Pages:
Author

Topic: Minimum to start on trading - page 4. (Read 17663 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 02, 2016, 09:59:32 PM
you can get minimum capital trading, you can try trading is altcoin
you can try trading is price altcoin is low price example, dogecoin and manymore,
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 02, 2016, 05:00:33 PM
Theres no minimum required if you know how to trade properly you can make your money grow

There is no minimum indeed. Your profit (if you are a good trader) will not change in %. But yes with more money you can grow you money faster in trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 02, 2016, 03:22:52 PM
For more experienced traders (or at least some experience) there. Which would be the minimum to invest in order to have a chance to profit from trading? I would like to start as low has 10k satoshis, but as I have seen, many exchanges have minimums and minimums fees and that does not feel reasonable.

Let's say that we put a goal to earn 20k satoshis a day (on average) from trading... How much would you see you have to employ to achieve that?

i have to say that i don't think that there is any correct amount of money to start trading, i think that you can start trading with 0,0001 bitcoin or even more actually

and personally, i started with 0,5 bitcoin and in 2 years  i made alike 3 bitcoins profit from that only, but of course that you can start with lower amount of money
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 26, 2016, 04:45:36 AM
Theres no minimum required if you know how to trade properly you can make your money grow
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 26, 2016, 03:44:44 AM
trading with less than 0.01 bitcoin is not worth the risk. there are faucets that pays 1000 satoshi a day instead.

this topic is about the starting amount not the amount that you use your whole life. yest it is not worth it to trade with a small amount but it is a good idea to actually start trading and learning things with a very small amount even. just to learn and take less risk, and then in time increase the amount.

and you second part of you comment about faucet doesn't even make any sense.
Activity: 798
June 26, 2016, 02:47:12 AM
trading with less than 0.01 bitcoin is not worth the risk. there are faucets that pays 1000 satoshi a day instead.
Activity: 74
June 25, 2016, 05:55:24 AM
like i reply on other thread i started at .0005BTC then now i have .05BTC in 6 months of trade but if you want 20k satoshi per day i think you need a big principal like .1BTC depends on what kind of trading you will do if you trade on yobit i can help you with that
Activity: 294
June 23, 2016, 08:50:06 PM
For more experienced traders (or at least some experience) there. Which would be the minimum to invest in order to have a chance to profit from trading? I would like to start as low has 10k satoshis, but as I have seen, many exchanges have minimums and minimums fees and that does not feel reasonable.

Let's say that we put a goal to earn 20k satoshis a day (on average) from trading... How much would you see you have to employ to achieve that?

10k satoshis aren't a lot at all, actually some sites have even larger fees than that so you would only lose your profit i think

And when i started to use altcoins trading, i started with 0,03 bitcoin and i got around 0,002 profit each day i think only from trading

.03 isnt bad but .002 a day i dont see it as worth it depending on the actually hours you work, i would reccomend putting like half a btc in there to make sure you make some good profit a day.
Activity: 574
June 23, 2016, 08:48:28 AM
I would say the minimum is around 1btc just to be a great active investor. As long as you can make something out of it i think that it really doesnt matter if you have a lot or a little btc it just depends on what makes you happy..

If making smaller money makes you happy you could use even like .1btc.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2016, 12:35:52 PM

10k satoshis aren't a lot at all, actually some sites have even larger fees than that so you would only lose your profit i think

And when i started to use altcoins trading, i started with 0,03 bitcoin and i got around 0,002 profit each day i think only from trading
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 21, 2016, 11:51:08 AM
I had a teacher who taught me various things about bitcoin. even he who introduced me with bitcoin. he told me, if you want to play a trade, you should have at least 0.5 BTC in your pocket, because if you play with money trade below 0.5 BTC, it will be very difficult
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 21, 2016, 11:20:21 AM
It seems to me that anyone who wants to engage in this trade, should start from something like this:
http://www.investopedia.com/university/forexmarket/forex1.asp
Activity: 406
June 21, 2016, 04:27:10 AM
Minimum is 0.0001 bitcoin you can start trading on that amount but this is very small investment and this not earn more profit. Now you are the one to set your limit not below 0.0001 bitcoin invest what you can affort to lose not much on that
Activity: 292
June 19, 2016, 05:20:55 AM
The minimum at trading is 0.0001 satoshi,you can profit by that amont only but if you want more profit i recommend you to use an high starter funds like 0.05 you can use much bitcpin for trading cause in trading they are no loost at all if you master it
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2016, 10:48:23 PM
The great thing about the cryptocurrency exchanges is that the fee for trading is a percentage of the amount you are trading rather than a flat fee. This allows us to trade in very small amounts and you can still make a profit. Any amount you have, you can trade to make money.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 18, 2016, 04:23:49 AM
There should be no minimum - instead focus on a maximum you should be trading with. Never more than you can afford to lose!

I started trading with the dust I collected from faucets. Cents eventually became dollars, dollars were lost, gained...but now I'm up hundreds. Just gotta know how to play the game without risking too much!
Yeah don't put huge amount of money if you are just getting started in trading. Doing trading with a small amount can help you to gain experience and make better decisions.
Activity: 336
June 17, 2016, 04:22:46 AM

For me no minimum you need cause me i started with 50k sats and earn double or triple of my deposit so you can start trading at any amount you want you just need a good strategy on trading and patience then read about the coin you want to buy to know if it possible to increase or its a scam coin that's what i can tip to you
It is really nice to start low and that is because in the beginning you have not the experience yet to earn some huge profit.
And you are also making some mistakes so it will be not that worst if you are losing it.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
June 17, 2016, 12:33:25 AM
There should be no minimum - instead focus on a maximum you should be trading with. Never more than you can afford to lose!

I started trading with the dust I collected from faucets. Cents eventually became dollars, dollars were lost, gained...but now I'm up hundreds. Just gotta know how to play the game without risking too much!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 17, 2016, 12:28:44 AM
For me when i'm a newbie on trading i deposit 0.025 bitcoin and i observed that it is a good amount to start because you can buy many different altcoins and also it's better to put big capital to get bigger profit.
Activity: 70
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 14, 2016, 10:14:54 AM
Any amount that you can . its a matter of  observation to double it up .. but   remember this  If you invested  a big amount of money  chances are you will gain a lot of money or loss a lot of money
Pages:
Jump to: