Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining coins save or sell it? - page 7. (Read 106756 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
December 02, 2017, 05:55:24 PM
Some of ideas i have for you.
* Look at the best time.
* Duration that mining took how many of yours time.
* Contact senior people who are in the field of earning.

If you follow these idea then you will get a best way.

But i will suppose to say that it has took much time and effort by you. So you need to save all these coins and withdraw after 1 year or 6 months ago. Then you will get even more better fruit in your life.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
December 02, 2017, 05:19:16 PM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

I don't know a ton about mining but my friend does some cloud mining and usually he sells his coins directly because they are in profit at that point in time. That being said if you believe in the company and the fundamentals, team, and product are good I don't see why not you couldn't hang on to a small percentage of coins to speculate. I however would not hold onto a large portion say 50% unless it was a smaller part of my portfolio or if I had tons of investments elsewhere then you could gamble a bit. If mining is all you do everyday I would say play it safe and take the guaranteed money no point shooting yourself in the foot for no reason.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 02, 2017, 04:35:24 PM
If you want to invest in any hyip ponzi and cloud mining just continually be prepe that this is close quickly and an opportunity to lost your hard earned money rather than revenue. However this is many safe way for einvestment you need to find it very first and stay away for aay ponzi.rn
No!! Don't invest into cloud mining, it's better for you to not put any single satoshi even 0.00001 satoshi there. I don't recommend you to join any HYIP or cloud mining and even you will be the first one to invest there it's better not don't put yourself involved in any type of investment like that. I've been a victim of ponzi and it's not fun and profitable so if you have bitcoin it's either you'll trade it to altcoins or just hold it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2017, 04:21:16 PM
I don't have any knowledge of mining so will not invest any money in it without any knowledge and also the electricity cost is too high in my country so I will stay away from mining and instead I will buy more bitcoins and save it for future and meanwhile will go for investing in trading from where I can generate regular profits.
Yes, very few users are good in technical aspects about bitcoin. Only those users will be making themselves involved into bitcoin mining. Rest use the different ways of earning and in my opinion it's good to save what they get from mining.
Yes, mining is a tough job and requires a lot of technical knowledge. Only a small portion of bitcoin users have earned bitcoins with mining, rest have grabbed them via signature campaigns or trading. No matter through which method you have earned bitcoins, save them because they are digital diamonds.
It's a business and normally when you are serious in mining you have to put up a good amount of capital.
That's why I stay away in this way of making money because I feel I do not have the knowledge to run this business profitable.
We should do what makes us happy because if it's your passion, earning money is easy for you.
On the off chance that we keep our sum and didn't reach to the objective then we would we be able to expect in straightforward words you can state that we should need to regard for our objective then we can be achievement. In the event that we are not giving consideration and take our sum as a capital then it won't work so yes we require some thoughtfulness regarding our capital too and to objective also.
You need to calculate carefully the profit and the risk of holding crypto coin mined. A good miner won't take more risk while they are wanting to have passive income through mining or stable income. Usually, my friends are miner choose to hold ~10-30% total amount they mined, remaining amount they will sell to have money for their life and pay the bills.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
December 02, 2017, 04:11:55 AM
I don't have any knowledge of mining so will not invest any money in it without any knowledge and also the electricity cost is too high in my country so I will stay away from mining and instead I will buy more bitcoins and save it for future and meanwhile will go for investing in trading from where I can generate regular profits.
Yes, very few users are good in technical aspects about bitcoin. Only those users will be making themselves involved into bitcoin mining. Rest use the different ways of earning and in my opinion it's good to save what they get from mining.
Yes, mining is a tough job and requires a lot of technical knowledge. Only a small portion of bitcoin users have earned bitcoins with mining, rest have grabbed them via signature campaigns or trading. No matter through which method you have earned bitcoins, save them because they are digital diamonds.
It's a business and normally when you are serious in mining you have to put up a good amount of capital.
That's why I stay away in this way of making money because I feel I do not have the knowledge to run this business profitable.
We should do what makes us happy because if it's your passion, earning money is easy for you.
On the off chance that we keep our sum and didn't reach to the objective then we would we be able to expect in straightforward words you can state that we should need to regard for our objective then we can be achievement. In the event that we are not giving consideration and take our sum as a capital then it won't work so yes we require some thoughtfulness regarding our capital too and to objective also.
Activity: 331
November 29, 2017, 06:17:12 PM
if you want to keep it it does not matter. sell it also can, it is your choice. I hope you are mining a coin like Bitcoin or ETH, the two coins have good potential to invest
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 29, 2017, 06:02:11 PM
For me saving whole amount would be even good cause you make your income bigger everyday by doing that and if you can buy without selling any you could earn more in future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 12:36:39 PM
mine and hodl...

that what i would do to be honest. don't sell if u don't need the $
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
November 27, 2017, 05:55:44 AM
Everything depends on which coins you are mining, are they profitable for future uses, does this coin have the probability of raising in value. You must take all into consideration and with the information you've got about the particular coin you must decide will you save it for future profit and make a stock or will you sell it. There are a lot of options and you can even trade it for the different coin that will give you some profit in the long run and still mine your coin for this trades.You have endless possibilities and decisions to choose from
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 27, 2017, 05:04:28 AM
It all depends on the coin which will be mined.
If the difficulty level is low and the coin is still unknown you can save it.
Otherwise, if the difficulty is high such as bitcoin, ethereum, monero, dash, and litcoin, you can sell it because the harder it gets, the more chance price will go up. 
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 01:03:05 AM
unless you need that money now, I say save all or most of it.
Activity: 224
November 27, 2017, 12:59:43 AM
Although the question was asked in last year, I think this question has perpetual succession. I am complete noob in mining but still I manage to acquire bitcoins from my domain reselling business and I recently ended up with conclusion that holding coins in offline wallet is the best and best method of investment. I would advise you to either hold your coins or invest it in safe investment options but don’t sell unless you in the need of fiat critically.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 12:34:40 AM
For me if given a chance to earn coins from here i will do both..save the other coins amount and wait for the higher price and of course sell the other coins for the daily needs of my family and other important thing to buy.
Activity: 15
November 24, 2017, 03:43:52 PM
Satoshi is really a genetically engineered ing paca with telekinetic powers. he will not come ahead b . c . then his online girlfriend will discover he doesn't look something like The Actor-brad Pitt
Activity: 452
November 22, 2017, 07:00:02 PM
Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
Saving btc is always good, but saving altcoin is not always good, you better try to keep your wealth in form of btc, it is the safest way to grow your wealth.
Activity: 335
November 22, 2017, 06:56:17 PM
You have to analyse the market by yourself. If you mine only ETH then you have to exchange some of them to other cryptocurrency to make more balanced portfolio. Just watch the porfolios of any other funds(I don't want to promote any of them, you can google it easy) and make your own based on your knowledge. If you know not much then your options is long term holding in bitcoin mostly. Just don't buy any coin bacause somebody told you. Do your own research, it is important.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
November 22, 2017, 06:44:57 PM

I don't really get what you are trying to say, but if the coin you're mining is bitcoin, or another coin, it is always a good plan to get the highest profit. And the risk behind it (bitcoin) is the dips in its price.
If you hold Bitcoin then you are very lucky, but if you do mining or keep altcoin you have to monitor it for a while then redeem it in a trusted exchange.
save your Bitcoin for a while, this is a good investment.
Mining and hold are different, you do not know the risk of holding Bitcoin for miner.
Miner always need to pay the electric bill every month and this is the biggest issue they need to solve before start to investing.
While, holding the cryptocurrency they mined will make them get trouble to have money pay the electric bill.
I think holding a coin you mined is a great thing if the coin really has a great future you can maximize your earning. And if the miner wants to pay electricity he can sell partly the coin only for electricity the rest is kept hold.
Example the profits 20% per month, but I need to spend 10-15% for my family, how do I use 5% remaining to holding? That amount is really small and not enough to make a good profits after long time. Instead, I can use that amount to buy more hareware or enjoy with my family for relax.
Activity: 58
November 22, 2017, 01:23:43 PM
Bitcoin will be more really worth later on and that is great so you can better wait a longer tme to sell it and that is important.So the chance is going to be greater that you can generate some profit later on to ensure that is actually nice.i

That is right. I only sell/use the coins to cover my cost and save the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 19, 2017, 12:16:49 PM

I don't really get what you are trying to say, but if the coin you're mining is bitcoin, or another coin, it is always a good plan to get the highest profit. And the risk behind it (bitcoin) is the dips in its price.
If you hold Bitcoin then you are very lucky, but if you do mining or keep altcoin you have to monitor it for a while then redeem it in a trusted exchange.
Mining and hold are different, you do not know the risk of holding Bitcoin for miner.
Miner always need to pay the electric bill every month and this is the biggest issue they need to solve before start to investing.
While, holding the cryptocurrency they mined will make them get trouble to have money pay the electric bill.
I think holding a coin you mined is a great thing if the coin really has a great future you can maximize your earning. And if the miner wants to pay electricity he can sell partly the coin only for electricity the rest is kept hold.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 19, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

Pages:
Jump to: