Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Asics Technologoes - 6 THS Bitcoin Miner - First PICS! - page 5. (Read 15845 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
prove it!

One cannot prove the nonexistence of something, thus that onus is not on me.  They made the claim, they need to prove it.

It is very funny though. We asked proof and he is asking us to prove... Undecided  I have found many scams now. Anybody fall in any trap recently? Roll Eyes

This post deserve in Scam and Accusation. Any suggestion on moving this post?
Kindly,
      MZ
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
prove it!

One cannot prove the nonexistence of something, thus that onus is not on me.  They made the claim, they need to prove it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
what type of chip you are using? It is hard to believe 6TH only at 2.2kw. even the latest 20nm ASIC by KnC has 3THS at 2.1kw.

They are not using any chip because the product doesn't exist.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what type of chip you are using? It is hard to believe 6TH only at 2.2kw. even the latest 20nm ASIC by KnC has 3THS at 2.1kw.
legendary
Awesome watt/ghash, hopefully it turns out to be true..

Just don't send any money!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
scammers DON'T  get on flights and attend conferences.
scammers DON'T sign deals (that are verifiable) with chip manufacturers
scammers DON'T answer the telephone
scammers DON'T have their profiles and pictures on Linkedin and Facebook.
scammers DON'T invite people to their offices for visits and then welcome people into their office.

and that's just for starters - there's a hidden agenda here by the trolls...

no doubt about it....

There are many ways to scam someone, this would be called the BFL con  Wink
legendary
Activity: 840
Awesome watt/ghash, hopefully it turns out to be true..
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Can you provide at least hash rate on cg miner or bfg miner? For more proof you will have to make a video : connecting to PC, opening a miner, show us the hash rate. Otherwise, this is a scam.
Kindly,
         MZ

They haven't/can't and it is.

The one shill they have here is actually a buyer of their non existent scrypt miner, not even the Bitcoin miner they are promoting here.

They only need a few dozen noobs or mugs to fall for the scam and they have made a tidy sum of money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Can you provide at least hash rate on cg miner or bfg miner? For more proof you will have to make a video : connecting to PC, opening a miner, show us the hash rate. Otherwise, this is a scam.
Kindly,
         MZ
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
much scam very wow.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
oh plueeze - you clearly have a ulterior motive to magically show up after a few weeks after no activity and attempt to discredit the company.

please - just go somewhere else to try and hurt their sales... because that's clearly your motive. just come out and admit it...

The only entity that's hurting MAT's sales is MAT themselves.  They still haven't proven they possess a working machine.

prove it!

MAT. Redefining the burden of proof since 2014.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
oh plueeze - you clearly have a ulterior motive to magically show up after a few weeks after no activity and attempt to discredit the company.

please - just go somewhere else to try and hurt their sales... because that's clearly your motive. just come out and admit it...

The only entity that's hurting MAT's sales is MAT themselves.  They still haven't proven they possess a working machine.

prove it!

Prove YOU are not a paid shill/sock puppet for a scamfag vaporware merchant...

'probably mid july', indeed...
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
show me your ass, and i will buy some item
SCAM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I see nothings changed. Jjj still MAT number 1 shill fan boy.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
This seems interesting. Youtube video looks like they showed gen1 unit with multiple cards. The sound is just so flipping loud...

Activity: 266

prove it!
legendary
Activity: 1512

Activity: 266
scammers DON'T invite people to their offices for visits and then welcome people into their office.

no doubt about it....

BUT SCAMMERS NEVER SHOW A REAL TANGIBLE PROOF WHEN ASKED and they will say,promise and do ANYTHING else just to get your money!

legendary

no doubt about it....

BUT SCAMMERS NEVER SHOW A REAL TANGIBLE PROOF WHEN ASKED and they will say,promise and do ANYTHING else just to get your money!
Pages:
Jump to: