Activity: 154
The design is nice and cool for me. However this has caught my attention, you just opened a dice site but why you are promoting a site with dice? (Yobit)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Activity: 896
Your site looks interesting although it is simple but very attractive.the big advantage you have you came through moneypot.You need to promote this site by offering some giveaway which can be in form of no deposit bonus or free rolls something to drive traffic towards your site.I would give it a try once it will be verified by moneypot officials.

Thanks mate,

I will be doing giveaways soon (Tomorrow as stated in OP)
Maybe even more as budget and time allows Smiley

this nice news about launch giveaway promo at the moment minidice missing many features like no tab for all bets, high rollers, auto betting and min bet button so admin add these features to your site it would be helpful for players.
minidice has very simple and clean layout, that is missing the minimum bet button and no option for auto betting there, it seems it is in beta mode and very soon these features will be functional there, i am also waiting for its get verified by moneypot than will make little deposit to test it.

Thanks, I'm not really much of a coder, I might try to hire somebody to get it done maybe Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
minidice has very simple and clean layout, that is missing the minimum bet button and no option for auto betting there, it seems it is in beta mode and very soon these features will be functional there, i am also waiting for its get verified by moneypot than will make little deposit to test it.
Pages:
Jump to: