Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Asics Technologoes - 6 THS Bitcoin Miner - First PICS! - page 9. (Read 15845 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
This is a SCAM! Stay away!!!

Coming from a competitor distributor  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
This is a SCAM! Stay away!!!
Activity: 452
Keep calm and stay on

Pre-orders again ??

Anyway ... another hardware to damage the market

Well i will pass on this .. either i will pass on everything now this biz is for crazy ppl that wanna loose money

This biz is very good for the companies with the specs and knowhow they are earning the real money .... but the investors are loosing

Keep in mind the investors are 90% of this biz ... so this scam won´t last forever

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
At least post a screenshot of CGMiner hashing to make it look half way real.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
hey, hey, I'll do a review of your unit Wink

On a more serious note - I looked at your website and it says that the ASICs are made by Dream Chip Technology. Is this a new chip? Just curious...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Why does the website look like such a scam?

Probably because it is a scam!!
legendary
legendary
Is the one in the youtube vid a 3 TH/s or 6 TH/s prototype?

6 Th/s

Show us live hashing or else it's a nice scam.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

Why does the website say shipping in august yet somehow OP got a miner in may?

Why does the website say 4 x 1.5TH chips yet there are loads of small chips/blades?

+10
Activity: 266

6 Th/s
I like it!  Beast mode enabled...who cares about the sound if it prints magic internet money  Grin

+1
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Why does the website say shipping in august yet somehow OP got a miner in may?

Why does the website say 4 x 1.5TH chips yet there are loads of small chips/blades?

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I like it!  Beast mode enabled...who cares about the sound if it prints magic internet money  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Data center usage only. Holy cow the sound from that thing is like nails on a chalkboard times a million!

Holy crap on a stick.  That's loud even for Data center.  Only time I've ever heard that sound was when a piece of hardware is initializing or thinks something is wrong.  That's the sound of fans running 100%. 

I just said the same thing to myself.  My god.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Data center usage only. Holy cow the sound from that thing is like nails on a chalkboard times a million!

Holy crap on a stick.  That's loud even for Data center.  Only time I've ever heard that sound was when a piece of hardware is initializing or thinks something is wrong.  That's the sound of fans running 100%. 
legendary
Why isn't the miner available on the website? Can you get a closeup with the chips and can we get more details about it? What about a video showing the miner hashrate live and power consumption?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
I'd love to get some fan part numbers, but there are several cooling mods possible already.

it'$ the $ound of money entering my wallet Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: