Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 33. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 16, 2018, 02:58:13 AM
I think it's depend on your whole assets, it's would be 0.05 or 0.5 depend on how rich are you. Or maybe you could try to do the signature campaign and keep all the rewards for trading.
There is no amount that is minimum. Yeah some money beyond the thresh hold point is important to start investing. Even you start it with the minimum amount; it will help you learn about the market behavior and the market response. Besides, you would be able to apply and use your strategies while dealing or trading. It will also help you modify and observe your response to the market crash. Also you could earn some money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 10:03:41 AM
There is no minimum or maximum there. We must understand that the more money you invest, the more chances to earn, and if you invest $ 100 and very well X10, you get $ 1000, and if you have invested $ 1000, you would get $ 10,000. If you don't have enough money to invest, you won't earn much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 07:06:14 AM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

There is no minimum amount of money for investments as long as you know how to trade but if you realy are a newbie and you dont have any experience in trading then i will suggest you to start in a low price like 50$ to 100$ at first day and start to earn in trading. If you found that you alread know and start earning in trading you can now start in huge amount as you can.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 13, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
For me, the minimum amount for that transaction is $ 2k. $ 2 is not a big number, but it is a level that makes us not too subjective about the portfolio.
Therefore, you will feel responsible and work harder to increase the amount of capital. Because the most important thing about investing is that of reason and teamwork. you need to have an excellent reason to kick investment decisions and good teammate to seek altcoin of potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
Start trading better with a small amount to get hands-on experience, perhaps even unsuccessful. The loss of the amount should not be critical for you. When you get more experience and knowledge, you will determine the right amount. Do not use all your funds to trade
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 12:41:41 AM
I think it's depend on your whole assets, it's would be 0.05 or 0.5 depend on how rich are you. Or maybe you could try to do the signature campaign and keep all the rewards for trading.

The amount of the money you want to invest really depends on how much you can afford. But as a starter, I suggest you have to invest a little amount first as a practice, when worse happens, then it would not be so big loss for you. Practice makes perfect, so as the time goes by, you learn more and gain and earn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 11:22:32 PM
He started trading with the amount of 0.4 BTC. I think this is the best option to start trading. Preferably the amount of scatter on altcoins or invest in a different ICO.
Activity: 5
May 09, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
I start trading with 200$ on yobit on Liza and LAMBO coins, i was little lucky and double hope to do it once again but little afraid because of huge dump happened yesterday xD
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:20:48 PM
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and is uptrend in the short term, so to be able to trade in this time is very easy, bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly recovering. And you can totally trade bitcoin. I think to be able to trade successful bitcoin you need a minimum of $ 100 to start a trade.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
my minimum amount of investment was 3000$ and i lost all my initial investment because of less knowledge i invested it on unvaluable coins. but after big lost i was very casrefull invest in coins then i recover my all lost. now before investment i check the value of coin if the value are big and all traders are start trade in that coin then i invest my money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 09, 2018, 05:32:54 PM
my minimum amount for trading was 10$ on that time i don't have experience in trading that's why invested in altcoin 10$ but when i expert in trade then my investment are go high like 5000$ now i invest money first i research about coin and then i invest in it. for the first time in trading don;t in invest high amount of money because you are new comer and don't know about the market you should be loss you money.
Activity: 71
May 09, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
You need to buy 0.01  BTC minimum in CEX.IO . Other exchanges are also the same. If you dont have a good capital to invest, first do bounty and airdrops and make free capital for your own..
Activity: 192
May 09, 2018, 03:29:55 PM
The amount of money you can trade is any amount, however you must have enough to pay for the transaction fee. If you want to invest in a small amount of money to get acquainted with trading, ok, that's a good thing. But then you should not expect a big profit to replace your daily income.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2018, 03:09:08 PM
Actually the minimum amounts to start trading are depends to the company that you want to invest or what so ever because not all of the company in this field or kinds of business have a same minimum to be offered.
Activity: 42
December 07, 2017, 07:45:03 AM
i'm really in to BTC atm, also have some saved money and just a little bit amount of BTC, can you guys suggest any trade platform for somebody like me ? btw the price is getting crazy right now @@ 15k is a wow @@
Activity: 27
December 07, 2017, 07:39:02 AM
Activity: 228
December 07, 2017, 06:56:22 AM
There is no limit to start trading but some trading is have  a minimum deposit amount as like IQ Option Binary trading support minimum amount $10 if you not deposit minimum 10$ you can't start trading with IQ Option But you can stat trading minimum $10.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 06:45:53 AM
If you want to invest, any amount is ok.
If you want to trade, you need to be able to handle comissions, swaps and so on.
If you want to trade with leverage, you have to be able to handle drawdowns.
Activity: 51
December 06, 2017, 04:23:06 PM
How much you want to get from trading ? big outcome mean big income

100$ for small and 100,000-200,000 for big one
Activity: 120
December 06, 2017, 01:40:36 PM
i think you can start from 1000$,, it will be the best limited for trading, you can split your funds and select the altcoin that you want to trade, but for now, i dont recommend to invest in altcoins because they're affected by the btc price which goes up everytime,
Pages:
Jump to: