Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining coins save or sell it? - page 10. (Read 106756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 07:10:03 PM
I am not a miner. however i think most of big exploration companies are selling the majority of the new cash once they are mined . because they are looking for fast revenue plus they do want to pay for their costs
Everyone is looking for fast revenue/return in the business and they are always in search for shortcuts to earn more in least time consumption. Bitcoin is the best business option for businessmen almost. Selling of bitcoin is not wise act however, saving is best instead of selling. Mining is so much better from selling and saving but it requires more time and heavy investment because it needs installation of heavy duty computer/machines as well as requires high quality and expensive software to mine bitcoin. Bitcoin should be mined in those countries where electricity is cheap because it requires more electricity.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 01:21:18 PM
At this stage since almost all coins had lost a big ammount of their value, since bitcoin jumped from the 4000 dollars to 7000 dollars and looks like it will reach 8000 dollars soon, making the market to readjust its value. Its more a personal choise to hold with hope that coin will readjust its value one day, or sell and stop or reduce the risk to keep loosing value to bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 09:26:41 AM
I think its better to save as of now btcBTC keep it for long term or short term. We can wait for the right time to sell it in the near future. It is good profit to us if we can save it as of today. Maybe next year the price of btc will increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 09:06:52 AM
Statistics say that now it is better not to sell anything, but to save it. In the near future, prices will jump, and even if they fall, then wait about 1 year and again everything will return to its places.
Activity: 729
November 08, 2017, 09:03:41 AM
At this stage since almost all coins had lost a big ammount of their value, since bitcoin jumped from the 4000 dollars to 7000 dollars and looks like it will reach 8000 dollars soon, making the market to readjust its value. Its more a personal choise to hold with hope that coin will readjust its value one day, or sell and stop or reduce the risk to keep loosing value to bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 08, 2017, 02:42:41 AM
What I'm doing is usually, I research and analyze the coin project then I made a decision, does the coin have a good longterm plan?, if the coin is good I usually hold the coin and sell when price is rising,and sometimes I instantly sell the coin when I need to pay electricity and maintenance.
It is good to just mine coins that has a good vision and project rather than just mining the coins that are just good for being profitable. It is really worth it in the long run if you will mine good coins because it will give you chance to get more profit in the future as their prices more likely to go up rather than mining the hype coins but didn't have any good future.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 07, 2017, 09:02:45 PM
What I'm doing is usually, I research and analyze the coin project then I made a decision, does the coin have a good longterm plan?, if the coin is good I usually hold the coin and sell when price is rising,and sometimes I instantly sell the coin when I need to pay electricity and maintenance.
Activity: 182
November 07, 2017, 08:41:49 PM
I'm holding. I dont need the money right now to pay for anything, so i just keep it in Bitcoins, and plan on holding it for a decent amount of time.. both to support the cryptocurrencies and as an investment.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 08:15:15 PM
knowing from eth capacity, will be one of the very best inside a long term like BTC, nevertheless BTC holds a really powerful basis.
Activity: 1036
November 06, 2017, 06:58:02 PM
If you can afford to hold your mined coins you may as well hold them. At some point though, you have to ask the question "what are you doing this for?" If you have a nest egg built up, go enjoy it a little, if you want to keep accumulating, you can do that too. Hopefully the bitcoin price will continue its positive path long into the future.

Same with what you've been earning from any signature or bounty campaigns you can hold your mined coins, and wait for the next pump. Future sell value rise will be into effect for the coins that you are investing for so it will be rewarding when it hits the success. All we need is to control our emotions in order to prevent panic selling and you can decide what's best decision to have.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
November 06, 2017, 06:40:58 PM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

Its better to hold you coins in a certain period of time and wait for the right time to change or trade into other altcoins.try to hold ,and exchange it if the value of this coins will go higher.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 06:02:49 PM
If you can afford to hold your mined coins you may as well hold them. At some point though, you have to ask the question "what are you doing this for?" If you have a nest egg built up, go enjoy it a little, if you want to keep accumulating, you can do that too. Hopefully the bitcoin price will continue its positive path long into the future.
Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 05:39:38 PM
Right now I'd say it is usually better to sell anything you mine, a minimum of right now while the value is high, maybe hold it for a while if you're wagering on keeping much more Bitcoin for long term halvings, but it's usually easier to mine your Bitcoin and hold it for any halving event, unless the marketplace can make you market earlier than that.It's your choice, but it all depends on what you think the marketplace will do in the future.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
November 06, 2017, 01:28:04 PM
My personal opinion would be to try and mine coins that have a lot of potential and profit greatly that way, perhaps mine some stable profitable coins along side that to cover costs. But really it all depends on each persons preference, for me I'd like to grow rich from crypto instead of just earn a nice amount passively.
Activity: 364
November 05, 2017, 02:30:30 PM
In my opinion, Save your coins as possible as you can then use some of it to pay the electricity consumption of your mining rig, In that way you can earn more profit because the value of the coins is still increasing.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
November 05, 2017, 02:28:02 PM
If you wish to follow my opinion, i will suggest to save it because we have seen the bitcoin price is continue increasing and also many users saying that it is easier to conserve our coins than promoting it now.

If you don't have to, don't sell most altcoins, maybe all have reach a low point. Which is why I am not selling anything at the moment.
Just waiting for the alt's reach a reasonable price and start trading again.
Activity: 574
November 05, 2017, 01:54:50 PM
If you care about the long term? Save it wait for the changes in price of bitcoin and I can sure you will make a lot of profit from it. However, short term only? selling it is your only way Grin

True selling mined bitcoins will not make you cut losses or anything you would just get the same value from your bitcoins from when you mined it. But holding it would have a better chance of gaining more profit the only risk is the uncertainty of the market and when you need those coins but most likely they will eventually happen a year or so you will just have to wait and try to monitor the market.
Activity: 1
November 05, 2017, 01:40:21 PM
If you wish to follow my opinion, i will suggest to save it because we have seen the bitcoin price is continue increasing and also many users saying that it is easier to conserve our coins than promoting it now.
Activity: 33
November 04, 2017, 08:47:26 AM
I think conserve it, for me that is the greatest way to earn money due to the fact this is crypto world and in this globe it is total of surprises. We just want to have a lot of tolerance when keeping and who understands the cost will skyrocket in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 23, 2017, 05:49:52 AM
I mining etherum, for get more ethereum i need to sell my earning to acquire new VGA then i can get maximum hash and commence get ethereum as much as possible.
When you are in mining you focus on mining, you can increase your holdings if you will improve your mining rig so you can mine more.
Also, bear in mind that ETH is the best in altcoins and it could be as successful as bitcoin in the future so we have to consider the future by saving some and consider it as our investment.
If you will have a lot of money rigs then you can just mine ethereum because i agree that ethereum can be successful like bitcoin and investing into it by having a miner that will give you consistent payout in the form of either bitcoin and ethereum is the best. Just hold your income in mining and only convert the right amount of fiat that you will be paying in your bills or expenses in mining rigs and the rest should be saved in hardware wallet.
You have the freedom whether you will sell it or you will hold it, bitcoin might be the most profitable in the market but it's not the most profitable to mine but as bitcoin continues to appreciate its value, altcoins will follow. Running is mining rig is not easy, you have to pay for the expenses and maintenance but with careful planning you will be profitable and if you can pay your expenses from your mining reward, it would be better to keep the rest for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: