Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining coins save or sell it? - page 6. (Read 106756 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 07:34:46 AM
if you are mining coin you better wait for a good market price, so the profit is bigger, but if the price is good you better sell it, that my experience when mining before. but now I'm not mining because I think less profitable
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 10, 2017, 07:29:24 AM
If you are mining the good alternate coins, perhaps, that puts you in the win column. You might also be mining those very rare and not so familiar altcoin today that will be elite someday. So just hodl it if you think that coin has a future.
First of all I have to tell you that mining is not easy and takes a lot of money. Mining is not necessarily successful and profit, you have to calculate everything you need and all the suitable hardware. You should also do research on cryptocurrency that you seek and you want. So in other words, mining is only for people who have a lot of money. If you do not have enough money, and can only collect cryptocurrency, then holding is the most suitable for you. Never sell if you're not in a state of urgency, sell your cryptocurrency when you've got a lot of profit.
Activity: 215
December 10, 2017, 07:15:54 AM
save them if you can. If you hold your ethereum from the begining of this year, you may x20 your mining balance right now Wink believe in the coin bro. They are super good for long term investing. But right now I suggest you to sell them and rebuy them when they are low
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 11:04:13 PM
If you are mining the good alternate coins, perhaps, that puts you in the win column. You might also be mining those very rare and not so familiar altcoin today that will be elite someday. So just hodl it if you think that coin has a future. Smiley
Holding is one of the best method to make profit in the crypto, the value will grow and no doubt it will happen because the market
is progressing for the entire cryptocurrency, you need to sell some for your expenses but hold most of it so you can have a good value of your investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 10:46:06 PM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

We all see that the price is continue falling and it's a good sign for us traders most of us Users don't have enough money to buy the bitcoin. And the second thing to do if we bought bitcoin is to continue holding and expecting for the price to reach our satisfaction so that we can sell our coins , sure big profit awaits you.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
December 09, 2017, 10:03:13 PM
If you are mining the good alternate coins, perhaps, that puts you in the win column. You might also be mining those very rare and not so familiar altcoin today that will be elite someday. So just hodl it if you think that coin has a future. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 09, 2017, 09:12:28 PM
if you want to keep it it does not matter. sell it also can, it is your choice. I hope you are mining a coin like Bitcoin or ETH, the two coins have good potential to invest
It depend on the value of the coin if the future of the coin looks as better then he have to keep these coins while if the future of the coins are not better then it is useless to keep them as these type of coins often die. So better it that to sell them and convert into any beneficial coin.
I agree to that. That is the very simple way to determine if we are going to sell or not. We should have a good research to find out if the project of the coin is worth it and if the team are working hard to give some progress to the coin so the coin can have a good future and also progress. If you can't find anything good in the coin like the team and the progress then just sell it because it will not go anywhere.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 09, 2017, 07:55:13 PM
if you want to keep it it does not matter. sell it also can, it is your choice. I hope you are mining a coin like Bitcoin or ETH, the two coins have good potential to invest
It depend on the value of the coin if the future of the coin looks as better then he have to keep these coins while if the future of the coins are not better then it is useless to keep them as these type of coins often die. So better it that to sell them and convert into any beneficial coin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 07:50:30 PM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
i have to continue mining coins just to earn more coins then thats the time i will sell it,if the price is right i will sell it but if it is low then i will save my coins.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Well, there's always a risk on any investment. In bitcoin, the best way is to hold for a lomg period of time since its market value is continuously increasing as time is passing by. And with that, huge profit will be earned in the future. And whrn th3 value is falling, invest as muh as possible to be held also for years.
Haha, I can not stop laughing when I read the words "increasing as time is passing by". I understand why do you have this opinion, but you are wrong. It does not mean the Bitcoin price will never decrease and become worthless someday. A crypto currency is not as a currency normal, it still needs to does more things.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 04:20:34 AM
Mining is similar to conventional investment, only you invest not money, but the power of your farms and time. It all depends on whether the course of the coin you are mining will grow
Activity: 218
BCT Manager
December 06, 2017, 04:05:44 AM
Depends on what else do you have to do in your valuable time vs free time.
If your life is bitcoin, don't sell. But if it is only x% bitcoin, retain x% everyday(from new earnings). Or you can choose any time period.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 06, 2017, 03:47:16 AM

what are those many coins that you have mentioned?you
 should put then specifically so we can analyze your thread,but if
you're talking about bitcoin and ethereum what i can say is better
 to hold it for 6-12 months and for sure big profit awaits you.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
December 06, 2017, 03:19:15 AM

Well, there's always a risk on any investment. In bitcoin, the best way is to hold for a lomg period of time since its market value is continuously increasing as time is passing by. And with that, huge profit will be earned in the future. And whrn th3 value is falling, invest as muh as possible to be held also for years.
Activity: 287
December 06, 2017, 02:47:32 AM
I prefer to save when the price is low and when the high price point reaches the level you want then you can sell it and if not then you can hold it any longer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 06, 2017, 02:37:01 AM
In my opinion, it will be better if you just save it if you don’t need the money. Mining coins are the most comfortable way to gain bitcoin. But if you want to sell your coins to repurchase a better miner so bit it because the more miner you have, the faster, you will generate bitcoin. It only depends on the person what will they do to their money. I’m sure that we all have a goal that wants to achieve.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 01:11:13 AM
They said it hard to have bitcoin so if mining is one of a good way on earning coins i will choose to save it cause i really want to earn coins and use it in trading and investing method.
Activity: 58
December 04, 2017, 01:38:45 AM
Mining is a good way to earn more bitcoins all you need is a power generators and machines to mine which require electricity, if I get a chance to go for mining then I would definitely sell when the price rises and when I am in need, and will invest and start trading to increase the existing bitcoins and its profitability. The value of bitcoins increases over time and so will find alternative ways to increase my bitcoins either by bitcoin lending to trusted people which helps you to get good interest
Activity: 47
December 02, 2017, 09:18:11 PM
If you don't need the money, wait to sell your bitcoins. Its possible that next year prices of bitcoin were bigger than now. (But it isn't 100% secure).

yes because we can hardly predict the movement of Bitcoin,Bitcoin prices can sometimes be very high and could be the price of Bitcoin down.
I think waiting for the right time is a great way to sell your Bitcoin,keep Bitcoin in the long run,if you have found a high Bitcoin selling price then sell it at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
December 02, 2017, 06:29:28 PM
If you truly are mining and this isn't just a general thread to get info, then props to you. It isn't easy these days and takes a huge upfront investment in most cases just to break even. Then you need cheap or free electricity at the very least to make good profits. I think an individual could still make something with Antminer S9s, but eventually we will move into an era where BTC is only mined in large, corporate warehouses.
Pages:
Jump to: