Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 32. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
May 16, 2018, 06:10:34 PM
it's better to start with 500-1000usd, or it will take too long to get good profits there.
Activity: 350
May 16, 2018, 06:01:14 PM
I think that there is no limit to the minimum amount of money to start trading with cryptocurrency, the amount of money with which to start trading depends on many factors, first the loose amount of money that a trader has, in the second, each trader decides what amount he is willing to trade.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 16, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
Bitcoin will just only grow, if it's bought at high prices. Interest in people disappeared, I've no desire to buy it. And if there won't be new money in market, price won't grow either
You can start trading with any amount of money in the crypto business. A little money will give you little profit and more money will give you more profit. In the same way little money will give you less loss if you are a newbie in the market. That is what I suggest to follow. Invest a minimum amount and trade with it to learn about the market behavior and enhance your capabilities. Learn about the short run trading and long run trading and that which among them could be more preferable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 16, 2018, 05:30:19 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

No such thing mate, and that is the beauty of this market. A person may invest and do business in this market with the aim to gain, even while using a not so big amount of money as capital. There are so many assets in this market that is affordable per se because it's price may vary from a dollar or even less. Therefore, if you plan on trading, you should consider an amount that you could let go, especially in the event of a loss. Also, think of that money as something you paid to gain experience, especially if you are just staring. The more knowledge you get, it would be tantamount to better deals that you would follow, and thus ultimately, the more profit you can gain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:27:19 PM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

You should learn first how trading works. Trading is not for newbie because you might end up losing your money. Knowledge and experience is the key to earn a lot in trading. Of course, money is required, if you would trade in small amount, your potential income would be smaller compared when you trade in bulk.
what if the beginners do it, do they know how much par should they have to prepare for the start of the tranding?
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
May 16, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

There is no such minimum or required amount to start mate. For most people, I think what they consider is how much money can you actually spend and use as capital that even in the risk of you losing it would not affect your assets or your life in general. If you can stomach such money to be lost, then for you, that would be your "right" amount. It would be nonsense to invest everything out, if at the end of the day, you won't have any money left to support your life or your family.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2018, 04:07:15 PM
If you are beginner in trading, Don't use a lot of amount to start trading. because trading is high risk
so use of amout you can afford to lose them.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
May 16, 2018, 02:45:29 PM
$1000 would be enough if you want to start trading.  However, if you think that you are good enough in trading, try a bigger amount of money because it will give you the more profit. I suggest you should start with $1000 and then $10000 after having enough experience
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
I started crypto trading by amount $1000 and this amount is free money that willing to lose, i got this money from bounty campaign. Now iam doing day trading by take profit per trade 7 to 10% only, my target profit just about 30% amonth and this is could be more easy to make it. Amount to start trading actually depend on the your skill in trading and amount of your monthly target profit.

if for now I do not have the capital to trade, let alone $ 1000 is a very big value for beginners like me, I also have a plan for example I will get results from bounty, some of the results I will use to trade, and at this time I just look at the price movements that exist in the market, and I see the coins on the market today are down, so for example now I have the capital, surely I will start trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 16, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
$100 is enough for me to start a capital and then when it grows I just keep the income as my savings and then invest again the $100 as it continue to grows.
It depends on us how much amount we involve in trading ,the higher amount the bigger profit returns in trading. But for the security , start with a small amount then try to observe the basic and concept in trading site just for experienced . And then by the next transactions, if you already mastered the following risk its up to you how much money would you like.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
May 16, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
$100 is enough for me to start a capital and then when it grows I just keep the income as my savings and then invest again the $100 as it continue to grows.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
I used the first $ 100 I had to start trading on the cryptocurrency market. I use the whole $ 100 to buy bitcoin into my wallet and wait for the higher price to sell out immediately. I sold them in a short time so my profit was not high but I had a lot of experience till now.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
Trading with BTC is now almost purposeless for me. I think, the time is now for daily traders to switch to alts and ICOs for a while. I think it has much more potential at the moment. But still, you can make 10-15% trading ONLY BTC, if it',s appropriate for you. Depends on the sum, actually
Activity: 274
May 16, 2018, 05:29:42 AM
Bitcoin will just only grow, if it's bought at high prices. Interest in people disappeared, I've no desire to buy it. And if there won't be new money in market, price won't grow either
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
I started crypto trading by amount $1000 and this amount is free money that willing to lose, i got this money from bounty campaign. Now iam doing day trading by take profit per trade 7 to 10% only, my target profit just about 30% amonth and this is could be more easy to make it. Amount to start trading actually depend on the your skill in trading and amount of your monthly target profit.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 16, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

I stated with 100$ just to make practice to learn the basic of trading.If you already well versed regarding trading and have massive investment then invest high it will be high risk but also high profit in short time.If you are newbie then start with small amount to know trading skills.

I think it is better to try with a small amount first to know how good we know about trading and meanwhile we could still learn more about trading because if we are just invested in a big amount if somehow we lose, we don't have to lose much money. and besides that, with using the small money, we can be careful to buy and sell the coins and we can prevent to get a big loss. soon, after we know how to trading, we can try to trading with a big money which can help us to gain a big profit too besides have a risk to get lost in a big money too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:06:10 AM
I think if you have mastered the basics of trading I think you can start trading only with $ 100 in the crypto market. We can see that bitcoin prices are uptrend in the short term, so right now you can plan and start trading at this time. The market is heavily influenced by bitcoin pricing so I believe bitcoin trade is the best choice at this time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 16, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

I stated with 100$ just to make practice to learn the basic of trading.If you already well versed regarding trading and have massive investment then invest high it will be high risk but also high profit in short time.If you are newbie then start with small amount to know trading skills.

That's right,  just being Intend to know how to trade In crypto currency start with the small amount or else, wait for your first tokens that comes from the bounty did you participated. And use this to experience trading In crypto,  after that you will realize,  how easy to trade In crypto currency,  juat like what I've experience before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:40:48 AM
Depending on your level of interest and your income. According to me, about 20% of salary income to participate. Or at least you spend about 500USD-1000USD to get started
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 04:29:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: