Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 39. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 10:49:06 AM
Risks always exist, so I started with a low amount. Will see how high it can go without further injections.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 10:41:23 AM
There is no minimum, but I would say, to be safe start with the ~ 20% of your saving.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
November 26, 2017, 10:40:46 AM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I never invested and traded, from starting i use to join bounty campaign of new altcoins and earn free coin, when they get listed i trade this coin and if the coin project is good i trade and retain that coin if not i just trade for some time and then sell them. So like this without risk i started to trade and from that free coins i earn bitcoins and that bitcoins i trade.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
November 26, 2017, 10:35:59 AM
Actually there is no really a minimum amount. It is probably on your skill in trading on how you can make that money grow. 300 USD is a great start for you. Probably 1000 USD is a good thing to start with.
Activity: 26
November 26, 2017, 10:20:46 AM
If you dont have much idea yet with trading, I suggest to invest a small amount only. Because trading itself is already risky but it would become more risky for an individual who invest trading without huge knowledge.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
November 26, 2017, 09:32:10 AM
You can start trading with small investment too but your profits will be based on how much is your investment and which coins you are trading,the altcoin trading will give more profits then bitcoin trading but you will lose if you pick the wrong coin.So I am suggesting that start trading of bitcoin with amount you are having if your investment is low its okay just try to do small trades then it will gives you small profit and try to do many trades as you can with small profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
November 26, 2017, 09:22:14 AM
Well it depends to person as how much he is willing to risk to earn profits.With small budget investing in altcoins makes sense whereas with big budget investing in bitcoins is the best option so i don't think so that there is any minimum amount to start trading it does depend person to person.
Activity: 57
November 26, 2017, 09:01:21 AM
Put more.
More risk, more profit.

It is likely the best time just started.

It may be too late later.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
November 26, 2017, 08:58:49 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
Asking this question is not good because the investment amount you plan to invest totally depends upon you.Its your matter of choice that how much you want to start with.If lower on budget you can start with small altcoins like litecoin and with bigger amount go with ETH or bitcoin. So there is no limits on this.There is a risk also so keep in mind and then plan it.But with huge investment came more profit and with less came small profits.The choice lies with you.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 08:26:02 AM
500$ is the min. amount in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 26, 2017, 07:10:52 AM
I started with 5-6 mBTC, in that time 2 years ago that was like couple dollars, or something like that. Now 5-6 mBTC is 40 dollars, with that you can start easily. Many alts have price under 10 dollars, and under 1 dollar too, start with them and learn your way trough. Alts also make fluctuations and you can learn to trade with them, fluctuations are not so high like with bitcoin but its something for the start. Learn how to read market, early signs of possible dump, or some high rise, sooner you notice them better profit you will make, and in that way you will avoid possible loses.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 06:29:48 AM
Altcoin trading promising high profit but also will be high risk, so always use amount of money willing to lose.  I think in trading more important is strategy and risk management, if you expert already you can start with bigger amount, but if still newbie in trading much better use amount by minimum like $100 so when you lose, not really effect with your psikilogis.
That is why it is not recommended if you are sensitive enough  because it will just lead you to lose your money, trading is not a game it is for the risk taker person, there is no minimum amount but for me I would start with just a little amount or the amount that I can afford to lose, even you start with the highest amount if you do panic buying/selling still nothing will happen.
Activity: 119
November 26, 2017, 05:39:22 AM
the amount that we need to start with is not fixed, it depends on the type of the trade. Everything is related to the other.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 04:11:01 AM
Altcoin trading promising high profit but also will be high risk, so always use amount of money willing to lose.  I think in trading more important is strategy and risk management, if you expert already you can start with bigger amount, but if still newbie in trading much better use amount by minimum like $100 so when you lose, not really effect with your psikilogis.
Activity: 350
November 26, 2017, 02:55:43 AM
I think there is no rules that from which amount we should start trading the best thing is to start trading the knowledge of trading and the variety of currencies because the time is changed the people are using different types of currencies for their use. As I am collecting different amount of currencies for trading buy I plane that I will start trading after Christmas. But if you are interested in trading you should make a try without any fear.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 11:49:02 PM
The minimum amount to start trading will depend entirely on the reasons for your trades, if you are just learning then just deposit the minimal amount on the exchange and begin trading with that, but if your aim is to make money then you need to figure out what is the minimum amount you will be happy to earn every week and then figure out the percentage you think you can earn every week, then and only then you will be able to know the exact amount needed to start trading.

Actually there is no specific minimum to start trading. As long as you have enough money to trade. But if you are newbie in trading bitcoin the best amount to start is 0.0005 btc. To make it sure you can descover a better good start of trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 25, 2017, 11:26:14 PM
The minimum amount to start trading will depend entirely on the reasons for your trades, if you are just learning then just deposit the minimal amount on the exchange and begin trading with that, but if your aim is to make money then you need to figure out what is the minimum amount you will be happy to earn every week and then figure out the percentage you think you can earn every week, then and only then you will be able to know the exact amount needed to start trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
November 25, 2017, 08:38:35 PM
for me i think the best amout to start trading is $5000 because if you start with big amount you can profit big amount and if you start small amount you will win small amount .
That is a huge amount to start especially if you have no experience in trading starting with a big capital doesn't mean you can earn also a high profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 25, 2017, 08:14:55 PM
You can start what amount you want . But I will suggest big capital is good because they have big retrun for sure . Because you can buy a lot of different altcoin and for sure once altcoin increase you will earn big. Many people who are trader earn a lot of profit becaude their capital is very big . But if you don't have big capital you can start with small amount.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 25, 2017, 08:07:38 PM
0.1 BTC is enough for me, even this is huge now.
in the past I lost 0.1 BTC I do not feel sad, but currently if I lose 0.1 BTC this is a big disaster. Grin
Must be extra careful trading, because BTC more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: